TendersOnTime is the biggest global procurement facilitator, processing 40,000 new business opportunities and e procurement tenders from various countries and sectors. Find below latest Pakistan Tenders, Pakistan Tenders, PPRA Punjab tenders, PPRA Sindh tenders and other Pakistan Government Tenders. TendersOnTime is the best site for PPRA tenders, SPPRA, PPRA Punjab Tenders and PPRA Active Tenders from various departments and ministries of Pakistan Government. The information about Pakistan Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Pakistan official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of tenders from Pakistan. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Pakistan Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Pakistan tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Pakistan. Some examples of Pakistan Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Pakistan Central Govt Tenders sites
- Pakistan Central Public Procurement Portal
- Pakistan Council Tenders sites
- Pakistan Department Tenders sites
- Pakistan e procurement tenders list
- Pakistan e tender portal
- Pakistan eTendering System
- Pakistan Federal Government Tenders
- Pakistan Government Eprocurement system
- Pakistan Government Market Place
- Pakistan government tender bulletin
- Pakistan government tenders sites
- Pakistan Government Tenders Sources
- Pakistan govt tenders websites
- Pakistan Ministry Tenders Sites
- Pakistan Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Pakistan Public Procurement Board
- Pakistan Public Procurement Portal
- Pakistan Public Procurement System
- Pakistan State Procurement Board
- Pakistan States Tenders
- Pakistan tender bulletin
- Pakistan tender information system
- Pakistan tender websites
- Pakistan Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Pakistan government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded tenders, current tenders, CPV and Pakistan Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Pakistan Tenders.Services Provided Related to Pakistan Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Pakistan with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Pakistan Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Pakistan also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Pakistan government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Pakistan, what is tendering process in Pakistan or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Pakistan. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government tenders in Pakistan?
- How to fill tender online in Pakistan?
- How to register for e tendering in Pakistan?
- How to fill e tender form online
- How to prepare a tender document
- How to apply for tender in Pakistan
- How to fill tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Pakistan?
- How to win a tender in Pakistan?
- How to get a tender in Pakistan?
- What is tendering process in Pakistan?
- What is the tender procedure in Pakistan?
- How to how to search tenders in Pakistan?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Pakistan?
- Which is the Best website for Pakistan Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Pakistan
- How to search tenders in Pakistan?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Pakistan?
- Winning Tenders in Pakistan
- Most famous tenders website in Pakistan
- Tender alert service provider in Pakistan
- Tenders information provider in Pakistan
- Tenders Information Sites in Pakistan
- The Best tenders website in Pakistan
- Where to Search Pakistan Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Pakistan, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Pakistan, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Pakistan:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Pakistan public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Pakistan Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Pakistan construction tenders
- Pakistan security tenders
- Pakistan Defence Tenders
- Pakistan Environment Tenders
- Pakistan IT Tenders
- Pakistan Software Tenders
- Pakistan Oil and Gas Tenders
- Pakistan Printing Tenders
- Pakistan Infrastructure Tenders
- Pakistan Railway Tenders
- Pakistan Consultancy Tenders
- Pakistan Aviation Tenders
- Pakistan Telecom Tenders
- Pakistan Public Works Procurement
- Pakistan ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Pakistan:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishtenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Pakistan Invitation to tender / ITT
- Pakistan Global tenders/ Pakistan International Tenders
- Pakistan Domestic Tenders/ National tenders
- Pakistan Limited tender
- Pakistan General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Pakistan Expression of Interest / EOI
- Pakistan Pre-Qualification Notice
- Pakistan Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Pakistan Bids and tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersPakistan Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Pakistan Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Pakistan, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded tenders in Pakistan. The information on Pakistan federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Pakistan Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsPakistan Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Pakistan. Some examples are:
- Pakistan public private partnership project
- Pakistan government contract
- Pakistan turnkey project
- Pakistan build operate transfer project
- Pakistan Infrastructure Project
- Pakistan BOT/BOOT Projects
- Pakistan Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Pakistan can visit this page: ProjectsPakistan Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyPakistan E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Pakistan government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersPakistan Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Pakistan Business Leads, Pakistan Gov Tenders, Pakistan Procurement Notices, Pakistan Public Sector Procurement
Pakistan Public Procurement
Public procurement in Pakistan is supervised by The Public Procurement Regulatory Authority, which is an autonomous body established through PPRA ordinance 2002.
The main responsibility of PPRA is to regulate all procurement of goods, services, works and disposal of assets in the public sector. PPRAâ€™s responsibility also include to build and strengthen capacity in public procurement function by way of creating standard, coherent and transparent set of rules, regulations and procedures; with ultimate aim to bring transparency, efficiency and accountability in the procurement function.
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Pakistan also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Pakistan Goods and Supply Tenders
- Pakistan Services Tenders
- Pakistan Works Tenders
Pakistan has taken major strides in bringing transparency and efficiency in Public Procurement function. To know more about how Pakistan is performing on various parameters related with Public Procurement like:
- Needs assessment, call for tender, and bid preparation score
- Bid submission score
- Bid opening, evaluation and award score
- Content and management of procurement contract score
- Performance guarantee score Payment of suppliers score
Please read The World Bank Report on: Benchmarking-Public-Procurement-2017
TendersOnTime provides Pakistan Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Pakistan Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Pakistan latest/Local Tenders, Pakistan tenders, Pakistan RFP, RFQ Listing, Pakistan international tenders, Pakistan Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Pakistan region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Pakistan Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Pakistan creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Pakistan EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Pakistan EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Pakistan LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Pakistan FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Pakistan EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Pakistan Infrastructure Tenders
- Pakistan SME Tenders
- Pakistan Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Pakistan also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Pakistan government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Pakistan. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Pakistan. Some of these models are:
- Pakistan Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Pakistan Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Pakistan Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Pakistan Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Pakistan Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Pakistan Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Pakistan Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
In order to assess Government Capability to Prepare, Procure and Manage projects on PPP basis, The World Bank has prepared a benchmarking report in 2017 and have evaluated various countries on the basis of below parameters:
- Preparation of PPPs
- Procurement of PPPs
- Unsolicited Proposals
- PPP Contract Management
To know how Pakistan performs on these parameters please view the full report: Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Pakistan:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Pakistan Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Pakistan like: Pakistan Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Pakistan Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Pakistan ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Pakistan Procurement Plans, Pakistan General Procurement Notices and Pakistan Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Pakistan government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Pakistan Sustainable Public Procurement and Pakistan Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Pakistan:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Pakistan government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Pakistan. Our experts are well versed with:
- Pakistan Public Procurement Act
- Pakistan Public Procurement Legislation
- Pakistan Public Procurement Policy
- Pakistan Public Procurement Law
- Pakistan Public Procurement Reforms
Pakistan Business Environment:
Itâ€™s always not the government who is responsible for creating infrastructure in Pakistan. Like in any other country private sector also plays an important role in nation's building. But then it is the responsibility of the government to create a conducive environment so that private sector can flourish. This can be achieved by not only one single measure but it requires many structural changes at macro level specially in policy making, protecting minority investors, taxation, labour law, permits, protection of property rights and many more.
As per World Bank Doing Business report, May 2019 Pakistan ranked at 136 position with the total score of 50.31. To know more about how other economies are performing on this parameter, please read the full report at: World Bank Doing Business Report, 2019.
Tags: Pakistan tenders online, Pakistan tenders portal, Pakistan Public Tender Notices, Pakistan Published Tenders, Pakistan tender news, Pakistan Tenders Leads