Tendersontime provides latest Africa tenders from whole of African continents. Visitors can have updated information from all sub-regions of Africa like: Western Africa Tenders, Central Africa Tenders, Eastern Africa Tenders, Northern Africa Tenders and Southern Africa Tenders.
The African continent has total 58 countries. Some of the major economies in African continent are: Nigeria, South Africa and Egypt. African continent throws enormous to companies which are selling their products and services to government purchasers.
Tendersontime brings latest International African tenders, contract awards, African projects information and other public procurement news. Latest Africa Tenders are delivered on daily basis through customized daily email alerts and through website access.
TendersOnTime is the biggest global procurement facilitator, processing 40,000 new business opportunities and e procurement Tenders from various countries and sectors. Find below latest Africa Tenders, eprocurement, eTenders and other Public Tenders from Africa. The information about Africa Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Africa official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of Tenders from Africa. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Africa Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online Tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Africa Tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Africa. Some examples of Africa Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Africa Central Govt Tenders sites
- Africa Central Public Procurement Portal
- Africa Council Tenders sites
- Africa Department Tenders sites
- Africa e procurement Tenders list
- Africa e tender portal
- Africa eTendering System
- Africa Federal Government Tenders
- Africa Government Eprocurement system
- Africa Government Market Place
- Africa government tender bulletin
- Africa government Tenders sites
- Africa Government Tenders Sources
- Africa govt Tenders websites
- Africa Ministry Tenders Sites
- Africa Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Africa Public Procurement Board
- Africa Public Procurement Portal
- Africa Public Procurement System
- Africa State Procurement Board
- Africa States Tenders
- Africa tender bulletin
- Africa tender information system
- Africa tender websites
- Africa Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Africa government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt Tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search Tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded Tenders, current Tenders, CPV and Africa Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Africa Tenders.Services Provided Related to Africa Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Africa with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Africa Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Africa also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Africa government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Africa, what is tendering process in Africa or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Africa. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government Tenders in Africa?
- How to fill tender online in Africa?
- How to register for e tendering in Africa?
- How to fill e tender form online?
- How to prepare a tender document?
- How to apply for tender in Africa?
- How to fill Tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Africa?
- How to win a tender in Africa?
- How to get a tender in Africa?
- What is tendering process in Africa?
- What is the tender procedure in Africa?
- How to how to search Tenders in Africa?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Africa?
- Which is the Best website for Africa Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Africa?
- How to search Tenders in Africa?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Africa?
- Winning Tenders in Africa
- Most famous Tenders website in Africa
- Tender alert service provider in Africa
- Tenders information provider in Africa
- Tenders Information Sites in Africa
- The Best Tenders website in Africa
- Where to Search Africa Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Africa, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Africa, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Africa:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Africa public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Africa Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Africa construction Tenders
- Africa security Tenders
- Africa Defence Tenders
- Africa Environment Tenders
- Africa IT Tenders
- Africa Software Tenders
- Africa Oil and Gas Tenders
- Africa Printing Tenders
- Africa Infrastructure Tenders
- Africa Railway Tenders
- Africa Consultancy Tenders
- Africa Aviation Tenders
- Africa Telecom Tenders
- Africa Public Works Procurement
- Africa ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Africa:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishTenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Africa Invitation to tender / ITT
- Africa Global Tenders/ Africa International Tenders
- Africa Domestic Tenders/ National Tenders
- Africa Limited tender
- Africa General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Africa Expression of Interest / EOI
- Africa Pre-Qualification Notice
- Africa Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Africa Bids and Tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersAfrica Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Africa Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Africa, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded Tenders in Africa. The information on Africa federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Africa Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsAfrica Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Africa. Some examples are:
- Africa public private partnership project
- Africa government contract
- Africa turnkey project
- Africa build operate transfer project
- Africa Infrastructure Project
- Africa BOT/BOOT Projects
- Africa Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Africa can visit this page: ProjectsAfrica Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyAfrica E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Africa government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersAfrica Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Africa Business Leads, Africa Gov Tenders, Africa Procurement Notices, Africa Public Sector Procurement
African Public Procurement Market
As per IMF 2017 figures the total nominal GDP of African continent was 2186 Billion USD. If we take 18% of this value the total Public Procurement market size in Africa comes to around 394 Billion USD.
TendersOnTime provides Africa Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Online E Tenders and all African Government Tenders. Bidders can find upcoming projects information from Africa's Public Procurement Regulatory Authorities, Public Procurement Board and Procurement Gazette.
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Africa also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Africa Goods and Supply Tenders
- Africa Services Tenders
- Africa Works Tenders
TendersOnTime provides Africa Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Africa Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Africa latest/Local Tenders, Africa Tenders, Africa RFP, RFQ Listing, Africa international Tenders, Africa Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Africa region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Africa Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Africa creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Africa EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Africa EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Africa LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Africa FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Africa EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Africa Infrastructure Tenders
- Africa SME Tenders
- Africa Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Africa also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Africa government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Africa. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Africa. Some of these models are:
- Africa Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Africa Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Africa Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Africa Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Africa Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Africa Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Africa Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Africa:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Africa Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Africa like: Africa Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Africa Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Africa ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Africa Procurement Plans, Africa General Procurement Notices and Africa Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Africa government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Africa Sustainable Public Procurement and Africa Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Africa:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Africa government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Africa. Our experts are well versed with:
- Africa Public Procurement Act
- Africa Public Procurement Legislation
- Africa Public Procurement Policy
- Africa Public Procurement Law
- Africa Public Procurement Reforms
- Africa procurement rules
- public procurement directive
Africa Tenders online, Africa Tenders portal, Africa Public Tender Notices, Africa Published Tenders, Africa tender news, Africa Tenders Leads