Get latest Eastern Africa Tenders, e procurement, RFP, EOI, RFQ and e Tender. Register and get access to 1 Million+ Eastern Africa tenders, online auctions, bidding, etenders and eprocurement.
Find below Eastern Africa Tenders and other East Africa Public Procurement Opportunities. The 3 major economies in Eastern Africa are ( As per Nominal GDP, IMF 2017 figures in Million USD): Ethiopia-80,874, Kenya-79,511 and Tanzania- 51,725. Other countries in Eastern African region are: Burundi, Comoros, Djibouti, Eritrea, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Reunion, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
TendersOnTime is the biggest global procurement facilitator, processing 40,000 new business opportunities and e procurement Tenders from various countries and sectors. Find below latest Eastern Africa Tenders, eprocurement, eTenders and other Public Tenders from Eastern Africa. The information about Eastern Africa Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Eastern Africa official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of Tenders from Eastern Africa. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Eastern Africa Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online Tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Eastern Africa Tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Eastern Africa. Some examples of Eastern Africa Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Eastern Africa Central Govt Tenders sites
- Eastern Africa Central Public Procurement Portal
- Eastern Africa Council Tenders sites
- Eastern Africa Department Tenders sites
- Eastern Africa e procurement Tenders list
- Eastern Africa e tender portal
- Eastern Africa eTendering System
- Eastern Africa Federal Government Tenders
- Eastern Africa Government Eprocurement system
- Eastern Africa Government Market Place
- Eastern Africa government tender bulletin
- Eastern Africa government Tenders sites
- Eastern Africa Government Tenders Sources
- Eastern Africa govt Tenders websites
- Eastern Africa Ministry Tenders Sites
- Eastern Africa Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement Board
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement Portal
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement System
- Eastern Africa State Procurement Board
- Eastern Africa States Tenders
- Eastern Africa tender bulletin
- Eastern Africa tender information system
- Eastern Africa tender websites
- Eastern Africa Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Eastern Africa government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt Tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search Tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded Tenders, current Tenders, CPV and Eastern Africa Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Eastern Africa Tenders.Services Provided Related to Eastern Africa Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Eastern Africa with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Eastern Africa Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Eastern Africa also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Eastern Africa government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Eastern Africa, what is tendering process in Eastern Africa or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Eastern Africa. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government Tenders in Eastern Africa?
- How to fill tender online in Eastern Africa?
- How to register for e tendering in Eastern Africa?
- How to fill e tender form online?
- How to prepare a tender document?
- How to apply for tender in Eastern Africa?
- How to fill Tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Eastern Africa?
- How to win a tender in Eastern Africa?
- How to get a tender in Eastern Africa?
- What is tendering process in Eastern Africa?
- What is the tender procedure in Eastern Africa?
- How to how to search Tenders in Eastern Africa?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Eastern Africa?
- Which is the Best website for Eastern Africa Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Eastern Africa?
- How to search Tenders in Eastern Africa?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Eastern Africa?
- Winning Tenders in Eastern Africa
- Most famous Tenders website in Eastern Africa
- Tender alert service provider in Eastern Africa
- Tenders information provider in Eastern Africa
- Tenders Information Sites in Eastern Africa
- The Best Tenders website in Eastern Africa
- Where to Search Eastern Africa Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Eastern Africa, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Eastern Africa, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Eastern Africa:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Eastern Africa public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Eastern Africa Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Eastern Africa construction Tenders
- Eastern Africa security Tenders
- Eastern Africa Defence Tenders
- Eastern Africa Environment Tenders
- Eastern Africa IT Tenders
- Eastern Africa Software Tenders
- Eastern Africa Oil and Gas Tenders
- Eastern Africa Printing Tenders
- Eastern Africa Infrastructure Tenders
- Eastern Africa Railway Tenders
- Eastern Africa Consultancy Tenders
- Eastern Africa Aviation Tenders
- Eastern Africa Telecom Tenders
- Eastern Africa Public Works Procurement
- Eastern Africa ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Eastern Africa:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishTenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Eastern Africa Invitation to tender / ITT
- Eastern Africa Global Tenders/ Eastern Africa International Tenders
- Eastern Africa Domestic Tenders/ National Tenders
- Eastern Africa Limited tender
- Eastern Africa General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Eastern Africa Expression of Interest / EOI
- Eastern Africa Pre-Qualification Notice
- Eastern Africa Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Eastern Africa Bids and Tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersEastern Africa Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Eastern Africa Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Eastern Africa, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded Tenders in Eastern Africa. The information on Eastern Africa federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Eastern Africa Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsEastern Africa Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Eastern Africa. Some examples are:
- Eastern Africa public private partnership project
- Eastern Africa government contract
- Eastern Africa turnkey project
- Eastern Africa build operate transfer project
- Eastern Africa Infrastructure Project
- Eastern Africa BOT/BOOT Projects
- Eastern Africa Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Eastern Africa can visit this page: ProjectsEastern Africa Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyEastern Africa E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Eastern Africa government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersEastern Africa Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Eastern Africa Business Leads, Eastern Africa Gov Tenders, Eastern Africa Procurement Notices, Eastern Africa Public Sector Procurement
Eastern Africa Public Procurement
The total GDP of East African block is - 3,45,085 Million USD. At 15% the total public procurement market size comes to 52 Billion USD.
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Eastern Africa also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Eastern Africa Goods and Supply Tenders
- Eastern Africa Services Tenders
- Eastern Africa Works Tenders
TendersOnTime provides Eastern Africa Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Eastern Africa Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Eastern Africa latest/Local Tenders, Eastern Africa Tenders, Eastern Africa RFP, RFQ Listing, Eastern Africa international Tenders, Eastern Africa Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Eastern Africa region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Eastern Africa Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Eastern Africa creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Eastern Africa EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Eastern Africa EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Eastern Africa LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Eastern Africa FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Eastern Africa EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Eastern Africa Infrastructure Tenders
- Eastern Africa SME Tenders
- Eastern Africa Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Eastern Africa also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Eastern Africa government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Eastern Africa. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Eastern Africa. Some of these models are:
- Eastern Africa Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Eastern Africa Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Eastern Africa Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Eastern Africa Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Eastern Africa Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Eastern Africa Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Eastern Africa Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Eastern Africa:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Eastern Africa Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Eastern Africa like: Eastern Africa Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Eastern Africa Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Eastern Africa ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Eastern Africa Procurement Plans, Eastern Africa General Procurement Notices and Eastern Africa Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Eastern Africa government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Eastern Africa Sustainable Public Procurement and Eastern Africa Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Eastern Africa:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Eastern Africa government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Eastern Africa. Our experts are well versed with:
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement Act
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement Legislation
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement Policy
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement Law
- Eastern Africa Public Procurement Reforms
- Eastern Africa procurement rules
- public procurement directive
Eastern Africa Tenders online, Eastern Africa Tenders portal, Eastern Africa Public Tender Notices, Eastern Africa Published Tenders, Eastern Africa tender news, Eastern Africa Tenders Leads