Oman, officially the Sultanate of Oman is a country in Western Asia with Muscat as capital. The total area of Oman is about 309500 Sq KM and the total population of around 4.9 Million people. Oman's economy is still oil dominated with export of petroleum products account for major 83% of the GDP,. The other sector which contribute to the GDP are: Tourism, Industry and Agriculture.
Oman is a member of the United Nations, the Arab League, the Gulf Cooperation Council, the Non-Aligned Movement and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation.
TendersOnTime the largest and most authentic aggregator of information on tenders; collects and collates more than 40,000 Tenders per day from various sources. Below are some of the ministries of Oman, which TendersOnTime covers:
- Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, MAF Tenders
- Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs, MARA Tenders
- Ministry of Commerce and Industry, MOCI Tenders
- Ministry of Education, MOE Tenders
- Ministry of Environment and Climate Affairs, MECA Tenders
- Ministry of Finance, MOF Tenders
- Ministry of Health, MOH Tenders
- Ministry of Heritage and Culture, MHC Tenders
- Ministry of Higher Education, MOHE Tenders
- Ministry of Housing, MOHu Tenders
- Ministry of Information, MOI Tenders
- Ministry of Legal Affairs, MOLA Tenders
- Ministry of Manpower, MOMP Tenders
- Ministry of Oil and Gas, MOG Tenders
- Ministry of Regional Municipalities and Water Resources, MRMWR Tenders
- Ministry of Social Development, MOSD Tenders
- Ministry of Sports Affairs, MOSA Tenders
- Ministry of Technology and Communications , ITA Tenders
- Ministry of Tourism, MOT Tenders
- Ministry of Transport and Communications, MOTC Tenders
- Ministry of Transport, MOTs Tenders
TendersOnTime is the biggest global procurement facilitator, processing 40,000 new business opportunities and e procurement tenders from various countries and sectors. Find below latest Oman Tenders, eprocurement, etenders and other Public Tenders from Oman. The information about Oman Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Oman official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of tenders from Oman. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Oman Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Oman tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Oman. Some examples of Oman Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- A Namaa Poultry Co. SAOC, ANP Tenders
- Abraj Energy Services SAOC, AES Tenders
- Administrative Judicial Court, AJC Tenders
- Agriculture and Fisheries Development Fund, AFDF Tenders
- Al Bashayer Meat Company SAOC, ABMC Tenders
- Al Raffd Fund, RFD Tenders
- ASYAD, ASYAD Tenders
- Capital Market Authority, CMA Tenders
- Central Bank of Oman, CBO Tenders
- Civil Service Employees Pension Fund, CSEPF Tenders
- Dhofar Municipality, DM selected Tenders
- General Secretariat To The Cabinet, GSC Tenders
- Government Tender Board, GTB Tenders
- Governorate of Muscat, GOM Tenders
- HAYA Water, HAYA Tenders
- Majan Electricity Company, Majan Tenders
- Mazoon Dairy Company SAOC, MDC Tenders
- Muscat Municipality, MM Tenders
- Muscat National Development and Investment Company SAOC, ASAAS Tenders
- National Center for Statistics and Information, NCSI Tenders
- National Ferries Company S.A.O.C., NFC Tenders
- National Records and Archives Authority, NRAA Tenders
Visitors interested in supplying to Oman government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded tenders, current tenders, CPV and Oman Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Oman Tenders.Services Provided Related to Oman Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Oman with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Oman Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Oman also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Oman government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Oman, what is tendering process in Oman or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Oman. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government tenders in Oman?
- How to fill tender online in Oman?
- How to register for e tendering in Oman?
- How to fill e tender form online
- How to prepare a tender document
- How to apply for tender in Oman
- How to fill tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Oman?
- How to win a tender in Oman?
- How to get a tender in Oman?
- What is tendering process in Oman?
- What is the tender procedure in Oman?
- How to how to search tenders in Oman?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Oman?
- Which is the Best website for Oman Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Oman
- How to search tenders in Oman?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Oman?
- Winning Tenders in Oman
- Most famous tenders website in Oman
- Tender alert service provider in Oman
- Tenders information provider in Oman
- Tenders Information Sites in Oman
- The Best tenders website in Oman
- Where to Search Oman Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Oman, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Oman, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Oman:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Oman public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Oman Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Oman construction tenders
- Oman security tenders
- Oman Defence Tenders
- Oman Environment Tenders
- Oman IT Tenders
- Oman Software Tenders
- Oman Oil and Gas Tenders
- Oman Printing Tenders
- Oman Infrastructure Tenders
- Oman Railway Tenders
- Oman Consultancy Tenders
- Oman Aviation Tenders
- Oman Telecom Tenders
- Oman Public Works Procurement
- Oman ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Oman:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishtenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Oman Invitation to tender / ITT
- Oman Global tenders/ Oman International Tenders
- Oman Domestic Tenders/ National tenders
- Oman Limited tender
- Oman General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Oman Expression of Interest / EOI
- Oman Pre-Qualification Notice
- Oman Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Oman Bids and tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersOman Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Oman Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Oman, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded tenders in Oman. The information on Oman federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Oman Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsOman Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Oman. Some examples are:
- Oman public private partnership project
- Oman government contract
- Oman turnkey project
- Oman build operate transfer project
- Oman Infrastructure Project
- Oman BOT/BOOT Projects
- Oman Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Oman can visit this page: ProjectsOman Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyOman E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Oman government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersOman Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Oman Business Leads, Oman Gov Tenders, Oman Procurement Notices, Oman Public Sector Procurement
Oman Public Procurement
Public Procurement in Oman is governed by the "Tender Law" which was promulgated by Royal Decree no. 36/2008 on 24th March 2008; and subsequent amendments passed through Royal Decree 120/2011 and RD 60/2013. The tender law necessitated the formation of Oman Tender Board, which supervises the Public Procurement in Oman. All Public Tenders from various ministries and organization under the Oman Government are published on Esnad, the electronic tendering service of Oman Tender Board.
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Oman also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Oman Goods and Supply Tenders
- Oman Services Tenders
- Oman Works Tenders
Oman has taken major strides in bringing transparency and efficiency in Public Procurement function. To know more about how Oman is performing on various parameters related with Public Procurement like:
- Needs assessment, call for tender, and bid preparation score
- Bid submission score
- Bid opening, evaluation and award score
- Content and management of procurement contract score
- Performance guarantee score Payment of suppliers score
Please read The World Bank Report on: Benchmarking-Public-Procurement-2017
TendersOnTime provides Oman Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Oman Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Oman latest/Local Tenders, Oman tenders, Oman RFP, RFQ Listing, Oman international tenders, Oman Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Oman region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Oman Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Oman creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Oman EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Oman EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Oman LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Oman FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Oman EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Oman Infrastructure Tenders
- Oman SME Tenders
- Oman Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Oman also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Oman government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Oman. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Oman. Some of these models are:
- Oman Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Oman Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Oman Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Oman Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Oman Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Oman Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Oman Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
In order to assess Government Capability to Prepare, Procure and Manage projects on PPP basis, The World Bank has prepared a benchmarking report in 2017 and have evaluated various countries on the basis of below parameters:
- Preparation of PPPs
- Procurement of PPPs
- Unsolicited Proposals
- PPP Contract Management
To know how Oman performs on these parameters please view the full report: Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Oman:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Oman Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Oman like: Oman Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Oman Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Oman ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Oman Procurement Plans, Oman General Procurement Notices and Oman Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Oman government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Oman Sustainable Public Procurement and Oman Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Oman:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Oman government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Oman. Our experts are well versed with:
- Oman Public Procurement Act
- Oman Public Procurement Legislation
- Oman Public Procurement Policy
- Oman Public Procurement Law
- Oman Public Procurement Reforms
Oman Business Environment:
Itâ€™s always not the government who is responsible for creating infrastructure in Oman. Like in any other country private sector also plays an important role in nation's building. But then it is the responsibility of the government to create a conducive environment so that private sector can flourish. This can be achieved by not only one single measure but it requires many structural changes at macro level specially in policy making, protecting minority investors, taxation, labour law, permits, protection of property rights and many more.
As per World Bank Doing Business report, May 2019 Oman ranked at 78 position with the total score of 67.19. To know more about how other economies are performing on this parameter, please read the full report at: World Bank Doing Business Report, 2019.
TendersOnTime provides tenders and contracts from some of the other major organizations from Oman. Below are the few:
- Oman Animal And Plant Genetic Resources Center, OAPGRC Tenders
- Oman Broadband Company SAOC, OBB Tenders
- Oman Cement Company S.A.O.G., OCC Tenders
- Oman Company for the Development of Special Economic Zone at Al Duqm S.A.O.C., TATWEER Tenders
- Oman Dates Production and Packaging Company (S.A.O.C.), TUMOOR Tenders
- Oman Drydock Company SAOC, ODC Tenders
- Oman Environmental Services Holding Company (S.A.O.C), BEAH Tenders
- Oman Establishment for Press, Publication and Advertising, OEPPA Tenders
- Oman Investment Authority, OIA Tenders
- Oman Medical Specialty Board, OMSB Tenders
- Oman National Transport Company S.A.O.C.(Mwasalat), MSLT Tenders
- Oman Post Company, OP Tenders
- Oman Shipping Company S.A.O.C., OSC Tenders
- OMRAN, OMRAN Tenders
- Public Authority for Civil Aviation, PACA Tenders
- Public Authority for Craft Industries, PACI Tenders
- Public Authority for Mining, PAM Tenders
- Public Authority For Radio And Television, PART Tenders
- Public Authority for Small and Medium Enterprises Development, RIYADA Tenders
- Public Authority for Social Insurance, PASI Tenders
- Public Authority for Stores and Food Reserve, PASFR Tenders
- Public Establishment for Industrial Estates, PEIE Tenders
- Public Prosecution, OPP Tenders
- Rural Areas Electricity Company SAOC, RAECO Tenders
- Salalah Free Zone Company S.A.O.C., SFZCO Tenders
- Salalah Sanitary Drainage Services Company SAOC, SSDC Tenders
- Special Economic Authority of DUQM, SEZAD Tenders
- State General Reserve Fund, SGRF Tenders
- Sultan Qaboos University Hospital, SQUH Tenders
- Sultan Qaboos University, SQU Tenders
- Supreme Council for Planning, SCP Tenders
- Tender Board Internal, GTB(I) Tenders
- The Council of Administrative Affairs for the Judiciary, CAAJ Tenders
- The Research Council, TRC Tenders
- University of Oman Project, UOO Tenders
Tags: Oman tenders online, Oman tenders portal, Oman Public Tender Notices, Oman Published Tenders, Oman tender news, Oman Tenders Leads