Find below latest Namibia Tenders, eprocurement, eTenders and other Public Tenders from Namibia. The information about Namibia Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Namibia official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of Tenders from Namibia. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Namibia Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online Tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Namibia Tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Namibia. Some examples of Namibian Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Namibia Central Govt Tenders sites
- Namibia Central Public Procurement Portal
- Namibia Council Tenders sites
- Namibia Department Tenders sites
- Namibia e procurement Tenders list
- Namibia e tender portal
- Namibia eTendering System
- Namibia Federal Government Tenders
- Namibia Government Eprocurement system
- Namibia Government Market Place
- Namibia government tender bulletin
- Namibian government Tenders sites
- Namibian Government Tenders Sources
- Namibia govt Tenders websites
- Namibia Ministry Tenders Sites
- Namibia Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Namibia Public Procurement Board
- Namibia Public Procurement Portal
- Namibia Public Procurement System
- Namibia State Procurement Board
- Namibia States Tenders
- Namibia tender bulletin
- Namibia tender information system
- Namibia tender websites
- Namibia Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Namibian government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt Tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search Tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded Tenders, current Tenders, CPV and Namibia Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Namibia Tenders.Services Provided Related to Namibia Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Namibia with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Namibia Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Namibia also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Namibia government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Namibia, what is tendering process in Namibia or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Namibia. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government Tenders in Namibia?
- How to fill tender online in Namibia?
- How to register for e tendering in Namibia?
- How to fill e tender form online
- How to prepare a tender document
- How to apply for tender in Namibia
- How to fill Tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Namibia?
- How to win a tender in Namibia?
- How to get a tender in Namibia?
- What is tendering process in Namibia?
- What is the tender procedure in Namibia?
- How to how to search Tenders in Namibia?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Namibia?
- Which is the Best website for Namibia Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Namibia
- How to search Tenders in Namibia?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Namibia?
- Winning Tenders in Namibia
- Most famous Tenders website in Namibia
- Tender alert service provider in Namibia
- Tenders information provider in Namibia
- Tenders Information Sites in Namibia
- The Best Tenders website in Namibia
- Where to Search Namibia Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Namibia, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Namibia, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Namibia:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Namibia public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Namibia Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Namibia construction Tenders
- Namibia security Tenders
- Namibia Defence Tenders
- Namibia Environment Tenders
- Namibia IT Tenders
- Namibia Software Tenders
- Namibia Oil and Gas Tenders
- Namibia Printing Tenders
- Namibia Infrastructure Tenders
- Namibia Railway Tenders
- Namibia Consultancy Tenders
- Namibia Aviation Tenders
- Namibia Telecom Tenders
- Namibia Public Works Procurement
- Namibia ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Namibia:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishTenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Namibia Invitation to tender / ITT
- Namibia Global Tenders/ Namibia International Tenders
- Namibia Domestic Tenders/ National Tenders
- Namibia Limited tender
- Namibia General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Namibia Expression of Interest / EOI
- Namibia Pre-Qualification Notice
- Namibia Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Namibia Bids and Tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersNamibia Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Namibia Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Namibia, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded Tenders in Namibia. The information on Namibia federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Namibia Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsNamibia Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Namibia. Some examples are:
- Namibia public private partnership project
- Namibian government contract
- Namibia turnkey project
- Namibia build operate transfer project
- Namibia Infrastructure Project
- Namibia BOT/BOOT Projects
- Namibia Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Namibia can visit this page: ProjectsNamibia Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyNamibia E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Namibian government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersNamibia Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Namibia Business Leads, Namibia Gov Tenders, Namibia Procurement Notices, Namibia Public Sector Procurement
Namibia Public Procurement
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Namibia also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Namibia Goods and Supply Tenders
- Namibia Services Tenders
- Namibia Works Tenders
Namibia has taken major strides in bringing transparency and efficiency in Public Procurement function. To know more about how Namibia is performing on various parameters related with Public Procurement like:
- Needs assessment, call for tender, and bid preparation score
- Bid submission score
- Bid opening, evaluation and award score
- Content and management of procurement contract score
- Performance guarantee score Payment of suppliers score
Please read The World Bank Report on: Benchmarking-Public-Procurement-2017
TendersOnTime provides Namibia Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Namibian Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Namibia latest/Local Tenders, Namibia Tenders, Namibia RFP, RFQ Listing, Namibia international Tenders, Namibia Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Namibia region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Namibia Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Namibia creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Namibia EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Namibia EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Namibia LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Namibia FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Namibia EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Namibia Infrastructure Tenders
- Namibia SME Tenders
- Namibia Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Namibia also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Namibian government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Namibia. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Namibia. Some of these models are:
- Namibia Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Namibia Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Namibia Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Namibia Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Namibia Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Namibia Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Namibia Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
In order to assess Government Capability to Prepare, Procure and Manage projects on PPP basis, The World Bank has prepared a benchmarking report in 2017 and have evaluated various countries on the basis of below parameters:
- Preparation of PPPs
- Procurement of PPPs
- Unsolicited Proposals
- PPP Contract Management
To know how Namibia performs on these parameters please view the full report: Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Namibia:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Namibian Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Namibia like: Namibia Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Namibia Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Namibia ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Namibia Procurement Plans, Namibia General Procurement Notices and Namibia Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Namibian government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Namibia Sustainable Public Procurement and Namibia Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Namibia:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Namibia government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Namibia. Our experts are well versed with:
- Namibia Public Procurement Act
- Namibia Public Procurement Legislation
- Namibia Public Procurement Policy
- Namibia Public Procurement Law
- Namibia Public Procurement Reforms
Namibia Business Environment:
It is always not the government who is responsible for creating infrastructure in Namibia. Like in any other country private sector also plays an important role in nation's building. But then it is the responsibility of the government to create a conducive environment so that private sector can flourish. This can be achieved by not only one single measure but it requires many structural changes at macro level specially in policy making, protecting minority investors, taxation, labour law, permits, protection of property rights and many more.
To know more about how Namibia Government performed on doing business score, please read the full report at: World Bank Doing Business Report, 2019.
Tags: Namibia Tenders online, Namibia Tenders portal, Namibia Public Tender Notices, Namibia Published Tenders, Namibia tender news, Namibia Tenders Leads