Find below latest Kazakhstan Tenders, eprocurement, eTenders and other Public Tenders from Kazakhstan. The information about Kazakh Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Kazakhstan official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of Tenders from Kazakhstan. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Kazakhstan Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online Tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Kazakhstan Tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Kazakhstan. Some examples of Kazakh Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Kazakhstan Central Govt Tenders sites
- Kazakhstan Central Public Procurement Portal
- Kazakhstan Council Tenders sites
- Kazakhstan Department Tenders sites
- Kazakhstan e procurement Tenders list
- Kazakhstan e tender portal
- Kazakhstan eTendering System
- Kazakhstan Federal Government Tenders
- Kazakhstan Government Eprocurement system
- Kazakhstan Government Market Place
- Kazakhstan government tender bulletin
- Kazakh government Tenders sites
- Kazakhstan Government Tenders Sources
- Kazakhstan govt Tenders websites
- Kazakhstan Ministry Tenders Sites
- Kazakhstan Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement Board
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement Portal
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement System
- Kazakhstan State Procurement Board
- Kazakhstan States Tenders
- Kazakhstan tender bulletin
- Kazakhstan tender information system
- Kazakhstan tender websites
- Kazakhstan Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Kazakh government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt Tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search Tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded Tenders, current Tenders, CPV and Kazakhstan Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Kazakhstan Tenders.Services Provided Related to Kazakhstan Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Kazakhstan with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Kazakhstan Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Kazakhstan also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Kazakhstan government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Kazakhstan, what is tendering process in Kazakhstan or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Kazakhstan. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government Tenders in Kazakhstan?
- How to fill tender online in Kazakhstan?
- How to register for e tendering in Kazakhstan?
- How to fill e tender form online
- How to prepare a tender document
- How to apply for tender in Kazakhstan
- How to fill Tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Kazakhstan?
- How to win a tender in Kazakhstan?
- How to get a tender in Kazakhstan?
- What is tendering process in Kazakhstan?
- What is the tender procedure in Kazakhstan?
- How to how to search Tenders in Kazakhstan?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Kazakhstan?
- Which is the Best website for Kazakh Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Kazakhstan
- How to search Tenders in Kazakhstan?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Kazakhstan?
- Winning Tenders in Kazakhstan
- Most famous Tenders website in Kazakhstan
- Tender alert service provider in Kazakhstan
- Tenders information provider in Kazakhstan
- Tenders Information Sites in Kazakhstan
- The Best Tenders website in Kazakhstan
- Where to Search Kazakhstan Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Kazakhstan, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Kazakhstan, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Kazakhstan:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Kazakhstan public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Kazakhstan Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Kazakhstan construction Tenders
- Kazakhstan security Tenders
- Kazakhstan Defence Tenders
- Kazakhstan Environment Tenders
- Kazakhstan IT Tenders
- Kazakhstan Software Tenders
- Kazakhstan Oil and Gas Tenders
- Kazakhstan Printing Tenders
- Kazakhstan Infrastructure Tenders
- Kazakhstan Railway Tenders
- Kazakhstan Consultancy Tenders
- Kazakhstan Aviation Tenders
- Kazakhstan Telecom Tenders
- Kazakhstan Public Works Procurement
- Kazakhstan ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Kazakhstan:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishTenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Kazakhstan Invitation to tender / ITT
- Kazakhstan Global Tenders/ Kazakhstan International Tenders
- Kazakhstan Domestic Tenders/ National Tenders
- Kazakhstan Limited tender
- Kazakhstan General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Kazakhstan Expression of Interest / EOI
- Kazakhstan Pre-Qualification Notice
- Kazakhstan Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Kazakhstan Bids and Tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersKazakhstan Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Kazakhstan Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Kazakhstan, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded Tenders in Kazakhstan. The information on Kazakhstan federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Kazakhstan Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsKazakhstan Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Kazakhstan. Some examples are:
- Kazakhstan public private partnership project
- Kazakh government contract
- Kazakhstan turnkey project
- Kazakhstan build operate transfer project
- Kazakhstan Infrastructure Project
- Kazakhstan BOT/BOOT Projects
- Kazakhstan Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Kazakhstan can visit this page: ProjectsKazakhstan Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyKazakhstan E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Kazakhstan government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersKazakhstan Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Kazakhstan Business Leads, Kazakhstan Gov Tenders, Kazakhstan Procurement Notices, Kazakhstan Public Sector Procurement auctioneers to download the Kazakhstan Auction Schedule free of cost and then participate in the auction online through this portal.
Kazakhstan Public Procurement
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Kazakhstan also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Kazakhstan Goods and Supply Tenders
- Kazakhstan Services Tenders
- Kazakhstan Works Tenders
Kazakhstan has taken major strides in bringing transparency and efficiency in Public Procurement function. To know more about how Kazakhstan is performing on various parameters related with Public Procurement like:
- Needs assessment, call for tender, and bid preparation score
- Bid submission score
- Bid opening, evaluation and award score
- Content and management of procurement contract score
- Performance guarantee score Payment of suppliers score
Please read The World Bank Report on: Benchmarking-Public-Procurement-2017
TendersOnTime provides Kazakhstan Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Kazakh Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Kazakhstan latest/Local Tenders, Kazakhstan Tenders, Kazakhstan RFP, RFQ Listing, Kazakhstan international Tenders, Kazakhstan Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Kazakhstan region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Kazakhstan Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Kazakhstan creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Kazakhstan EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Kazakhstan EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Kazakhstan LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Kazakhstan FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Kazakhstan EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Kazakhstan Infrastructure Tenders
- Kazakhstan SME Tenders
- Kazakhstan Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Kazakhstan also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Kazakhstan government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Kazakhstan. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Kazakhstan. Some of these models are:
- Kazakhstan Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Kazakhstan Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Kazakhstan Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Kazakhstan Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Kazakhstan Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Kazakhstan Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Kazakhstan Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
In order to assess Government Capability to Prepare, Procure and Manage projects on PPP basis, The World Bank has prepared a benchmarking report in 2017 and have evaluated various countries on the basis of below parameters:
- Preparation of PPPs
- Procurement of PPPs
- Unsolicited Proposals
- PPP Contract Management
To know how Kazakhstan performs on these parameters please view the full report: Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Kazakhstan:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Kazakh Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Kazakhstan like: Kazakhstan Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Kazakhstan Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Kazakhstan ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Kazakhstan Procurement Plans, Kazakhstan General Procurement Notices and Kazakhstan Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Kazakhstan government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Kazakhstan Sustainable Public Procurement and Kazakhstan Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Kazakhstan:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Kazakhstan government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Kazakhstan. Our experts are well versed with:
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement Act
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement Legislation
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement Policy
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement Law
- Kazakhstan Public Procurement Reforms
Kazakhstan Business Environment:
It is always not the government who is responsible for creating infrastructure in Kazakhstan. Like in any other country private sector also plays an important role in nation's building. But then it is the responsibility of the government to create a conducive environment so that private sector can flourish. This can be achieved by not only one single measure but it requires many structural changes at macro level specially in policy making, protecting minority investors, taxation, labour law, permits, protection of property rights and many more.
To know more about how Kazakhstan Government performed on doing business score, please read the full report at: World Bank Doing Business Report, 2019.
Tags: Kazakhstan Tenders online, Kazakhstan Tenders portal, Kazakhstan Public Tender Notices, Kazakhstan Published Tenders, Kazakhstan tender news, Kazakhstan Tenders Leads