Italy is the fourth largest economy in the European Union after Germany, France and UK. As per IMF 2021 estimates the GDP of Italy on PPP basis is 2610 Billion USD. If we take 15% average spent by Italian government on Public Procurement then it comes to whooping 391 Billion USD.
TendersOnTime is the biggest global procurement facilitator, processing 40,000 new business opportunities and e procurement Tenders from various countries and sectors. Find below latest Italy Tenders, eprocurement, eTenders and other Public Tenders from Italy. The information about Italian Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Italy official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of Tenders from Italy. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Italy Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online Tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Italy Tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Italy. Some examples of Italy Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Italy Central Govt Tenders sites
- Italy Central Public Procurement Portal
- Italy Council Tenders sites
- Italy Department Tenders sites
- Italy e procurement Tenders list
- Italy e tender portal
- Italy eTendering System
- Italy Federal Government Tenders
- Italian Government Eprocurement system
- Italy Government Market Place
- Italy government tender bulletin
- Italian government Tenders sites
- Italy Government Tenders Sources
- Italy govt Tenders websites
- Italy Ministry Tenders Sites
- Italy Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Italy Public Procurement Board
- Italy Public Procurement Portal
- Italy Public Procurement System
- Italy State Procurement Board
- Italy States Tenders
- Italy tender bulletin
- Italy tender information system
- Italy tender websites
- Italy Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Italian government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt Tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search Tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded Tenders, current Tenders, CPV and Italy Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Italy Tenders.Services Provided Related to Italy Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Italy with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Italy Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Italy also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Italian government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Italy, what is tendering process in Italy or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Italy. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government Tenders in Italy?
- How to fill tender online in Italy?
- How to register for e tendering in Italy?
- How to fill e tender form online
- How to prepare a tender document
- How to apply for tender in Italy
- How to fill Tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Italy?
- How to win a tender in Italy?
- How to get a tender in Italy?
- What is tendering process in Italy?
- What is the tender procedure in Italy?
- How to how to search Tenders in Italy?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Italy?
- Which is the Best website for Italian Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Italy
- How to search Tenders in Italy?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Italy?
- Winning Tenders in Italy
- Most famous Tenders website in Italy
- Tender alert service provider in Italy
- Tenders information provider in Italy
- Tenders Information Sites in Italy
- The Best Tenders website in Italy
- Where to Search Italy Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Italy, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Italy, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Italy:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Italy public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Italy Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Italy construction Tenders
- Italy security Tenders
- Italy Defence Tenders
- Italy Environment Tenders
- Italy IT Tenders
- Italy Software Tenders
- Italy Oil and Gas Tenders
- Italy Printing Tenders
- Italy Infrastructure Tenders
- Italy Railway Tenders
- Italy Consultancy Tenders
- Italy Aviation Tenders
- Italy Telecom Tenders
- Italy Public Works Procurement
- Italy ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Italy:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishTenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Italy Invitation to tender / ITT
- Italy Global Tenders/ Italy International Tenders
- Italy Domestic Tenders/ National Tenders
- Italy Limited tender
- Italy General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Italy Expression of Interest / EOI
- Italy Pre-Qualification Notice
- Italy Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Italy Bids and Tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersItaly Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Italy Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Italy, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded Tenders in Italy. The information on Italy federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Italy Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsItaly Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Italy. Some examples are:
- Italy public private partnership project
- Italian government contract
- Italy turnkey project
- Italy build operate transfer project
- Italy Infrastructure Project
- Italy BOT/BOOT Projects
- Italy Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Italy can visit this page: ProjectsItaly Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyItaly E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Italian government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersItaly Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Italy Business Leads, Italy Gov Tenders, Italy Procurement Notices, Italy Public Sector Procurement
Italy Public Procurement
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Italy also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Italy Goods and Supply Tenders
- Italy Services Tenders
- Italy Works Tenders
Italy has taken major strides in bringing transparency and efficiency in Public Procurement function. To know more about how Italy is performing on various parameters related with Public Procurement like:
- Needs assessment, call for tender, and bid preparation score
- Bid submission score
- Bid opening, evaluation and award score
- Content and management of procurement contract score
- Performance guarantee score Payment of suppliers score
Please read The World Bank Report on: Benchmarking-Public-Procurement-2017
TendersOnTime provides Italy Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Italy Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Italy latest/Local Tenders, Italy Tenders, Italy RFP, RFQ Listing, Italy international Tenders, Italy Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Italy region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Italy Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Italy creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Italy EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Italy EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Italy LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Italy FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Italy EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Italy Infrastructure Tenders
- Italy SME Tenders
- Italy Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Italy also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Italy government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Italy. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Italy. Some of these models are:
- Italy Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Italy Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Italy Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Italy Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Italy Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Italy Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Italy Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
In order to assess Government Capability to Prepare, Procure and Manage projects on PPP basis, The World Bank has prepared a benchmarking report in 2017 and have evaluated various countries on the basis of below parameters:
- Preparation of PPPs
- Procurement of PPPs
- Unsolicited Proposals
- PPP Contract Management
To know how Italy performs on these parameters please view the full report: Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Italy:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Italy Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Italy like: Italy Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Italy Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Italy ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Italy Procurement Plans, Italy General Procurement Notices and Italy Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Italy government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Italy Sustainable Public Procurement and Italy Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Italy:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Italy government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Italy. Our experts are well versed with:
- Italy Public Procurement Act
- Italy Public Procurement Legislation
- Italy Public Procurement Policy
- Italy Public Procurement Law
- Italy Public Procurement Reforms
Italy Business Environment:
Itâ€™s always not the government who is responsible for creating infrastructure in Italy. Like in any other country private sector also plays an important role in nation's building. But then it is the responsibility of the government to create a conducive environment so that private sector can flourish. This can be achieved by not only one single measure but it requires many structural changes at macro level specially in policy making, protecting minority investors, taxation, labour law, permits, protection of property rights and many more.
As per World Bank Doing Business report, May 2019 Italy ranked at 51 position with the total score of 72.56. To know more about how other economies are performing on this parameter, please read the full report at: World Bank Doing Business Report, 2019.
Tags: Italy Tenders online, Italy Tenders portal, Italy Public Tender Notices, Italy Published Tenders, Italy tender news, Italy Tenders Leads