Find below latest Iran Tenders, eprocurement, eTenders and other Public Tenders from Iran. The information about Iran Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Iran official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of Tenders from Iran. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Iran Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online Tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Iran Tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Iran. Some examples of Iran Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Iran Central Govt Tenders sites
- Iran Central Public Procurement Portal
- Iran Council Tenders sites
- Iran Department Tenders sites
- Iran e procurement Tenders list
- Iran e tender portal
- Iran eTendering System
- Iran Federal Government Tenders
- Iran Government Eprocurement system
- Iran Government Market Place
- Iran government tender bulletin
- Iran government Tenders sites
- Iran Government Tenders Sources
- Iran govt Tenders websites
- Iran Ministry Tenders Sites
- Iran Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Iran Public Procurement Board
- Iran Public Procurement Portal
- Iran Public Procurement System
- Iran State Procurement Board
- Iran States Tenders
- Iran tender bulletin
- Iran tender information system
- Iran tender websites
- Iran Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Iran government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt Tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search Tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded Tenders, current Tenders, CPV and Iran Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Iran Tenders.Services Provided Related to Iran Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Iran with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Iran Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Iran also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Iran government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Iran, what is tendering process in Iran or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Iran. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government Tenders in Iran?
- How to fill tender online in Iran?
- How to register for e tendering in Iran?
- How to fill e tender form online
- How to prepare a tender document
- How to apply for tender in Iran
- How to fill Tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Iran?
- How to win a tender in Iran?
- How to get a tender in Iran?
- What is tendering process in Iran?
- What is the tender procedure in Iran?
- How to how to search Tenders in Iran?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Iran?
- Which is the Best website for Iran Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Iran
- How to search Tenders in Iran?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Iran?
- Winning Tenders in Iran
- Most famous Tenders website in Iran
- Tender alert service provider in Iran
- Tenders information provider in Iran
- Tenders Information Sites in Iran
- The Best Tenders website in Iran
- Where to Search Iran Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Iran, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Iran, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Iran:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Iran public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Iran Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Iran construction Tenders
- Iran security Tenders
- Iran Defence Tenders
- Iran Environment Tenders
- Iran IT Tenders
- Iran Software Tenders
- Iran Oil and Gas Tenders
- Iran Printing Tenders
- Iran Infrastructure Tenders
- Iran Railway Tenders
- Iran Consultancy Tenders
- Iran Aviation Tenders
- Iran Telecom Tenders
- Iran Public Works Procurement
- Iran ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Iran:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishTenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Iran Invitation to tender / ITT
- Iran Global Tenders/ Iran International Tenders
- Iran Domestic Tenders/ National Tenders
- Iran Limited tender
- Iran General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Iran Expression of Interest / EOI
- Iran Pre-Qualification Notice
- Iran Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Iran Bids and Tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersIran Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Iran Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Iran, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded Tenders in Iran. The information on Iran federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Iran Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsIran Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Iran. Some examples are:
- Iran public private partnership project
- Iran government contract
- Iran turnkey project
- Iran build operate transfer project
- Iran Infrastructure Project
- Iran BOT/BOOT Projects
- Iran Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Iran can visit this page: ProjectsIran Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyIran E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Iran government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersIran Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Iran Business Leads, Iran Gov Tenders, Iran Procurement Notices, Iran Public Sector Procurement
Iran Public Procurement
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Iran also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Iran Goods and Supply Tenders
- Iran Services Tenders
- Iran Works Tenders
Iran has taken major strides in bringing transparency and efficiency in Public Procurement function. To know more about how Iran is performing on various parameters related with Public Procurement like:
- Needs assessment, call for tender, and bid preparation score
- Bid submission score
- Bid opening, evaluation and award score
- Content and management of procurement contract score
- Performance guarantee score Payment of suppliers score
Please read The World Bank Report on: Benchmarking-Public-Procurement-2017
TendersOnTime provides Iran Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Iran Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Iran latest/Local Tenders, Iran Tenders, Iran RFP, RFQ Listing, Iran international Tenders, Iran Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Iran region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Iran Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Iran creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Iran EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Iran EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Iran LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Iran FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Iran EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Iran Infrastructure Tenders
- Iran SME Tenders
- Iran Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Iran also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Iran government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Iran. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Iran. Some of these models are:
- Iran Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Iran Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Iran Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Iran Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Iran Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Iran Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Iran Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
In order to assess Government Capability to Prepare, Procure and Manage projects on PPP basis, The World Bank has prepared a benchmarking report in 2017 and have evaluated various countries on the basis of below parameters:
- Preparation of PPPs
- Procurement of PPPs
- Unsolicited Proposals
- PPP Contract Management
To know how Iran performs on these parameters please view the full report: Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Iran:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Iran Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Iran like: Iran Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Iran Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Iran ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Iran Procurement Plans, Iran General Procurement Notices and Iran Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Iran government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Iran Sustainable Public Procurement and Iran Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Iran:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Iran government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Iran. Our experts are well versed with:
- Iran Public Procurement Act
- Iran Public Procurement Legislation
- Iran Public Procurement Policy
- Iran Public Procurement Law
- Iran Public Procurement Reforms
Iran Business Environment:
It is always not the government who is responsible for creating infrastructure in Iran. Like in any other country private sector also plays an important role in nation's building. But then it is the responsibility of the government to create a conducive environment so that private sector can flourish. This can be achieved by not only one single measure but it requires many structural changes at macro level specially in policy making, protecting minority investors, taxation, labour law, permits, protection of property rights and many more.
To know more about how Iran Government performed on doing business score, please read the full report at: World Bank Doing Business Report, 2019.
Tags: Iran Tenders online, Iran Tenders portal, Iran Public Tender Notices, Iran Published Tenders, Iran tender news, Iran Tenders Leads