Egypt, officially the Arab Republic of Egypt, is a Northern African country with total population of 100 Million. The capital of Egypt is Cairo and the official language is Arabic.
Egypt is the largest economy in African continent with total GDP of 1391256 Million USD (as per IMF 2019 Estimate, based on PPP basis). Accordingly, at an average of 15%, Egypt Public Procurement market size / Egypt Public Spend comes out to be about 208688 Million USD. The total GNI per Capita in Egypt is USD 3280.
Egypt is a founding member of the United Nations, Non-Aligned Movement, Arab League, African Union, and Organisation of Islamic Cooperation. The main sectors of economy are: Agriculture, Tourism, media, and revenues from the Suez Canal.
TendersOnTime is the biggest global procurement facilitator, processing 40,000 new business opportunities and e procurement tenders from various countries and sectors. Find below latest Egypt Tenders, eprocurement, etenders and other Public Tenders from Egypt. The information about Egypt Government Tenders / Advertised Tenders is collected from different sources like: newspapers, Egypt official govt tender websites and e Tendering System.
Being the biggest tender aggregator, TendersOnTime process all types of tenders from Egypt. Few tender types include: EOI / expression of interest, bidding, GPN and Online auctions.
How It Works?
TendersOnTime is in tender business for more than two decades and brings cutting edge technologies to provide superiors experience to its clients. Being the most authentic Egypt Tenders Database and successful tender site, TendersOnTime is the undisputed leader in online tenders business. In order to be comprehensive in Egypt tenders and other public procurement information, TendersOnTime leaves no stone un-turned and collects procurement opportunities from various sources in Egypt. Some examples of Egypt Government Contracts and Tenders Sources are:
- Egypt Central Govt Tenders sites
- Egypt Central Public Procurement Portal
- Egypt Council Tenders sites
- Egypt Department Tenders sites
- Egypt e procurement tenders list
- Egypt e tender portal
- Egypt eTendering System
- Egypt Federal Government Tenders
- Egypt Government Eprocurement system
- Egypt Government Market Place
- Egypt government tender bulletin
- Egypt government tenders sites
- Egypt Government Tenders Sources
- Egypt govt tenders websites
- Egypt Ministry Tenders Sites
- Egypt Municipal Corporation Tenders
- Egypt Public Procurement Board
- Egypt Public Procurement Portal
- Egypt Public Procurement System
- Egypt State Procurement Board
- Egypt States Tenders
- Egypt tender bulletin
- Egypt tender information system
- Egypt tender websites
- Egypt Tenders Listing Portal
Visitors interested in supplying to Egypt government can Register
on the site and can search and download virtually unlimited number of tender notices, public tender, govt tenders. Users interested in specific notices can use the advance tender search option and search tenders by various parameters like bid deadline, live/active tender, archive tender, funded tenders, current tenders, CPV and Egypt Free Tenders etc.
Paid members get unrestricted access to tender portal and customized tender alert services for Egypt Tenders.Services Provided Related to Egypt Tenders:
TendersOnTime also helps bidders by way of providing local agent services in Egypt with the help of its associate and partners. The agents provide end to end support in procurement process including but not limited to - purchase of tender document, providing information on Egypt Private Tenders, submission of tender documents and in etendering. Our partner in Egypt also help the bidders in many other tender process steps like - e tender registration etc.
If you are planning to supply to any department of Egypt government and have questions like: how to apply for a tender in Egypt, what is tendering process in Egypt or e tendering process; then please be rest assured that you need not to handle the intricacies of tendering process and our agent will handle everything for you.
TendersOnTime conduct seminar and conferences in association with experts having vast experience about Public Procurement in Egypt. The topics generally covered in seminars/conferences are:
- What is tender process meaning?
- How to get government tenders in Egypt?
- How to fill tender online in Egypt?
- How to register for e tendering in Egypt?
- How to fill e tender form online
- How to prepare a tender document
- How to apply for tender in Egypt
- How to fill tenders?
- How to apply for e tender in Egypt?
- How to win a tender in Egypt?
- How to get a tender in Egypt?
- What is tendering process in Egypt?
- What is the tender procedure in Egypt?
- How to how to search tenders in Egypt?
- Which is the Best Tenders Portal in Egypt?
- Which is the Best website for Egypt Government Tenders?
- List of Bid Facilitation and Consultancy Services providers in Egypt
- How to search tenders in Egypt?
- Where to get Local Agent Support for Tenders in Egypt?
- Winning Tenders in Egypt
- Most famous tenders website in Egypt
- Tender alert service provider in Egypt
- Tenders information provider in Egypt
- Tenders Information Sites in Egypt
- The Best tenders website in Egypt
- Where to Search Egypt Govt Tenders
There are couple of other services related with tender bidding process in Egypt, which TendersOnTime provides. Our associates are always in contact with various tender departments in Egypt, in order to provide below other services:
- Tender submission
- Preparation of tender document
- Tender status - at which stage of evaluation?
- Tendering process definition
To know more about the complete list of services, offered by TendersOnTime, please the page: Bidding ServicesIndustry Sectors Covered in Egypt:
TendersOnTime is the best tender website for Egypt public procurement and other various such opportunities. Though, we cover all industry segments in Egypt Public procurement domain, some of the main sectors are as below:
- Egypt construction tenders
- Egypt security tenders
- Egypt Defence Tenders
- Egypt Environment Tenders
- Egypt IT Tenders
- Egypt Software Tenders
- Egypt Oil and Gas Tenders
- Egypt Printing Tenders
- Egypt Infrastructure Tenders
- Egypt Railway Tenders
- Egypt Consultancy Tenders
- Egypt Aviation Tenders
- Egypt Telecom Tenders
- Egypt Public Works Procurement
- Egypt ICT Procurement
To know more about the complete list of sectors covered by TendersOnTime, please this page: Tenders by SectorsPublish Tenders in Egypt:
Every bidder sometimes is also a purchaser. They need to purchase various items and services, required as input to manufacture the end product which they supply to government. Here the efficiency in procurement matters a lot. Tender advertisement in newspaper is not a proactive approach and hence has its own limitations. Organization interested in publishtenders can publish various types of tender notices likes:
- Egypt Invitation to tender / ITT
- Egypt Global tenders/ Egypt International Tenders
- Egypt Domestic Tenders/ National tenders
- Egypt Limited tender
- Egypt General Procurement Notice / GPN
- Egypt Expression of Interest / EOI
- Egypt Pre-Qualification Notice
- Egypt Open tender/ Limited Tender
- Egypt Bids and tenders
The best part is- The tender publishers can upload the complete tender document, corrigendum, addendum, Terms of Reference / TOR, Special Condition of Contract, General Condition of Contract, Bill of Quantity, tender contract and many more. Purchasers can opt for publishing a single tender or can subscribe to various other packages which suits their requirement. Our ultimate objective is to provide superior experience to purchasers. Below are some of the main advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime:
- Superior Approach, High ROI
- Instantaneous Global Reach
- Very Economical
- Other Benefits like - no limitation on size of the notice and provision to upload soft copy of tender document
To know more about the advantages of Publishing Tenders on TendersOnTime, please the page: Publish TendersEgypt Contract Awards:
In order to survive in the competitive market, tenderer need to have the complete information about Egypt Procurement and Contracts, specially who won the last contract and at what price? If you want to know which of your competitor won the contract in Egypt, you can subscribe to premium tender package of TendersOnTime and can have information on awarded tenders in Egypt. The information on Egypt federal contract awards, tender result and government contract awards is very comprehensive and updated.
To know more about Egypt Contract award information, please the page: Contract AwardsEgypt Projects Database:
Having advance and accurate projects information, especially in case of large projects provides head start to the bidders. Bidders can plan in advance and pitch to the purchasers with their capability statement. TendersOnTime provides latest update on various type of future projects in Egypt. Some examples are:
- Egypt public private partnership project
- Egypt government contract
- Egypt turnkey project
- Egypt build operate transfer project
- Egypt Infrastructure Project
- Egypt BOT/BOOT Projects
- Egypt Software Projects Etc.
Visitors interested in knowing more about various projects in Egypt can visit this page: ProjectsEgypt Feasibility Study Report:
Conducting feasibility study is the starting point of any project. Though there is more more step before the purchaser order the feasibility study of any project, which is Pre-Feasibility study but that not so critical when it comes to project implementation. The major activities like financing, selection of technology and bidding etc depends on the Detailed Projects Report /DPR, which comes out when a consultant conducts the Feasibility study of the project. The very purpose of feasibility study is to know about the viability of the envisaged project.
What is the importance of feasibility study? It plays a very important role in the success of any project. There are various types of feasibility study like: project feasibility study, economic feasibility study, financial feasibility study etc. There are various components of a feasibility study.
To know more about the Feasibility Study, visitors can visit this page: Feasibility StudyEgypt E-Tender:
Maintaining transparency and efficiency is the most important aspect in Public Procurement. The earlier method of procurement was prone to corruption and discretion. Like Egypt government, many organizations in various countries are embracing E-Tendering, as their preferred method of procurement. There are other various advantages of eTender like: Speed, equal treatment, global participation, lesser cost of procurement, MIS and better monitoring etc. To know more about eTender, please visit this page: E-TendersEgypt Partner Program:
TendersOnTime always welcome like-minded professionals who wants to get associated and provide their services to business community at large. Those who are looking for starting your own business or want to have some kind of franchise business, can join the partner program of TendersOnTime. The program provides excellent business opportunities to those who are interested in home-based business.
TendersOnTime is the market leader in business to business segment and provides world best business opportunity in the area of business marketing. Franchise opportunities provided by TendersOnTime are the excellent way to make money, especially for women. To know more about our partner program, please visit this page: Partner ProgramTags:
Egypt Business Leads, Egypt Gov Tenders, Egypt Procurement Notices, Egypt Public Sector Procurement
Egypt Public Procurement
Public Procurement in any country can be divided in to 3 major categories and accordingly in Egypt also, TendersOnTime covers all 3 types of procurement categories like:
- Egypt Goods and Supply Tenders
- Egypt Services Tenders
- Egypt Works Tenders
Egypt has taken major strides in bringing transparency and efficiency in Public Procurement function. To know more about how Egypt is performing on various parameters related with Public Procurement like:
- Needs assessment, call for tender, and bid preparation score
- Bid submission score
- Bid opening, evaluation and award score
- Content and management of procurement contract score
- Performance guarantee score Payment of suppliers score
Please read The World Bank Report on: Benchmarking-Public-Procurement-2017
TendersOnTime provides Egypt Tenders, ICBs, RFQ, E Procurement Notices, Municipal Corporation, Ministry Departments, Online E Tenders and all Egypt Government Tenders. Register to get latest information about : Egypt latest/Local Tenders, Egypt tenders, Egypt RFP, RFQ Listing, Egypt international tenders, Egypt Commercial Opportunities and Trade Tenders. Our associates in Egypt region send us tender details published in local newspapers, which is the biggest advantage our client can have.
Egypt Infrastructure Projects Financing and Execution:
In order to meet the ever-growing requirement of infrastructure and utilities, the government of Egypt creates new assets, acting as the owner of the project. All these projects are procured through various mode. TendersOnTime covers all such types of procurement, and some of them are:
- Egypt EPC Projects and Tenders- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction
- Egypt EPCI Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Construction and Installation
- Egypt LSTK Projects and Tenders - Lump Sum Turn Key
- Egypt FEED Package - Front End Engineering Design
- Egypt EPCM Projects and Tenders - Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management
- EPIC Projects and Tenders - Engineering Procurement Installation Commissioning
- PMC Projects and Tenders - Project Management Consultant
- Egypt Infrastructure Tenders
- Egypt SME Tenders
- Egypt Public Works Tenders and Contracts
Like any other country, Egypt also strive to provide best in class infrastructure facilities and utilities to its citizens. Since, infrastructure projects are typically capital intensive, conventional form of financing like budgetary allocation by Egypt government cannot meet this requirement. The most obvious option to create the infrastructure at fast pace is to involve the Private Sector through PPP (Public Private Partnership). There are various modes of engagement between the private sector and the government of Egypt. TendersOnTime covers all types of PPP models in Egypt. Some of these models are:
- Egypt Build Operate and Transfer (BOT) Projects
- Egypt Build-Own-Operate (BOO) Projects
- Egypt Build-Own-Operate-Transfer (BOOT) Projects
- Egypt Build-Operate-Lease-Transfer (BOLT) Projects
- Egypt Lease-Develop-Operate (LDO) Projects
- Egypt Rehabilitate-Operate-Transfer (ROT) Projects
- Egypt Design, Build, Finance and Operate (DBFO) Projects
In order to assess Government Capability to Prepare, Procure and Manage projects on PPP basis, The World Bank has prepared a benchmarking report in 2017 and have evaluated various countries on the basis of below parameters:
- Preparation of PPPs
- Procurement of PPPs
- Unsolicited Proposals
- PPP Contract Management
To know how Egypt performs on these parameters please view the full report: Benchmarking Public-Private Partnerships Procurement
Information on Funded Tenders and Projects in Egypt:
Multilateral development banks or Multilateral Funding Agencies plays an important role in nation building by providing loans and grants at a concessional rate to developing countries. Apart from covering Egypt Government Business Opportunities, TendersOnTime covers all major active funding agencies in Egypt like: Egypt Bi-Lateral Funding Agency Tenders and Egypt Multilateral Funding Agency Tenders.
All major funding agencies, when they finance any project in Egypt ask the purchasers to follow the standard procurement process adopted by the particular funding agency. Accordingly, TendersOnTime covers all the notices: Egypt Procurement Plans, Egypt General Procurement Notices and Egypt Specific procurement Notices.
Apart from funding agencies, Egypt government is also giving major emphasis on addressing environmental concerns arising due to global warming. TendersOnTime covers news on Egypt Sustainable Public Procurement and Egypt Green Public Procurement.
Arbitration and Reconciliation Services in Egypt:
When there is contract, there exist the probability of dispute. The disputes may arise on various accounts like: different interpretation of clauses, inability of the contractor to full fill any particular obligation due to some constraints and in some cases skipping few points which neither party could envisage.
In order to lessen the burden on formal courts, the Egypt government encourage settlement of commercial disputes through Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods, and Arbitration is one of the most preferred method. TendersOnTime through its empanelled Arbitrators provide these services in Egypt. Our experts are well versed with:
- Egypt Public Procurement Act
- Egypt Public Procurement Legislation
- Egypt Public Procurement Policy
- Egypt Public Procurement Law
- Egypt Public Procurement Reforms
Egypt Business Environment:
Itâ€™s always not the government who is responsible for creating infrastructure in Egypt. Like in any other country private sector also plays an important role in nation's building. But then it is the responsibility of the government to create a conducive environment so that private sector can flourish. This can be achieved by not only one single measure but it requires many structural changes at macro level specially in policy making, protecting minority investors, taxation, labour law, permits, protection of property rights and many more.
As per World Bank Doing Business report, May 2019 Egypt ranked at 114Th position with the total score of 60.1. To know more about how other economies are performing on this parameter, please read the full report at: World Bank Doing Business Report, 2019
Tags: Egypt tenders online, Egypt tenders portal, Egypt Public Tender Notices, Egypt Published Tenders, Egypt tender news, Egypt Tenders Leads