MILLENNIUM CHALLENGE COORDINATING UNIT (“MCCU”) Franklin Ibemessie
23 Spur Road
Telephone: +23230909091 Sierra Leone URL :http://www.mccu-sl.gov.sl/
Tenders are invited for Resettlement Action Plan (RAP) Implementation Consultant (RIC).
The Government of Sierra Leone has established the Millennium Challenge Coordinating Unit (“MCCU”) as an autonomous entity with independent legal authority to oversee, manage, and implement a Threshold Program funded by the Millennium Challenge Corporation (“MCC”). MCC is a U.S. government agency focused on assisting countries dedicated to good governance, economic freedom, and investments in people. The MCC Threshold Program with Sierra Leone will provide up to $44.4 million to support significant policy reforms and improve governance in the water and electricity sectors.
1. MCCU now invites qualification documents from individual consultants to provide the consultant services. More details on these consultant services are provided in the Request for Consultants Qualifications (RCQ) which incorporates the Terms of Reference (TOR). This procurement - open to all eligible individual consultants who wish to respond – is not for consulting firms. Submissions from consulting firms proposing professional staff as individual consultants shall be rejected.
2. MCCU intends to hire One (1) RAP Implementation Consultant (the “Consultant”). More details are provided in Annex 1 (Terms of Reference) of the RCQ.
3. Location: Freetown, Sierra Leone. Anticipated Start Date: March 2019
4. Duration of Assignment : 4 Months
5. Individual Consultants will be selected under the Individual Consultants Selection (ICS) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the MCC Program Procurement Guidelines which are provided on the MCC website (www.mcc.gov/ppg). The selection process, as described, will include a review and verification of qualifications and past performance, including a reference check, prior to the contract award.
6. Consultants interested in receiving the full RCQ and submitting Qualifications should register their interest by sending an e-mail (with subject: Request for RAP Implementation Consultant RCQ) to the Procurement Specialist on email@example.com, giving full contact details of the Consultant. This will ensure that the Consultants receive updates regarding this RCQ.
7. The deadline for submission of qualifications is 10.00am GMT of 26 February 2019
Ndeye F. Koroma