Recruitment of an International Expert for the Elaboration of the Study on the Climate of Business
24th Oct 2019
African Development Bank (AfDB)
MINISTÈRE DE L`ECONOMIE ET DE L’INDUSTRIE suivantes: PAGOCI/DGIFPCE/ MEI BP : 238 Nouakchott
Fax : 22245253335 Mauritania Email :email@example.com
Expression of Interest are invited for Recruitment of an International Expert for the Elaboration of the Study on the Climate of Business in Mauritania.
GOVERNANCE SUPPORT PROJECT FOR THE PROMOTION OF A
INCLUSIVE GROWTH (PAGOCI)
Financing Agreement reference: N ° 2100155028618
Project Identification Number: P-MR-K00-014
1. The Government of Mauritania has received a grant from the African Development Bank Group to cover the cost of the Governance Support Project for the Promotion of Inclusive Growth (PAGOCI) and intends to use a part of the sums granted under this grant to finance the contract of an international expert for the elaboration of the study on the business climate in Mauritania
2. The services provided under this contract are scheduled for 6 months.
3. The expert is responsible for:
? Conduct studies on the business climate (diagnosis, strategies and perspectives) and identify themes to be the subject of the reform action plan;
? Contribute to the development and updating of the reform action plan;
? define the main lines of cooperation and reinforcement of the public-private dialogue ;
? Identify training opportunities and capacity building of partners and the conclusion of necessary administrative arrangements;
? Propose relevant communication activities to be undertaken to accompany the reforms;
? Make recommendations for the improvement of the business climate and in particular for the supervision of the business climate technical committee set up in 2019.
4. The General Directorate for Financing, Public Investment and Economic Cooperation (DGFIPCE) at the Ministry of Economy and Industry (MEI) invites experts to submit their applications to provide the services described below. above. Interested consultants must produce information on their ability and experience demonstrating that they are qualified for benefits
(documentation, reference of similar services, experience in comparable missions, availability of the expert.).
following: PAGOCI / DGIFPCE / MEI BP: 238 Nouakchott- Mauritania Tel:
22245243882 - Fax: 22245253335 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Thursday and from 8 to 12 pm on Friday .
7. Expressions of interest files must be submitted to the address below by 24 October 2019 at 15.00 GMT and include the words " Recruitment of an international expert for the elaboration of the study on the business climate in Mauritania .
Mr. President of the Departmental Procurement Commission of the Ministry of Economy and Industry Island B33 - Tel: 45 29 41 8 Meeting room on the ground floor
City: Nouakchott Country: Mauritania
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]