|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, engineering and planning services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71240000,71327000,71240000,71327000
CPV Description: Architectural, design and planning services.
Load-bearing structure design services.
Structural design, new construction Building West I. BA
Reference Number: X-UKE-2017-0037
Engineering services Structural design, new construction Building West I. BA
Specialist planning of structural design for an allocation building in the west area, which will be built in 2 construction phases. With the new building shouldn merge the administration and research service facilities that are currently spread throughout the property. In the first construction phase, about 370 new office workplaces will be created under one roof in order to facilitate the cooperation of the employees of different areas in projects, the realization of which will be the cooperation of several departments or even daughters of the sames UKE requires facilitating and increasing the efficiency of the work.
The site is located in the western part of the UKE property; between the psychiatry (W37) and the workshop (W41).
The advertised services concern the engineering services Structural planning (services according to HOAI 2013 �� 49-52).
Basic services Performance phase (LPH) 1 LPH 6
The planning of construction site approvalng (KG 200) is not part of this tender (with the exception of the R�ckstustatik).
And the following special services:
- Lph. 2-6: "Building Modeling (BIM)",
- Lph. 1-2: Feasibility study incl. Qualified cost estimation in cooperation with the object and TGA planner for the realization of the 2nd construction phase,
- Lph 2-5: Planning of construction pit enclosures (Verbau),
- Lph. 2: "AEstablishment of comparative calculations for several solution possibilities under different object conditions ";" Establishment of a load plan, for example as a basis for subsoil assessment and founding consultation ",
- Lph. 3: "Advanced, testable and suitable for the execution of calculation of significant load bearing parts", "Advanced, testable and suitable for the execution calculationof the establishment "," Priority determination of the steel structure of the structure and of the power-transmitting connection parts for a call for tenders which is carried out without the existence of any documentation ", - Lph 4: Evidence of structural fire protection; Acquire and evaluate building statuses in buildings / parts where the static system deviates from the final state,
- Lph 5: shell nocalibrations in reinforced concrete construction, which do not require supplementation on the construction site by the planner's plans,
- Lph. 6: Contribution to the service description with the program of services of the object planner, contribution Installation of the structure,
- Lph 7: Participation in the examination and evaluation of the offers on the basis of the service description with the program of services of the object planner; Contribute tothe examination and evaluation of side offers; Contributing to the cost estimate according to DIN 276 or other requirements of the client from unit prices or package offers,
- Lph 8: Engineering inspection of the construction of the structure in accordance with the checked static documents; Engineering control of the construction helpers, for example, work and training stands, crane runways, Construction pit fuses; Control of concrete production and processing on site in special cases as well as evaluation of the quality control tests; Contribute to the supervision of the execution of the structural interventions in conversions and modernizations.
A gradual assignment is planned as follows:
Stage I: Lph. 1 and 2
Stage II: Lph. 3 and 4
Level III: Lph. 5
Level IV: Lph. 6
WeitergePlease refer to the registration documents at www.deutsches-ausschreibungs-blatt.de for details.
Commercial register or professional register extract (not older than 3 months), short company description, Proof Professional qualification "Consulting engineer" (equivalent certificates from other member states are recognized), Self-declaration to the rate loyalty and payment minimum wage according to � 3�Hamburg Procurement Law, self-declaration on the absence of any exclusion and possibly for self-cleaning.
The forms (forms) contained in the participation documents must be used. Alternatively, a suitably completed single European self-declaration (EEE) is accepted.
- Self-declaration on professional indemnity insurance with the following sums insured: for Ppersonal and property damage 4 000 000 EUR and for property damage 2 000 000 EUR per claim with double annual peak performance;
- bank information on the nature and extent of business relations with the applicant and any incidents;
- self-declaration by the applicant on the total turnover of his business and, in addition, turnover in the sphere of activity, the subject of this Verin each case with reference to the last 3 closed business years, if appropriate information is available.
The forms (forms) contained in the participation documents must be used. Alternatively, an appropriately completed Single European Self-Assessment (EEE) will be accepted. The sub-criteria, which together make up the technical value of 50%These are as follows:
- availability of the project manager and site manager, (the full score is achieved if it is credibly shown that both persons do not have any projects running concurrently) 20%,
- staff deployment plan (the full score is achieved if reasonable It will be shown that all the persons of the project team are in relation to the other ongoing projects15%,
- qualification and experience of the staff entrusted with the execution of the contract: 10%,
- Methodological-planning approach: 5%.
Internet address (URL): www.uke.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)