|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Urban solid-refuse collection services
Description: Contract notice: Urban solid-refuse collection services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 90511100,90512000,90612000,90470000,90511100,90512000,90612000,90470000
CPV Description: Integrated waste management and urban hygiene services - CIG: 7458934B0C.
Urban solid-refuse collection services.
Refuse transport services.
Sewer cleaning services.
Activation of an integrated system for separate waste collection urban and similar for years 5.
The tenderers' offer must be accompanied, under penalty of exclusion from a provisional deposit pa2% of the total amount of the contract referred to in point II 1.5 of this announcement, provided with the procedures indicated in the Competition Regulations.
The 50% reduction of the amount of the guarantee for companies with certification remains unaffected. of the quality system.
The successful tenderer will be required to provide the following guarantees and insurance coverage.odes provided for by the art. 103 of Legislative Decree 50/2016, in the form of a bank guarantee or insurance policy;
Financing: municipal budget. Payments following the issuance of a monthly invoice on the basis of the payment certificate issued by the contract execution director. * Enabling the exercise of professional activity, including the requirements for enrollment in the professionale or in the commercial register.
The assignment of this contract is reserved to companies in possession of the following conditions:
Registration to the competent Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Agriculture and Handicraft or, for foreign companies, in the corresponding professional or commercial registers of the State of belonging, for the activities envisaged in the call for tenders in question,
Subscriptionsone to the Environmental Managers Board as per Legislative Decree 152/2006 - D.M. June 3, 2014, n. 120 for the following categories and classes:
- mechanized sweeping activity (Annex B, resolution No. 8 of 12.9.2017) - class D,
- collection center management activities (resolution No. 2 of 20.7.2009) class D,
- D1 sub-category of separate collection, bulky waste and multi-material collection fraction organica, paper and cardboard, glass, multi-material (glass / plastic / metal), bulky, other - class D,
- D4 sub-category collection and transport of vegetable waste from green areas and waste from cemetery areas and activities - class F,
- D5 subcategory exclusive activity of transport of municipal waste from storage facilities / collection centers to recovery or disposal plantsimento classe - F,
- D6 subcategory collection and transport of waste lying on urban, suburban roads and motorways as per article 184, paragraph 2, letter d), D.Lgs. 152/06 - class F.
Category 4 , class E or higher.
Category 5, class E or higher.
NB Registration for the collection and transportation of municipal and similar waste must necessarily include the activity of sweepsmechanization (Annex B, resolution No. 8 of 12.9.2017) the management of urban waste collection centers (resolution No. 2 of 20.7.2009).
Possession of certification of company quality UNI EN ISO 9001, as well as certification in environmental management issues issued by accredited bodies in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 14001 standards.
That they are not in the hypothesis of exclusion from the proceduresof custody envisaged:
- by art. 80 of Legislative Decree 50/2016,
- the causes of prohibition, revocation or suspension pursuant to art. 67 of Legislative Decree 159/2011,
- from the conditions set forth in art. 53, paragraph 16-ter, of the Legislative Decree of 2001, n. 165 or that, under the current legislation, additional prohibitions to contract with the public administration have occurred
Internet address (URL): http://www.comune.assemini.ca.it/
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)