|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Motorway construction works
Description: Contract notice: Motorway construction works
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Works
Procedure: Restricted procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 45233110,45233110
CPV Description: Procurement Code 0955 / A01 Order 0G113 CIG 7421012CD2 CUP H74E16000430005
Motorway construction works.
Motorway A1 Milan Naples Section Milan South - Lodi, extension to the fourth lane of the Milan South section Lodi from km 4 852.55 to km 22 306.27.
Guarantees in support of the offer: as per Legislative Decree no. 50/2016 smi below and as specified in the letter of invitation.
- Absence of the grounds for exclusion pursuant to art. 80 of the Code for all the subjects referred to in the same article,
- Possession of the requisites, pursuant to art. 83 and 84 of the Code,
- Registration in the register of the Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Crafts and Agriculture or in the register of the provincial commissions of the craft. For competitors not resident in Italy, certificationregistration in one of the professional or commercial registers referred to in Annex XVI of the Code, by sworn declaration or according to the procedures in force in the Member State in which it is established or by attestation, under its own responsibility, that the certificate produced has been issued from one of the professional or trade registries established in the country in which you are residenti,
- The groupings, referred to in Article 45, paragraph 2, lett. d) of the Code and ordinary consortia of competitors pursuant to art. 45 paragraph 2 letter e), as well as the subjects referred to in art. 45 paragraph 2 letter g), in the application they must specify the categories of works, with the relative quotas, which will be carried out by the single economic operators meeting or consortium members. In the case of horizontal groupingssuch the qualification requirements required in points 1.2.2. and 1.2.3 lett. a) and b) of the notice published in the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic, must be owned by the competitor in its entirety and, pro quota, by the individual participants of the group / ordinary consortium according to their quota of execution. In this context, it is specified that the requirements dthe qualifications required must be held by the agent or by a single consortium, in the case of an ordinary consortium, to a minimum of 40%, while the remaining percentage must be held cumulatively by the principals or by the other consortium companies, each with a minimum of 10 %. In any case, the Mandatory Company must meet the requirements in measure maggioritaria,
- In the case of vertical groupings, the qualification requisites required in the announcement available on the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic are held by the agent or by a single consortium, with reference to the prevailing category for points 1.2.2 and 1.2 .3 lett. a) and in full for point 1.2.3 lett. b); the requirements referred to the categoria spun off, provided for in points 1.2.2. and 1.2.3 lett. a) referred to in the aforementioned announcement available on the Official Gazette of the Italian Republic, are held by the principals in their entirety, each to a consistent extent based on the amount of work of the spun-off category that it intends to take and to the extent indicated for the individual company. Requirements related to work due to the-the prevailing category and / or the unbundling categories can be assumed by a grouping of a horizontal type,
- Any changes to the groupings or consortia will take place according to the limits and modalities as per art. 48 of the Code,
- In order to participate in the competition, the competitors must possess UNI EN ISO 9001 quality certification issued by accredited subjects. The possession of the certification of the quality system must result from the SOA certificate or from a document produced in original or in certified copy. In the case of a temporary grouping, aggregations of network companies or ordinary consortium, the requirement must be possessed by all the grouped economic operators, with the exception of companies that undertake work for the amount for whichthe classification in classification II is sufficient,
- To the competing economic operators envisaged in the previous points and prohibited to participate in the competition in more than one temporary grouping or ordinary consortium of competitors, or participate in the tender also in individual form, if they have participated in the same tender in the group or ordinary consortium of competitorsenti,
- To the consorziati indicated for the execution of the works of a consortium of cui to the art. 45, paragraph 2, lett. b) and c), pursuant to art. 48, paragraph 7 second sentence of the Code, and prohibited to participate in any other form to the same race,
- Competitors established in other member states of the European Union must meet the above requirements, presenting the documentation in compliance with the-regulations in force in the respective countries, together with the documents translated into Italian by an official translator, certifying that they conform to the original text in the mother tongue.
- The competitor must indicate the work or the parts in the application form of works falling within the categories set out in the announcement which intends to subcontract or grant in piece, in confmoor to the provisions of art. 105 of the Code,
- The indication of the works to be subcontracted, within the limits of the law, is necessary for the qualification of the competitor where the same does not adequately own the SOA categories OS12A, OS21, OS34, OG10, OG13, OG8, OS11 foreseen for compulsory qualification, therefore the failure to indicate the willingness to subcontract the aforementioned categories,-if not owned, it implies the exclusion from the tender,
- Any subcontracting can not exceed the 30% of the total amount of the contract of work.
- It is admitted the availment as regulated by art. 89 of the Code,
- In implementation of the provisions of art. 89 of the Code, the competitor can demonstrate possession of the economic, financial and technical requisites-and organizational using the requirements of another person. In this case, it will be necessary to produce, under penalty of exclusion, together with the presentation of the application for participation, the declarations and documents, its and the auxiliary company, indicated in art. 89 of the Code, specifying in a clear and exhaustive manner the concrete scope of the resources made available due to the effect of the valuationimento. The competitor and the auxiliary company are jointly and severally liable to the contracting authority for the services covered by the contract
Internet address (URL):
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)