|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Helpdesk and support services
Description: Contract notice: Helpdesk and support services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 72253000,72253000
CPV Description: Helpdesk and support services.
Entrusting of the management support service to the tax office for the direct management of the higher tax revenues and the related activities of compulsory collection.
The object of the selection procedure by tender concerns the assignment of the organizational and management support and assistance to the tax office, for the purpose of gesturesone directly of its tax revenue, of the related activities to combat tax evasion and collection managed internally by the municipal authority, with regard to its tax and capital income listed below:
The subject of the selection procedure at tender means the assignment of the organizational support and management and support serviceto the tax office, for the direct management of its tax revenue, the related activities to combat tax evasion and collection managed internally by the municipal authority, with regard to its tax and capital income listed below: - IMU tax years 2013-2014-2015-2016, TARI tax years 2015-2016 and TASI tax years 2014-2015-2016.
The organizational and management support to the municipal offices should focus on the functional implementation of the following macro-activities:
a) support for the management of evasion and / or tax avoidance,
b) support for the management of tax collection municipal authorities listed above,
c) support for the management of tax litigation.
The tender procedure is understood to be ineach case referring to all tax revenues that may occur during the term of the contract as a result of the reorganization process of local taxes in progress.
The ordinary and coercive collection activities remain, therefore, in the municipality of Siniscola, and must be carried out effectively and efficiently, based on the principle of good faith and fairness in-phase of execution of the contract, scrupulously observing all the provisions contained in the legislative provisions governing the present specifications, in the sector legislation and the related municipal regulations, having particular regard to the forms of the deeds and the terms of prescription of credits, in the interest of the municipality and taxpayers / users, so as not to determine,in any way, acts or behavior damaging the image and interests of the municipality.
- award procedure chosen: open procedure pursuant to art. 60 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, with the award of the criterion of the most economically advantageous offer, pursuant to art. 95 D.Lgs. N. 50/2016;
- the subjects referred to in art. 45 of Legislative Decree no. 50 /2016, including the consortiums and R.T.I. pursuant to art. 48 of Legislative Decree n. 50/2016, as well as competitors based in other member states of the European Union, provided they meet all the requisites required in the Competition Regulations,
- the Disciplinary of the tender and the complementary documentation are available on the institutional site of the contracting authority,
- in case the companies in possession of the reqgeneral requirements pursuant to art. 80 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, lacking the economic, financial, technical and organizational requisites required by the call for tenders, wishing to participate in the tender using the investment institute, will be able to meet their needs by presenting, in compliance with the provisions of Presidential Decree 445/2000, the documentation required by art. 89 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016 e-• scrupulously respecting the provisions,
- the award will be made even in the presence of a single offer, provided that it is considered appropriate and convenient,
- for the permanent consortia, the existence of the requisites required and evaluated, pursuant to art. 47 and 48 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, following the verification of the actual existence of the aforementioned requirements for the individual consortium members,
- i imports declared by economic operators established in countries other than Italy if expressed in other currency must be converted into euro,
- given the particular nature of the service, the subcontracting is not permitted,
- the contracting authority, pursuant to art. 97 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, reserves the right to request justifications for offers deemed abnormally low,
- dothe sum due in favor of the ANAC will be paid according to the modalities as per resolution no. 163 of 22.12.2015. CIG: 7364686B23,
- disputes arising during the execution of the contract that can not be resolved in a good-natured manner, or with the institute of the, pursuant to art. 17-bis in Legislative Decree no. 546/1992 will be devolved to the jurisdiction of the ordinary judge at the forum of Nuoro,
- the data-collected will be processed pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 exclusively in the context of the present tender,
- the contractor will pay the costs relating to the stipulation of the contract, as well as the expenses related to the publication of the notice in the summing newspapers, which must be reimbursed to the contracting authority within 60 days from the award, under penalty of exclusion,
- the responsabithe only one in the proceedings is Dr. Donatella Pipere, head of the tribute service, tourism, culture, sport, entertainment and P.I., just decree by the mayor no. 1 of 31.3.2015.
Internet address (URL): www.comune.siniscola.nu.it
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)