|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Engineering-design services for traffic installations
Description: Contract notice: Engineering-design services for traffic installations
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Negotiated procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 71322500,71322500,71322500
CPV Description: Engineering-design services for traffic installations.
Planning performance HOAI work phases 3 to 7, construction project crossing measure Poeler Strasse
Reference Number: 18GEI32304
In the city center of Wismar it is planned to lay 2 railway lines and build a new 177 m long trough construction, which will be the Poeler Road in the crossing area under a three-track railway as well as an einspurious road transfer leads. The track systems to the seaport Wismar are adapted to the new situation. For this, the gradient is raised by about 0.8 m. The conversion affected about 3200 m of track and 12 points. As construction condition, the transfer of the trough pit of a track over an auxiliary bridge is to be measured. The contents of the planning are the performance plans Objektplanung Ing.Bauwerke(LPh 3, 5-7), structural design (LPh 3-6), object planning of traffic facilities (LPh 5-7), technical trackside equipment of the railway facility (LPh 5-7) and geotechnical consultation.
See point II.1.4 of the notice
- Declaration that no insolvency or liquidation proceedings are pending, - declare that the company has failed to comply with -- 123 et seq. GWB or FitnessAnd no information has been retained and that the company has always been in a position to convey the required evidence in relation to -- 122 to 124 GWB.
- Statements on compliance with legal obligations , in particular the obligation to pay taxes and duties and to pay the contributions to the statutorySocial security (pension, health, care, accident and unemployment insurance), as well as obligations, e.g. gem. the regulations referred to in - 21 of the Posted Workers Act (AentG), - 98c Residence Act, - 19 Minimum Wage Act or - 21 Illicit Work Code
Form of required declarations / proofs:
All required statements / proofs must be submitted;Refusal of earlier applications will not be accepted.
List by o. g. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an attachment. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Exceeding documents are not required.
The above statements / proofs can be obtained by successful participation in a pre-qualification procedure named in III.2.2Deutsche Bahn AG by submitting the pre - qualification certificate, provided that no significant changes have occurred.
Further explanations / proofs required see point VI.3.
- Declaration of misconduct that calls into question the reliability as a tenderer (- 124 para. 1 No. 3 GWB).
Form of the required explanations.
All required explanations are mandatoryegen, a reference to earlier applications will not be accepted. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an attachment. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Further documents are not required. The above statements may be made upon successful participation in a pre-qualification procedure named in III.2.2-Deutsche Bahn AG by submitting the Praequalifikationsurkunde provided that there have been no significant changes.
Further required explanations / evidence see VI.3.
From 19.4.2017 is in accordance with SektVO and greater than 50 000 EUR only the transmission of offers / participation applications over the allocation portal of the German course AG permissible-In addition to the explanations / proofs referred to in III.1.1 to III.1.3, economic operators are required to make the following additional declarations / proofs as a condition of participation:
- Explain whether and to what extent we are linked to the other company named below by the AG for this project ( under company law within the meaning of - 18 AktG / family law) or economicsdependent. In the case of consortia, this obligation applies to each and every member of the community.
- BUNG Ingenieure AG.
The client reserves the right to exclude offers from bidders made with the assistance of an engineer's office commissioned by the client. The same applies if between Bieter and instructed Ingenieurbuero a corporate lawaffiliation or economic dependence.
- statement that the candidate / tenderer has the DB Code of Conduct for Business Partners (http://www.deutschebahn.com/lieferantenqualifizierung_downloads) or the BME.
Code of Conduct (https: // www .bme.de / fileadmin / _horusdam / 2065-BME-Code_of_Conduct_english.pdf) or your own code of conduct, which essentiallyn.
Declares comparable principles binding on him.
- Declaration on Antitrust Compliance and Corruption Prevention,
- Declaration that he is not blocked by Deutsche Bahn AG for misconduct and excluded from the competition,
- Statement on employment of DB Group employees (active and no longer active such as pensioners and rentas well as the economic or financial participation in the business of the tenderer of persons who also have a employment relationship with a company of the DB Group,
- declare that the company has never participated in a contract award procedure of Deutsche Bahn AG or one of them -- 15 ff. AktG affiliated company.
A) has tried to defuse the(b) has sought to obtain confidential information which may give it undue advantages in the award procedure; or (c) has provided misleading information which may or may have affected the award decision the required explanations / proofs.
All required explanations / proofs sind mandatory, a reference to previous applications will not be accepted.
Listing after o. g. Sequence summarized briefly and precisely in an attachment. Only this information will be considered for bidder selection. Further documents are not required.
All explanations / proof required under III.1.1 to III.1.3 and VI.3 are in the open procedure mThe client reserves the right to apply -- 123, 124 GWB.
Questions regarding the tender documents or the award procedure must be submitted in good time so that the contracting authority can take account of internal competition Voting Processes A reply at the latest 6 days before the deadline for the offersubmission of applications for participation is possible. The client reserves the right not to answer questions that are not answered in good time or within less than 6 days before the deadline for submission of the offer or the submission of the application for participation
Internet address (URL): http://www.deutschebahn.com/bieterportal
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/25/EU)