|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural services for buildings
Description: Contract notice: Architectural services for buildings
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71221000,71541000,71221000,71541000
CPV Description: Architectural services for buildings Construction project management services Assignment of engineering and architecture services for the completion of the structures for the Department of Veterinary Sciences in San Piero a Grado, Pisa Technical Assignment of the Project for Technical Feasibility And economic, definitive and executive, security co-ordination in progress(Optional), Assistance and Accounting (Optional) Operational Directions (Optional), Coordination of Safety at Work (Optional) for Completion of Facilities for the Department of Veterinary Sciences in San Piero a Grado, Pisa, La Ballerina. CIG: 71490563A4.
Main Site: San Piero in Grado, Pisa.
Assignment of the Technical Design Project(Optional), Assistance and Accounting (Optional), Safety Coordination (optional) to complete the facilities for the Department of Veterinary Sciences At San Piero a Grado, Pisa, locality La Ballerina.
See artt. 7 and 10 of the specification-1) Please note that the deadline for the submission of tenders is set at 13:00 and 0 seconds on the day referred to in point IV.2.2 of this notice. 2. The tendering procedure will be in modalities Telematics at https://start.toscana.it. All required documentation must be produced in a telematic manner on the above site and, if required, digitally signed.
3) The contest is tendered by deliberation to bargain prot. n. 36300 of 18.7.2017. The contract is governed by the call for tenders, the race specifications and approved by decree no. 3631/2015 and can be consulted at https://start.toscana.it. All tender documents, including race specifications, are available at https://start.toscana.it., Which specifies all the documentation to be submitted for participation in the competition.
4) Requests for clarification must be formulated in the manner and within the deadline indicated in the tender specifications.
5) The grounds for exclusion from the race are indicated In the specifications of the competition.
6) There are no charges for interference security, since they are intel servicestellectual. Therefore, DUVRI is not drafted. 7) The tender offer must be accompanied by the guarantee provided for in art. 93 of Legislative Decree no. 50/2016, constituted according to the modalities indicated in the tender specifications.
The successful tenderer must constitute the ultimate guarantee in the measure and with the modalita indicated in art. 103 of Legislative Decree no. 50 / 2016.
8) No appeal is expectedTo the arbitration clause in art. 209 of Legislative Decree no. 50 / 2016.
9) Expenditure on the publication of the invitation to tender (GURI and 4 newspapers) and the notice of invitation to tender (GURI and 4 newspapers) shall be borne by the successful tenderer and shall be reimbursed to the University by The deadline of 60 days from the award. The procurement station estimated a cost of EUR 8,000, VAT inClusa (eight thousand euros). Stamp duty and registration fee for contract award shall be borne by the successful tenderer.
10) Reference to contractual programming: Resolution no. 368 of 22 December 2016.
11) Responsible of the proceedings: ing. Fabio Bianchi (tel. 0502212287; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Internet address (URL): www.unipi.it
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)