|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, engineering and planning services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, engineering and planning services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71240000,71240000
CPV Description: Architectural, engineering and planning services.
The subject of the present award procedure is the commissioning of work phases 1-3 according to HOAI as general planner.
Main Site: Oehringen.
The Hohenlohe Hospital gGmbH is currently operating Uniform hospital of basic and standard care with the branches Oehringen and Kuenzelsau. It is intended to realize the restructuring of the Hohenlohe hospitals in the form of a replacement building with concentration of acute care in Oehringen.
For this planned new construction a "shortened" funding application has already been prepared and submitted to the responsible authorities. The hospital owner then received a positive adviserThe subject of the present award procedure is the commissioning of service phases 1-3 according to HOAI as general planner.
Content of the general planner service:
- object planning (building and spatial development),
- planning of outdoor facilities (possibly also traffic facilities ),
- building services engineering (HLSKE),
- technical equipment kitchen,
- medical technology,
- Fire Protection,
- Building Physics.
It is also intended that the contracting authority may optionally commission further work phases 6-8 according to HOAI for the awarding of the contract or alternatively the service phases 4-9 for HOAI for individual work assignments.
1 , Preliminary remark:
The suitability is to be proven separately for each member of an applicant community. Unless otherwise indicated belowTherefore, all the proofs of eligibility of each member of a consortium must be provided. An applicant may rely on other companies to prove his suitability, irrespective of the legal nature of the links between him and the company (suitability lending). This possibility exists regardless of the legal nature of the competition between the competitionhe and the other companies existing connections. In this case, the contracting entity shall be required to prove that the requisite funds will actually be available to the candidate, for example by submitting a corresponding undertaking from the undertaking. The companies on which an applicant is to prove his / her suitability must be qualified according to Ziffer III.1.1) to III.1.3) with regard to the eligibility criteria for which the applicant is to prove the suitability of the company. In addition, the statements on the existence of exclusion reasons according to - 123, 124 GWB must be submitted to this company.
The above explanations apply accordingly to the evidence according to III.1.2) and III.1.3).
2. To be submittedThe following documents must be submitted with the application for participation:
(1) self-declaration that the exclusionary reasons of - 123 GWB are not met,
(2) self-declaration regarding the existence of exclusion criteria pursuant to - 124 GWB,
(3) Self-declaration pursuant to - 19 (3) Minimum Wage Act (MiLoG),
3. Evidence to be provided and Eprofessional exemption:
(1) Current extract of the company's entry in the professional or commercial register.
(1) Self-declaration of annual turnover in the last three completed business years, including annual sales of comparable services.
(2) Current evidence of professional liability insurance with a coverage amount of at least EUR 5 million fpersonal injury, damage to property and damage to property or declaration by an insurance company to conclude a corresponding insurance contract with the contractor on request.
Announcement ID: CXP4YMZY9R8.
Internet address (URL): www.hohenloher-krankenhaus.net
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)