Complete Your Profile
Request a Password Reset
STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA has floated a tender for Automation of Payment Processes and Documentation. The project location is Nigeria and the tender is closing on 03 Apr 2023. The tender notice number is ICT 04, while the TOT Ref Number is 80787616. Bidders can have further information about the Tender and can request the complete Tender document by Registering on the site.
Country : Nigeria
Summary : Automation of Payment Processes and Documentation
Deadline : 03 Apr 2023
Notice Type : Tender
TOT Ref.No.: 80787616
Document Ref. No. : ICT 04
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Purchaser Ownership : Public
Tender Value : Refer Document
Purchaser : STANDARDS ORGANISATION OF NIGERIA
SON conference Room, 2nd floor, Standards Organization of Nigeria, 52, Lome Crescent, Wuse zone 7 Abuja.
Expression of Interest are invited for Automation of Payment Processes and Documentation
Interested firms should submit two (2) bound EOI documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outline hereunder;
a) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 1.1 or CAC 2 and CAC7;
b) Evidence of Company-s Income Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December 2023; with minimum average annual turnover of N100 million;
c) Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
d) Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder-s annual turnover is N50m and above);
e) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2023;
f) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2023 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
g) Sworn affidavit
• disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Standard Organization of Nigeria or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
• That no director has been convicted in any county for any criminal offence relating to fraud impropriety or criminal misrepresentation of falsification of facts relating to any matter.
• That the company is not in receivership, the subject of any form or bankruptcy proceedings of the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceeding
• That the company does not have existing loan or financial liability with a bank, other financial institutions of third party that is classified as doubtful, non-performance, bad or whose repayment portion has been outstanding for the last four (4) months.
h) Company-s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2020, 2021 and 2022);
i) Reference letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
j) Company-s profile with the curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their academic/professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON, CPN, NITDA, ICAN, ANAN etc;
k) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
l) Evidence of firms registration with relevant regulatory professional body such as;
• Insurance brokers: valid operational licence certificate issued by NAICOM; certified true copy of Audited accounts approved by NAICOM; valid and current professional indemnity policy with of indemnity not less than N10 million for protection against wrong advice.
• Insurance companies/insurers/underwriters: operational licence issued by NAICOM, valid and adequate re-insurance treaty arrangement and certified true copy of Audited accounts approved by NAICOM
• Auditing: evidence of firm-s current registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria;
• For ICT: evidence of firm-s registration with the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and computer professionals Registration Council of Nigeria
m) For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificates, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn affidavit are compulsory for each JV Partner);
n) All documents for submission must be submitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company-s letter head paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the CAC, Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) fax and email address. The letter head paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the firm.
a. EOIs must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidders
b. EOI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
c. Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot; except for bidders bidding for category c; violation is automatic disqualification;
d. All cost will be borne by the bidders
e. The EOI will be opened in the presence of observers and professional bodies and covered by video recording; invitation link will be sent to bidders who choose to join the bid opening online;
f. Firms can submit through the post (courier services)
g. Only shortlisted firms will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
h. The Standard Organization of Nigeria not bound to prequalify and bidder reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of the Public Procurement ACT 2007.
Deadline: 26 Jun 2023
TOT Reference No.: 83682740
Deadline: 09 Jun 2021
TOT Reference No.: 53639828
Deadline: 07 Feb 2022
TOT Reference No.: 62461118
Deadline: 09 May 2022
TOT Reference No.: 65773998
Deadline: 04 Jul 2022
TOT Reference No.: 67691418
Want To Bid in This Tender?
Get Local Agent Support in Nigeria and 60 More Countries.
View Tenders By