24KV HTA Functional Unit Waterproof Kits (Expandable Module) Right and Left) Composed of a Start Cell, an Incoming Cell and a Protection Cell
9th Oct 2019
Agence Francaise De Development (AFD)
SOCIÉTÉ BÉNINOISE D`ÉNERGIE ÉLECTRIQUE ROLAND ARNAUD AGBOSSOU
Personne Responsable des Marchés Publics ( PRMP)
01 BP 123 COTONOU
Fax: +22921315028 Benin URL :http://www.sbee.bj
Tenders are invited for 24KV HTA Functional Unit Waterproof Kits (Expandable Module) Right and Left) Composed of a Start Cell, an Incoming Cell and a Protection Cell.
1. This notice follows the general procurement notice published in the newspaper LA NATION ° 7161 of January 28, 2019 and on the SIGMAP platform on January 25, 2019.
2. The Beninese Electric Power Company (SBEE) has provided, in the framework of the execution of its budget 2019, funds on an autonomous budget, in order to to finance the acquisition of certain equipment, materials and supplies and intends to use part of these funds to make payments for the acquisition of HTA functional unit kits for the benefit of SBEE which will be concluded after a procurement procedure.
NB: A candidate can bid on all lots, but can not be awarded more than one (01) lot.
The list of equipment to be purchased is in the tender documents.
The delivery time of the materials is three (03) months from the date of notification of the contract. Any offer that offers a longer period will be considered non-compliant and will be rejected.
4. The participation in this open tender as defined in Law No. 2017-04 of 19 October 2017 on the Public Procurement Code in the Republic of Benin concerns all eligible candidates, fulfilling the conditions defined in this Dossier d `Open invitation to tender and which are not affected by the provisions of Articles 72 and 142 of the said Code.
5. Interested candidates may obtain information from the SBEE Public Procurement Officer (PRMP) Secretariat at the SBEE General Directorate, opposite the Littoral Prefecture, a building adjacent to the ORABANK building, at the office 201 and take note of the tender documents at the address above, from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 18:30 (Local time: GMT + 1).
6. The qualification requirements are:
Technical Capacity and Experience
§ To have executed as main supplier at least three (03) contracts for supplies of equipment for electrical networks including at least one market of an amount of five hundred million (500,000,000) FCFA at least for a company of electric power in Benin or in the sub-region or in a country with the same climatic conditions as Benin during the last five years (2014 - 2018). Emerging companies and those who have not yet practiced for at least three (03) years must provide professional references for management personnel: an electrical engineer (at least BAC + 5), and a diploma holder ( BAC + 3 in electricity at least): number of years of experience 10 years. CV signed by interested parties + diplomas. The number of years of experience is counted from the date of graduation. They must also provide professional risk insurance.
To this end, the tenderer must enclose with his tender the list of contracts executed and a copy of all evidence (certificates of completion or acceptance reports + legalized copy of contracts showing that he has executed those contracts. certificates of completion or PV must be in original or photocopy legalized).
§ The candidate must be specialized in the field of activities, justified by a commercial register, statutes or act of authorized dealer, distributor or reseller.
§ Have liquid assets in the form of equity or line of credit up to 30% of the amount of the bid justified by a certificate from an authorized bank in the UEMOA area or having a correspondent in Benin or an insurance institution approved in Benin or having a correspondent in Benin.
Interested candidates may obtain a complete tender dossier at the following address: SBEE Public Procurement Officer (PRMP) Secretariat, at the SBEE Directorate General, in front of the Prefecture du Littoral, building adjacent to that of ORABANK, in office 201 and take note of the tender documents at the aforementioned address, from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 12:30 and from 15:00 to 18:00 30 minutes , from 30/07/2019 against the payment of a non-refundable sum of three hundred thousand (300,000) FCFA per lot. The method of payment will be the payment of the amount in account No. 1208013947 of the SBEE opened in the books of Orabank. The tender document will be immediately given to interested candidates or sent at their expense by post,
7. Tenders must be written in French and must be submitted in separate lots in four (04) copies, one (01) original and three (03) copies to the following address: Secretariat of the Person Responsible for Markets Public (PRMP) at SBEE General Directorate 201 at the latest on 09/10/2019 at 10:00 am local time (GMT + 1). Tenders that do not reach the times and dates indicated above will be rejected and returned at the expense of the tenderers concerned without being opened. The bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders` representatives present at SBEE`s General Conference Board on 09/10/2019 at 10.30 (local time: GMT + 1).
8.The bids must include a bid security, in the amount of:
- Thirty-six million (36,000,000) FCFA for lot 1;
In accordance with the provisions of Article 78 of Law No. 2017-04 of 19 October 2017 on the Code des Marches Publics in force in the Republic of Benin.
Offers must remain valid for a period of ninety (90) days from the deadline for submission. Public Procurement
Person Roland A. AGBOSSOU
[Disclaimer: The above text is machine translated. For accurate information kindly refer the original document.]