Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
TOT Ref No :
DOCUMENT REF. NO. :
GEMEENTE EINDHOVEN, SECTOR REALISATIE, BEHEER EN TOEZICHT Office Name: Gemeente Eindhoven, Sector Realisatie, Beheer en Toezicht
Address: Postbus 90150
Postal Code: 5600 RB
Contact Point: Mw. M. Matheeuwsen
Object of the contract Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Restricted procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries Award criteria: The most economic tender CPV code: 71000000,71000000 CPV Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
European tender "Framework agreement Not Sprung Explosives".
Reference Number: 129-162
The municipality of Eindhoven intends to contract out Non-Sprung Explosives (NGE) with a framework agreement. The work will take place in the municipality of Eindhoven.
The framework agreement does not include Explosive Explosivesin general terms:
- Carrying out a Historical Preliminary Study (HVO) to Non-Burst Explosives (NGE) in accordance with the Work Field-specific Certification Scheme for Detecting Conventional Explosives (WSCS-OCE). Including the sediment. This in the short term for the entire territory of the municipality of Eindhoven. The client reserves the right to put forward partial sub-areas.
The inveThe identification, evaluation and evaluation of the source material and the resulting conclusions should be recorded in a clear report.
The report is at least made up of: • the reason for the HVO-NGE • the description and objective of the HVO NGE • the boundaries of the research area • the description of the execution of the research • the accountability of the researchn the source material (including source reference) • the results of the assessment of the source material • description of the gaps in knowledge • the conclusion and the advice: positive (risk of finding on NGE), or negative (no risk) to find NGE). • • delimitation of the NGE risk area. The NGE Risk Card shows the suspicious and non-suspect area: • NGE Riskmap in the National Triangulation System;
• overview of the type, quantity and appearance of the suspected NGE;
• The source material collected by the candidate must be processed in GIS, making it possible to project the information on maps. GIS is a geographic information system that makes it possible to collect, store, retrieve, analyze and display information. The oThe assignor will indicate with the registration guide which file conditions the information and processing must meet. In addition, the data must be entered is a separate tool under Nazca the soil information system of the municipality
The HVO must be readable and understandable for non-experts
- The mapping of already known studies and tests on usabilityeid of this data according to current law and regulations. For usable information, process directly in the internal / municipal GIS system (the exact specification follows the registration guide). In addition, the data must be entered is a separate tool under Nazca the soil information system of the municipality,
- Based on the outcome of the Historical Researchr policy to be written how to deal with the research results. For each project, an appeal can be made by the municipality of Eindhoven to write a project specific advice. In this assignment is the assignment to distil the right question at the client. What is the advice with regard to the (preparation for) the work to be carried out, - Advising on the basis of HVO-NGE vTo carry out projects
This concerns the implementation of Project-related Risk Analysis and the preparation of the Project Plan for the sub-areas to be examined.
- Per project supervision and supervision during excavation can be requested by the client
Self-declaration (Uniform European Tender document),
- Appeal authority, - - Compulsory grounds for exclusion,
- Facultimate grounds for exclusion,
- Involvement in preparation
The invitation to tender concerns a European tender in accordance with the restricted procedure in accordance with the Public Procurement Regulations 2016 (ARW 2016).
The contracting authority intends to invite a maximum of five (5) suitable candidates from this tender procedure. to register.
The entire tender procedure will be completely digitizedl take place online, using TenderNed (www.tenderned.nl)
Information will only be provided in writing by the contracting authority. Until Friday 15 December 2017, 13.00 hours, the tenderer will be given the opportunity to make any comments, questions and / or additions known to the contracting authority via the questions module of this tender in www.tenderned.nl.
A note of information registration phase is drawn up of the written questions submitted in due time. The "information notification phase" memorandum will be published on www.tenderned.nl no later than Friday 22 December 2017. The contracting authority reserves the right to hold one or more additional information rounds. The complete conditions regarding the questions and the invoice of inlfoundations are included in the selection guideline
Every interested party has the opportunity to ask questions about this tendering procedure. The municipality will answer these questions on the basis of its experience and expertise. Complaints can be made known via the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The full conditions of the complaints procedure are included inthe selection guideline
The contracting authority intends to apply quality criteria in addition to the price. The award criteria will be further elaborated in the registration guide and provided with weighting factors.
The contracting authority has opted not to split the assignment "Framework agreement for non-jumped explosives" into lots. The motivation for this is that it is divided into percelen:
- is not efficient, because it is an integral assignment,
- the work which can best be carried out by a party,
- find the work on an irregular basis and usually not consecutive place. Internet address (URL): http://www.eindhoven.nl Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)