|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Research and development services and related consultancy services
Description: Contract notice: Research and development services and related consultancy services
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 73000000,73300000,79311400,73000000,73300000,79311400
CPV Description: Research and development services and related consultancy services.
Design and execution of research and development.
Economic research services.
Gleitende Mittelfristprognose fuer den Gueter- und Personenverkehr in den Jahren 2018 bis 2020
Reference Number : 417.1-014 - 05/2017
Der Bundesminister fuer Verkehr und digitale Infrastruktur benoetigt Analysen der aktuellen Entwicklung sowie eine mitteLong-term forecasting of the most important demand variables in passenger and freight transport, taking into account general and industry-specific indicators:
The Federal Minister of Transport and Digital Infrastructure requires analyzes of the current development and a medium-term forecast of the most important demand variables in passenger and freight traffic under considerationthe aggregate and industry indicators:
- for the assessment of the transport economy in relation to the overall economic trend,
- as basic information for different political activities and
for the foundation of investment decisions.
This need for information is provided by the "medium term forecast for the goods and passenger traffic ", which since the-Year 2002 appears in half-yearly intervals, covered. The official forecasts of the German Federal Government on economic development in Germany serve as a basis. The forecast is to be continued in the years 2018 (summer forecast) to 2020 (winter forecast 2020/2021), including, and based on the content of, the attached samples. On the part of the providers konzproposed changes that are likely to fulfill the research mandate. As before, the results of a panel of experts should be taken into account when preparing the forecasts. In winter, the complete revision of the forecasts with the time horizons: t-1, t, t 1 and t 4 (t = current year) has to be made. The submission date is February 15th.In the summer, the forecasts for the current year (t) are updated, the following two years (t 1, t 2) and, if required by the data for the past year (t-1). The deadline for submission is August 15 in each case.
For the forecasts 2018-2020, the time schedule is as follows:
- Summer 2018 (t = 2018): Update of the forecast for the winter 2017/2018(t-1, t, t 1) and preparation of the forecast t 2,
- Winter 2018/2019 (t = 2018): revision of the forecast (t-1, t, t 1 and t 4), extension of the time horizon one year to 2022,
- In the years 2019 (t = 2019) and 2020 (t = 2020) corresponding reports have to be produced.
As a sample, the expenditures of the forecasts Winter 2016/2017 and Summer 2017 are available as PDF files and can gem. I.3)The forecast of aviation is made by the Federal Office for Commuter Traffic and is usually made available to the contractor one week before the submission deadline. The air traffic forecast compiled by the Federal Office can be integrated into the forecast reports in a similar way to the enclosed sample. In addition to the two forecast reports, there is an annual report for-to create the client, which should include certain priority topics in addition to an ex-post comparison, eg. B. a comparison of the medium-term forecast with long-term traffic forecasts of the federal government. As a pattern, a forecast comparison of the medium-term forecast with the traffic forecast 2030 is available and can acc. Clause I.3).
For quality assurance during the contractrun a user survey. A report on the results as well as possible fields of action regarding the user-friendliness of the forecast reports should be prepared.
- The tenderer must indicate the name of his company with address, telephone number and contact person,
- The tenderer must indicate for which service components he subcontractorhe will use. The subcontractors, which are already established, must be identified by their full name and place of business, indicating the scope and description of the partial services (nature and extent).
- Declaration by the compelling undertaking that, in the event of the award of the contract, the necessary capacity will be available to the tenderer ,
- explanation dhe bidding consortium with naming of all members. The individual companies are to be named with the complete name of the company and the registered office,
- Declaration on non-existence of exclusion reasons according to -- 123, 124 GWB i. V. m. - 42 VgV,
- declaration in accordance with - 44 (1) VgV with regard to the entry in the professional register of the place of business or residencecan be provided by the forms attached to the tender documents and by the European Self-Declara- tion (EEE).
Statement by the bidder about the total turnover and turnover in the scope of the contract in accordance with - 45 (1) No. 1 VgV the suitability of the forms attached to the tender documents and-Own declarations or the Single European Self-Statement (EEE).
Internet address (URL): http://www.bag.bund.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)