|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Public transport services by railways
Description: Contract notice: Public transport services by railways
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: Lowest price
CPV code: 60210000,34620000,60210000,34620000
CPV Description: Public transport services by railways.
Transport services in rail passenger transport network 7b EBO services Karlsruhe area
Transport services in local rail passenger transport (SJV) in the network 7b EBO services in the Karlsruhe area and procurement of necessary for new vehicles. There are two lots plannedn. The range of e-traction is expected to be approximately 4 500 000 in the final state. Train kilometers per year, of which approximately 3 500 000 km will be required in Lot 1 and approximately 1 000 000 km per year in Lot 2. The commissioning is planned for December 2022, the contract has a term of 12 years. The award is made as a gross contract. It is ausschto provide new vehicles. The state of Baden-Wuerttemberg offers different financing models in both lots (model 1: classic model, model 2: Baden-Wuerttemberg model), for all models the client concludes the transport contract with the successful bidders. In the BW model, the SFBW acts as a further client.
Main Site: See II.2.4)
The operating servicesin lot 1 include in the finish state about 3500 000 train kilometers per year on the routes Karlsruhe Hbf Bretten Eppingen Heilbronn Hbf, Karlsruhe Hbf Rastatt Achern (Karlsruhe) Hbf Rastatt Forbach Freudenstadt Eutingen Bondorf Herrenberg, Karlsruhe Hbf Rastatt Forbach. New vehicles must be provided for the services in e-traction. For lot 1 are the Fahrzeuge to a boarding height of 55 cm. Likewise, the vehicles must be steep. The benefits will be awarded as a gross contract from December 2022 for a term of 12 years.
The state of Baden-Wuerttemberg offers various financing models. For all models, the client concludes the transport contract with the winning bidder.
Model 1: After the "klassisModel 2 (Baden-Wuerttemberg model): The tenderer acquires the required vehicles from one manufacturer and forwards them to the rail vehicles Baden-Wuerttemberg AoeR (SFBW) leases the vehicles back to the bidder, and the SFBW m closes to finance the vehicle purchase pricea loan agreement with a bank. In addition to the state of Baden-Wuerttemberg occurs in this model, the SFBW as a client. The tender documents of the negotiated procedure contain detailed information on the optional vehicle support offered. More detailed information will be made available for the competition in a participation brochure at the website mentioned under point I.3)
The application form should be accompanied by the following documents (in the case of candidate communities of each member):
Informal, signed self-declaration stating that:
- there are no grounds for exclusion within the meaning of Sections 123 and 124 GWB; successful self-cleaning measures within the meaning of - 125 GWB have been carried out,
- no misconduct in the Si- there are no serious or repeated violations of regulations issued in the interest of traffic and operational safety, - no serious or repeated violations of provisions of the General Railway Act (AEG) or comparable railway regulations of the Country of origin of the manufacturer oderation of the legal regulations based on these laws.
The formation of candidate communities is possible until submission of the application for participation. The submission of tenders by consortia is only permissible under joint and several liability with the authorized representative. The application for participation from an applicant community must be submitted by all participants in the applicant communitybe legally binding signed. If the signature of a member is missing, there is no legally binding application form of the applicant community. However, if a member has sole control of a partnership on the basis of a legal partnership agreement at the time of opening the participation application, the signature of that member shall sufficeIn this case, the suffrage must be proven.
The aptitude test is used to assess the applicant community as a whole. Applicant communities must appoint a single contact person.
If several companies cooperate with each other in the context of the award (eg through a joint subsidiary or within the framework of a bidding consortium), it must be stated that the BewFor each member of the Applicant Community, it must be justified to what extent his decision to participate in the Applicant Community is reasonable in the context of expedient and commercially viable-Action lying decision is, for. B. because at the time of formation of the consortium, the respective member does not have the necessary capacity to carry out the contract advertised here or at any time, or for other reasons, the cooperation of the consortium community enables the respective member to make a successApplicants who participate in the competition on their own and at the same time as part of an applicant community are presumed by the case-law to be in contravention of the secret competition and of a competition law which is not permitted under public procurement law. This also applies in the case that one applicant is simultaneously at severalparticipating applicant communities. If the applicant participates in several applications, either himself or in the applicant community, then he must refute the breach of the secret competition and a prohibition on competition by submitting suitable and comprehensible evidence. As evidence, for example, self-explanations to Chinese Walls are sufficient. der The contracting authority will check, on the basis of the evidence provided by the candidate himself or in the bidding consortium, whether the secret competition has in fact not disturbed. If the applicant or the applicant community does not succeed in refuting the presumption by presenting the supporting documents, the applicant will be excluded from the competition.
With the application form, applicants should be able to:to present the following statements and supporting documents (in the case of applicant associations of each member): - informal, signed self-declaration that he is financially and economically able to provide the services required, - business report of the last two calendar or marketing years, from which the property and company relations of the respective tenderer emerge.
IfIf an applicant does not prepare his / her own annual report, the presentation of the annual financial statements (balance sheet, income statement and, if applicable, the management report) and a statement of the current ownership and company relations are sufficient.
These documents must be submitted for the years 2015 and 2016.
If there is an applicant for a particular for the trafficIn order to prove the economic and financial capacity, applicants may, notwithstanding paragraph IV.2.4), submit their annual report in English, provided that the original version is in English. In this case, the Bewtranslations into the German language of the following documents:
1. Report by an independent final examiner,
2. (Consolidated) Profit and Loss Account Applicants who rely on other companies to prove their suitability must demonstrate to the contracting authority in accordance with - 47 (1) of the VgV that they have the necessary funds at their disposal for the performance of the contractFor example, by submitting appropriate undertakings of undertakings to those undertakings.
The same applies to a newly created company. Newly created companies have supplementary information on their financial performance.
1. The award procedure will be considered as a Europe-wide negotiated procedure with an upstream participation contestrb pursuant to - 14 para. 3 no. 3 VgV.
2. The applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope at the address given in I.3). They must be marked as follows: "Application to participate in Network 7 EBO Karlsruhe Area 9.5.2018 11.00 am - Do Not Open" Bidders are requested to include a contact person in the application form with their name, address, e-mail, telephone and fax numberscall. In addition to the original, three copies of the application form and a CD-ROM / DVD containing the application form must be submitted in electronic form. Participation applications that have not been received in due time or form will not be considered unless the applicant is not responsible. The proofs referred to under III.1.1) to III.1.3) do not need the application for participation in the originalTo be included, the presentation of simple copies is sufficient. Notarization or affidavits are not required.
3. The clients reserve the right to demand proof, explanations or other information from the applicants that is incomplete, missing or otherwise inconsistent with the formal requirements. A claim to such a procedure bestdo not look. In particular, for reasons of equal treatment, contracting entities may exclude incomplete applications for admission from the procurement procedure. If, after evaluating the submitted statements and supporting documents, the clients have doubts as to the suitability of the applicant, they may request the applicant to explain the declarations and evidence submitted by him; in the restthe contracting authorities are also responsible for the declarations and proofs required as minimum conditions for the proof of suitability in accordance with - 56 (2) VgV.
4. As part of the negotiated procedure, the selected candidates will receive the tender documents. Afterwards, conversations on the tender documents are planned. In this phase, there is the possibility, die drafting documents through the submission of optimization proposals. This co-design is primarily intended to improve profitability and improve the quality of supply. The negotiations between the clients and the bidders will be conducted on the basis of the preliminary tender documents as well as the submitted optimization proposals. After that, weThe contracting authorities would specify the tender documents and request the tenderers to submit legally binding offers on the basis of these documents. The clients intend to conclude the negotiation phase in the 4th quarter of 2018. The bid for the most economical bid will be made in the first quarter of 2019.
5. If a bidder already intends to tender for essential Haservices provided to third parties (eg subcontractors, affiliated companies or other third parties), the third party must be named in the offer and the nature and extent of the services provided for the third party must be specified. At the request of the clients, the evidence, declarations and information required in the contract notice must be submitted to the third-party companies. DThe contracting authority may limit this request to certain documents, statements and statements as well as to individual third party companies.
6. The clients will comply with the stipulations in - 41 VgV by providing a participation brochure with more detailed information on the procedure on the website mentioned in section I.3). In addition, the clients are preassignedBefore the end of the participation period, the first drafts of part of the tender documents (eg timetable tables) must be made available. Since the contracting authorities carry out a negotiated procedure with preceded competing competition because of not yet conclusively describable performance, this fulfills the requirements of - 41 VgV.
Internet address (URL): https://vm.baden-wuerttemberg.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)