|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Engineering design services
Description: Contract notice: Engineering design services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71320000,71320000
CPV Description: Engineering design services.
General planning services Kita Kleine Strolche, OT Sachsenhausen; Extension, conversion and modernization
Reference Number: VGV-0735 / 2017-65
The day care center Kleine Strolche at Friedrichstrasse 42 in 16515 Oranienburg (OT Sachsenhausen) is a kindergarten with an integrated crib. The day care center currently has 59 childcare places for children from 0 years to one year oldonly primary school age. The existing capacities are to be extended to 125 care places through an extension and the conversion of the old building. The goal is to start the school year beginning of 2020, the entire Kita Kleine Strolche in operation. For the time of the construction is intended to free the Kita. Planning services of phases 1-9 of the HOAI to einen General planner for the performance plans Objektplanungen buildings and interiors, outdoor facilities and traffic systems, the specialist planning structural design and technical equipment and awarded special services for fire protection and building physics. The commissioning takes place gradually.
Main Site: Extension and conversion Kita Kleine Strolche, OT Sachsenhausen; Friedrichstrasse 42 (hall 1, hallway41/1 and 43/1); 16515; Oranienburg
The daycare Kleine Strolche in the Friedrichstrasse 42 in 16515 Oranienburg (OT Sachsenhausen) is a kindergarten with an integrated crib and separate hoard on the school property Friedrichstrasse 44 a. The day-care center currently has 59 childcare places for children from the age of 0 up to and including elementary school age. Based on the report "SocialInfrastructure "of the city of Oranienburg, as of April 20, 2017, the existing capacities are to be extended to 125 care places through an extension as well as the conversion of the old building, with the aim of opening the entire Kita Kleine Strolche at the beginning of school year 2020. For the time being The construction is intended to free the Kita.
This is a construction projectPre-decision of the district of Oberhavel, Department of Building Regulations and Cadastre, dated 12.9.2017, file number 521010-03648 / 217 / schw, according to � 75 BbgBO before. This is the basis for the planned planning services.
Planning services of phases 1-9 of the HOAI will be assigned to a general planner for the performance plans for building and interior design, open spaces and traffic facilitiesn awarded by the technical planning for structural design and technical equipment and special services for fire protection and building physics.
The commissioning will be carried out gradually.
The area of the kit includes approx. 4,303 m. For the planned construction measures, the two parcels 41/1 (2,189 m) and 43/1 (2,114 m) of the corridor 1 are combined into one.
Approximately 5 parking spaces can be found on the plot of the day care centermeadows and two on the nearby staedtischen school property Friedrichstrasse 44a. A total of 9 parking spaces are required.
Increasing the number of care places required for the extension serves as a reason to rebuild and renovate the old building as well. The reconstructed and renovated old building and the new building part are a coherent modern Funktionseito form beauty. It would be desirable that the old building, which looks onto the street, continues to recognize the character of the settlement as "Strassendorf" (29.5.1753 Foundation of the street village Sachsenhausen by King Frederick II of Prussia).
The existing free play areas must comply with the space requirements for the operating permit The accommodationAccording to current information of the district of Oberhavel, specialist service environmental protection and waste disposal, the land parcels (corridor 1, 41/1 and 43/1) of the land to be cultivated "in the contaminated land register not as a determined contaminated site or registered as contaminated sites ". A certificate for ordnance clearance for the�Entire property is available.
See the tender document "Application form for general contractor and subcontractor application form" (Annex to the tender document "Invitation to submit a participation application" form 2.1 EU).
All procurement documents are available to interested companies free of charge for downloading via the tendering platform in accordance with � 41 VgV available, cf. Para. I.3.
DiThe following information is required to demonstrate economic and financial viability.
s. Award document "Applicant sheet general planner and application form subcontractor" (Annex to the tender document "Invitation to submit a participation application" form 2.1 EU)
All procurement documents are available to interested companies in accordance with the provisions of � 41 VgVavailable for download via the allocation platform, cf. Para. I.3.
The examination / selection decision on the basis of the required proof of suitability in the course of the competition takes place as specified in the tender document "Matrix eligibility criteria according to � 51 VgV".
(Annex to the tender document "Invitation to submit a participation application" form 2.1 EU) . -1. attendance;Hmeantraege and offers are in writing in German under ziff. I.1) (central office).
2. The client points out that they reserve the right to demand individual proofs and statements in accordance with � 56 VgV without any obligation to do so.
3. The client does not reimburse any costs incurred for participation in the�Procurement procedures arise (eg for the preparation of applications to participate and offers).
4. For the download of the tender documents in accordance with � 41 VgV as well as the following participation in the award procedure a one-time (free) registration on the market place Brandenburg is required (if not already registered).
5. Communication throughoutExcept for the submission of the applications and tenders (see section VI.3, there under 1.), the award procedure has to take place exclusively via the Brandenburg procurement market. Please use the button "Kommunikation" ("communication") .Return questions must be submitted by no later than 24.1.2018, 23.59 pm
6. The client points out that in case of an anonymous participation in the procedurethe candidate / tenderer does not receive an e-mail notification of new notifications from the contracting entity (eg updating the tender documents). Furthermore, then a communication on the market place Brandenburg is not possible and you can not send the contracting authority directly own messages. Please note that communication about the awarding marketplace Brandenburg is expedient.
7. For the upstream contest, only the files marked with T are to be submitted in the first step.
Announcement ID: CXP9YR1Y1XP.
Internet address (URL): http://www.oranienburg.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)