|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71000000,71200000,71240000,71000000,71200000,71240000,71500000,71541000
CPV Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
Architectural and related services.
Architectural, engineering and planning services.
Construction project management services.
Standorterweiterung SDEI Muencheberg
Reference Number : X-CONVIS-2017-0002
Planungs- und Projektsteuerungsleistungen fuer die Standorterweiterung des SDEI in Muencheberg
The Senckenberg German Entomological Institute (SDEI) operates as part of the Senckenberg Society for Natural Research at the site Muencheberg a worldwide scientific institute for entomology (entomology). For reasons of capacity, it is planned to build a new extension of the SDEI at the Muencheberg site. The expansion of new construction, the Ergefollowing a feasibility study from 2015, as a two-storey, basement building with a connection to the existing building. The new building is to be planned and constructed with a gross floor area of approx. 1,371 m and a BRI of approx. 5,275 m�, taking account of sustainability aspects. Part of the building include a collection of alcohol tastingn as well as an alcohol storage and A-DNA laboratories. The latter require clean room conditions in order to extract the gene information from existing legacy DNA.
The provisional total investment volume for the measure is approximately EUR 5,692,000 (gross).
The subject of lot 1 is the awarding of contract planning for buildings and interiors (incl Furniture) gem. � 34 HOAI and the ObjektplanuServices Outdoor facilities acc. � 39 HOAI in connection with the new SDEI expansion in Muencheberg including the necessary modifications to the existing stock, which are related to the new extension.
The services must be provided by HOAI at all stages (LPH 1 to 9).
With the request to participate the following explanations and proofs are to be given:
1. vollstaeForm complies with the applicant's name, address and contact details, including telephone / fax number and e-mail address, current commercial register extract (not older than 6 months), proof of qualification / professional license of the holder;
2 In the case of application as a bidding / bidding consortium, the above information is for all membersto be submitted to the tenderer / consortium, together with the name of the lead company and the fully completed and duly signed group bid memorandum (form);
3. For the case of the involvement of subcontractors:
Completely completed and signed subcontractor's declaration (form) as well as from the intended subcontractor undersigned a letter of commitment (form);
4. Self-declaration of the applicant / all members of a bidding / bidding consortium for exclusion reasons according to �� 123 and 124 GWB on the attached form. This declaration must also be submitted by each subcontractor;
5. If necessary self-declaration for self-cleaning according to � 125 GWB;
6. Self-declaration for economic Veron the enclosed form.
7. Self-declaration about the total turnover as well as the turnover with comparable achievements of the last 3 years,
8. Proof of professional indemnity insurance for the case (insurer's letter of confirmation) with a coverage of EUR 2 000 000 (lot 6: EUR 1 000 000) for personal injury and EUR 4 000 000 (lot 6: EUR 2 000 000) for otherDamage (property and property damage). The indemnity of the insurance must be at least double the coverage amount per year. The proof must not be older than 12 months.
Internet address (URL): http://www.senckenberg.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)