|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural and related services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural and related services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71200000,71200000
CPV Description: Architectural and related services.
New Kita, sports hall and school rooms Henry-Dunant-Strasse, Nuernberg Structural design according to HOAI
WBG KOMMUNAL GmbH looks after i.A. the city of Nuernberg on the grounds of the Dunantschule a new extension for the primary school and as a replacement and expansion new construction a 2-fold gym vorg. in preliminary studies for reasons of space in the building association and parallel to this as gem. Preliminary studies separate building a nursery plus lunch care. The GS / TH extension / replacement includes v.a. 8 classrooms and other school rooms [1,074m NF] as well as the gymnasium including the business premises [1,231mNF] with altogether 2,305m NF, approx. 3,280m BGF. The new home and lunchtime care facility comprises 6 groups of childcare centers [968 m NF] 3 groups of midday care [206 m NF]-with 1 174 m NF, approx. 1 797 m BGF. Both should be ready for commissioning by the 3rd quarter of 2022.
In the case of realization, the client intends to commission the tendered structural design services for buildings in stages according to - 51 HOAI for phases 1-6. At least the services of level 1 are awarded. The commissioning of further service phasesIn the case of their assignment, they will take part or all of the following:
Level 1: LPH 1-4
Level 2: LPH 5-6
There is no claim of the contractor on the commissioning of further services and level 2 (in whole or in part). From the stepwise order no additional fee or damage claims can be assertedContractual models enclosed with the negotiated procedure.
The realization of the project is based on a limited budget and financing. The profitability of the entire project must be given. This can limit the scope of the services. Only if the economic conditions are secured and the client the profitability of the projectSelf-declaration that there is no dependence of execution and delivery interests according to - 73 Abs. 3 VgV;
2) Self-declaration that no exclusionary basis according to - 123 Abs. 1, 2 , 3 GWB are present or proof of successful self-cleaning according to - 125 GWB;
3) self-declaration that no exclusionary reasons4 according to - 123 section 4 GWB; 4) self-declaration that there are no exclusionary reasons according to - 124 GWB, or proof of successful self-cleaning according to - 125 GWB;
5 Proof of the authorization to practice in accordance with - 44 (1) VgV
6) Proof of the right of submission according to Art. 61 BayBO
7) Proof of the authorization to sign for legal persons- 43 VgV
8) Declaration that there is no conflict of interest according to - 6 VgV.
Inaccurate information may lead to the exclusion of the applicant.
For working groups, each member must be named and eligible.
1) Declaration whether the candidate is the capacity of others Company and that he then has the necessary funds at his disposal (- 47 VgV),
2) declaration-the total turnover of the candidate and his turnover for the services concerned in the last 3 financial years (1 point from 28 750 EUR, 2 points from 57 500 EUR, 3 points from 86 250 EUR, 4 points from 115 000 EUR, 5 points from 143 750 EUR net) (- 45 Abs. 4 VgV),
3) The contractor must have a professional indemnity insurance whose cover amounts for personal injury mind. EUR 3 000 000 and, in addition to other damage, at least EUR 1 000 000 (- 45 (1) (3) VgV). This must be done by a professional indemnity insurance that is suitable for the property. In the application process, the applicant may also provide a written statement from the insurance company confirming his insurability, in which the insurance intention for o. A. LeistuIn the event of an order being confirmed, incorrect information may lead to the exclusion of the applicant. The requested information and corresponding documents must be submitted by mail in due time.
The use of the prepared application form including attachments is mandatory (exclusion criterion). The application form can be downloaded from: http: //www.deutscheevergabe.de There will be no demand for any documents to be submitted with the application or the offer (- 56 para. 2 sent. 2 VgV). Note to III.1.2) and III.1.3): The full score can only be achieved if the suitability as described under III.1.2) and III.1.3) Benchmark in brackets is fulfilled, at least in each case and the respective reference projects are already completed.
informationObligations of the applicant: The participants / applicants undertake to inform on their own responsibility up to 6 calendar days before the expiry of the participation fee on the aforementioned website whether further explanations, changes or additions to the tender documents have been made. It should be noted that all published statements, changes or additions have been madeil of the tender documents. Requests to the contracting authority must be made in writing to the contact address specified in I.3) no later than 8 calendar days prior to the expiry of the period for participation.
Criteria Tier 2 Evaluation Award criteria:
1) Presentation of office and project team (weighting: 35%)
2 ) Procedure for project execution (weighting 35%)
3) Fee based onposition of the draft contract (HOAI 2013) (weighting total: 30%)
The evaluation of the criteria (with the exception of the criterion fee / price) is carried out by distributing the points as follows:
4 points: very convincing
3 points: convincing
2 points: partly convincing
1 point: little convincing
0 points: unsatisfactory / no information or unacceptable from the point of view of the client
Regarding the criterionthe lowest price will be awarded 4 out of 4 possible points.
If the offer price differs by more than 50% from the lowest offer, 0 points will be awarded.
The distribution of points on the offers, which are priced between the cheapest, but lower 150% of the cheapest offer is made according to the following formula:
points = [(lowest bid 1,5 bid price)-2 4 points] / best offer
A maximum of 400 points can be achieved.
Internet address (URL): http://www.wbg.nuernberg.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)