|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71000000,71000000,71000000
CPV Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
Quadrilatere Rohan Soubise - Project management for the development of ERP and tertiary spaces, to install part of the services of the central administration of the Ministry of Culture
The present consultation is conducted in accordance with a formalized procedure, a competitive negotiated procedure, in accordance with Articles 71a 73 of the decree n 2016-360 of the 25.3.2016 relative to the public markets. This is a project management contract comprising a basic mission (diag, APA, APD, pro, act, visa, det, aor) within the meaning of the MOP Law of 12.7.1985 and its decrees application, with additional missions (opc, partial exe limited to the establishment of the MPs, ssi) and, where appropriate, operation-maintenance andistance to handling the equipment. The market may have several slices, some of which are optional. Project codes J 195 and J 196.
Main Site: Quadrilatere Rohan-Soubise 60, rue des Francs Bourgeois 75003 Paris
Arrangements of several areas of the quadrilateral, including private houses and archive stores via a light to heavy renovation. The quadrilateral is partlyclass. As an indication, the area to be developed will be about 10,000 m2 of SDP. Some services (security ...) will cover the entire site. The mastery of the work of the closed and covered is entrusted to the Acmh. Several work operations will be carried out concomitantly on the site, which will remain, in part, in activity.
The candidate (individual or in group) will have to meetprofessional skills and capacities adapted to the specificities of the operation and in particular: design and implementation monitoring, for projects of similar complexity to the present operation, particularly in the field of heritage technical studies (TCE), economy in overall cost, maintenance operation. Economic operators can bid as a solidary groupe or spouse, pursuant to art. 45 of the decree of 25.3.2016. However, pursuant to art. 45-ii of this Decree, the grouping awarded the market must be in the form of a solidarity group.
The form of the group chosen to ensure the proper performance of the market takes into account the prevention of the failure of a member of the grouping . The grouping candidate must be wholeconstitutes at the time of submission of applications. In the case of a grouping, the economic operator in charge of the architectural EOM must imperatively be the agent. A same economic operator may not be the agent of more than one group. BET and other specialists can bid on several teams.
- DC1 (Letter of application and authorization)one of the agent by his co-contractors, http / www.economie.gouv.fr / daj),
- DC2 (Declaration of the candidate, http / www.economie.gouv.fr / daj). If the candidate relies on other economic operators to submit his application: production for each of these operators of the same documents as those of the candidate to justify his professional, technical and financial capabilities and production of a-Written commitment from each of these operators justifying that the candidate has their capabilities for the execution of the market. If the documents provided by the candidate are not written in the French language, they must be accompanied by a translation in French certified according to the original by a sworn translator. Technical file: candidates must present a selection of 5maximum references, of the last 3 years, specifying for each: the type and the characteristics of the operation, the services and the mission carried out, the date of realization, the amount HT of the works, the public or private owner of work. The references common to all the operators, members of the group, are privileged. These references will be presented:
- frame type 1: a table (format A3 portrait) with the skills and means of the group (CA, number of staff, organization envisaged within the group and 5 maximum references selected for each member of the group),
- type 2 framework: one board (A3 format portrait color) free presentation of 5 references maximum of the representative, and if necessary of the other designers of the team. Typical frames will beansmis on request by email to Ms. Minereau: email@example.com or can be downloaded from the platform of dematerialisation of the Oppic (https://www.marches-publics.gouv.fr). It is recalled that, in the case of a restricted procedure, no consultation file is to be withdrawn from the contracting authority (outside the standard frameworks referred to above). Candidates will have to providea file containing all the justifications requested. Only selected candidates will receive a consultation file.
B) Method of submission of applications. The applications will be submitted in double envelope in an original copy:
- the inner envelope marked Pcn-Quadrilatere Rohan Soubise,
- candidate: (specify name and address),
- envelope exteriimperatively bearing the mention Pcn-Quadrilatere Rohan Soubise,
- application - not to open by the mail service. Folders will be imperatively submitted before the deadline indicated in the present notice by any means allowing to give a certain date to their reception and to guarantee the confidentiality of their contents to the following address: Oppic - 30 rue du Chateau des Rentiers - deCS131336 - 75647 Paris Cedex 13. The sender will have to take account of postal delays, the public person can not be held responsible for the problems of mail routing or delivered against recepisse at the same address, office 358 3 floor from 9:30 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 17:30 Monday to Thursday and from 9:30 to 12:30 and from 14:30 to 16:00 the vendredi. Shipments will be made under the sole responsibility of the sender until receipt and registration by the receiving service. Candidates will be able if they wish to send their answer in electronic format on the site: https://www.marches-publics.gouv.fr/ Online assistance is accessible.
Internet address (URL): http://www.oppic.fr
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)