|Tender Details : |
Supply & Delivery of One (1) Unit Brand New Service Vehicle for Sangguniang Bayan of Cuyo
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Palawan
Municipal Government of Cuyo
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVITATION TO BID
-œSUPPLY & DELIVERY OF ONE (1) UNIT BRAND NEW SERVICE VEHICLE FOR SANGGUNIANG BAYAN OF CUYO
1. The Municipal Government of Cuyo, through the GENERAL FUND intends to apply the sum of ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS ONLY VAT inclusive (Php1,500,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments of the procurement of ONE (1) UNIT BRAND NEW SERVICE VEHICLE OF THE SANGGUNIANG BAYAN OF CUYO. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected during bid opening.
The MGC now invites bids for the SUPPLY & DELIVERY OF ONE (1) UNIT BRAND NEW SERVICE VEHICLE OF THE SANGGUNIANG BAYAN OF CUYO. Delivery of materials are required within 10 calendar days after receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within one (1) year from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
2. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and subject to Commonwealth Act 138. Interested bidders should be enrolled in the Electronic Filing and Payment System (eFPS) program of the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), pursuant to Executive Order No. 398, RR 3-2005, and must be registered under the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS).
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Municipal Government of Cuyo, Bids and Awards Committee and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Municipal Planning and Development Office, Municipal Hall, Barangay Tenga-Tenga, Cuyo, Palawan during 8AM to 4PM, working days only.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders on March 16-April 3, 2019 from 8:00AM to 4:00PM (Working days only) from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos only (Php5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) provided that Bidders shall pay the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
4. The Municipal Government of Cuyo, Bids and Awards Committee will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on March 22, 2019, 2:00 p.m. at Office of the Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator, Municipal Hall, Tenga-Tenga, Cuyo, Palawanwhich shall be open to prospective bidders.
5. Bids must be delivered to the Office of the Bids and Awards Committee thru Municipal Planning and Development Office, Municipal Hall of Cuyo, Tenga-Tenga, Cuyo, Palawan on or before April 3, 2019 at 12:00NN. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 5, 2019 at 2:00P.M. at the Office of the Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator, Municipal Hall, Tenga-Tenga, Cuyo, Palawan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders representatives who choose to attend at the Municipal Hall of Cuyo, Tenga-Tenga, Cuyo, Palawan. Late bids shall not be accepted.
6. Please refer to the table below for the cost of the bidd...
Closing Date : 2019-04-03