|Tender Details : |
Supply and Delivery of Furniture and Fixtures (Pr No. 18-10-0787)
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
CITY OF ILOILO
BIDS AND AWARDS COMMITTEE
Office of the BAC Secretariat, 7th Floor, Iloilo City Hall, Plaza Libertad, Iloilo City 5000 Philippines
Tel No.: 033-3331111 loc. 730 E-mail: email@example.com
INVITATION TO BID
FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FURNITURE AND FIXTURES
1. The City of Iloilo, through the Capital Outlay SB #1 CY2018 intends to apply the sum of Four Hundred Ninety Nine Thousand Pesos. (P499,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of Office Furniture and Fixtures (Bid No. 0787). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The City of Iloilo Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) now invites bids for the Supply and Delivery of office Furniture and Fixtures. Delivery of the Goods is required within Forty Five (45) Calendar Days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within Two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the City of Iloilo BAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 08, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, in the amount of P4,990.00.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
5. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before January 15, 2019, at 9:00 am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on January 15, 2019 at 2:00 pm at the BAC Conference Room, 7th Floor, Iloilo City Hall, Plaza Libertad, Iloilo City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
6. The City of Iloilo reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
7. For further information, please refer to:
MA. MILLIE B. TAN
Office of the Iloilo City BAC Secretariat
Room 7N, 7th Floor, Iloilo City Hall, Plaza Libertad, Iloilo City
Tel. No.: (033) 333-1111 loc. 742
ENGR. ROBERTO E. DIVINAGRACIA
Item No.Product/Service NameDescriptionQuantityUOMBudget (PHP)
1Furninture and FixturesVarious Office furnitures and fixtures, airconditioning units1Lot499,000.00
Closing Date : 2019-01-15