|Tender Details : |
Procurement for the Supply and Delivery of Construction Materials &Supplies( Rehabilitation of Fence @ the Back of Gordon College Brgy. East Tapinac, Olongapo City)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
The City Government of Olongapo (CGO), through its Bids and Awards Committee, would like to undertake a Request for Quotation in accordance with RULE XVI Alternative Mode of Procurement, Section 52 (Shopping) of RA9184.
Project No. : OC-85(CMO-CEO-05) 19S
Project : Procurement for the Supply and Delivery of Construction
Materials &Supplies( Rehabilitation of Fence @ the Back of Gordon College Brgy. East Tapinac, Olongapo City)
Approved Budget for Contract: P/ 166,116.36
1. A copy of updated Business Permit, Philgeps Certificate and BIR Certification are also required to be submitted along with your quotation and proposal.
2. All supporting documents must be certified true copies by the bidder.
3. All entries must be signed by the bidder of Authorized Representative.
4. Warranty shall be for a period from the date of acceptance by the Procuring Entity.
2016 Revised IRR of R.A. 9184 and Latest GPPB Issuances-Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations-Annex -H-.
Procuring Entities already maintaining an updated file of any of the bidder-s above-mentioned requirements, whether through the PHILGEPS Certificate of Registration and Membership or its own records, may no longer require its re-submission.
The BAC reserves the right to reject any or all Quotation/Bids, to waive any minor defects therein, to annul the bidding process, to reject all Quotations/Bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidders(s), and to accept only the offer that is most advantageous to the Government.
For further information, please refer to:
Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
2nd Floor, General Service Office
City Hall of Olongapo
ATTY. RONILA C. ROXAS
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
PRICE QUOTATION FORM
After having carefully read and accepted the Terms and Conditions, I/We submit our quotation for the item as follows:
Item No. ITEM DESCRIPTION QUANTITY UNIT UNIT COST TOTAL REMARKS (Brand Name)
Materials & Supplies
1 Earth Filling Materials 113.83 Cu.m
2 Portland Cement 1.00 Bags
3 Washed Sand 0.10 Cu.m
4 A3/4- Crushed Gravel 0.10 Cu.m
5 2.00 pcs- 12mm dia x 6.00 RSB 11.00 Kgs
6 2.00 pcs- 10mm dia x 6.0 RSB 7.00 Kgs
7 #16 G.I Tie Wire 0.50 Kg
8 A1/2- x 4- x 8- Ordinary Plywood 1.00 Pcs
9 2.oo pcs 2-x3-x12- good lumber 12.00 Bd.ft
10 3.oo pcs 2-x3-x12- good lumber 12 Bd.ft
11 Asstd. CW Nails 1.00 Kg
12 2- G.I Pipe Sch 40 10.00 Pcs
13 Steel Mating (2 -œ Hole) #5.5 68.00 i.m
14 15.00 pcs 50 Kgs
15 Combat Wire 93 L.m
16 Welding Rod 11.00 Kgs
17 Red Lead Primer (Gray) 5.00 Gals
18 Acetylene 2.00 Set
19 Oxygen 1.00 Set
20 Flat Latex 12.00 Gals
21 Asstd. Acry Color 6.00 Qrts
22 Quick Drying Enamel 14.00 Gals
23 Concrete Neutralizer 14.00 Gals
24 Paint Thinner 8.00 Gals
25 Asstd Sand Paper 14 Yrds
26 Tarpaulin 128 Sqft
27 Brace Lumber 144 Bdft
28 CWN 4.00 Kgs
29 Marine Plywood 1/2x4x8 4 Pcs
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. In case of failure to make the full delivery within the time specified above, a penalty of one tenth (1/10) of one percent for every day of delay shall be imposed.
2. Price quotation/s must be valid for a period of thirty (30) calendar days from the date of submission.
3. Price quotation/s, to be denominated in Philippine peso shall include all taxes, duties and/or levies payable.
Signature over Printed Name
________________________ Contact Number/Email
RFQ Available @ GSO
Closing Date : 2019-03-18