What Users Get:
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY - LEYTE PROVINCIAL OFFICE has floated a tender for Procurement for Ancillary Equipment for Banana Chips Food Processing Ssf. The project location is Philippines and the tender is closing on 18 Oct 2021. The tender notice number is 2021-10-LE-29, while the TOT Ref Number is 162. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by Registering on the site.
Country : Philippines
Summary : Procurement for Ancillary Equipment for Banana Chips Food Processing Ssf
Deadline : 18 Oct 2021
Purchaser : DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND INDUSTRY - LEYTE PROVINCIAL OFFICE
Ayra Kim Soledad Cecilio
Acting Admin. Officer-Procurement
2/F City Center Park, Real Street
Brgy. 60, Sagkahan
TOT Ref No. : 162
Document Ref. No. : 2021-10-LE-29
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Tender are invited for Procurement for Ancillary Equipment for Banana Chips Food Processing SSF
Product/Service Name : Banana Chips Slicer Machine, Heavy Duty Industrial Frier Machine, Chips Flavoring Machine, Chips Deoiler Machine, Nitrogen Induced Sealer
Procurement Mode : Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement (Sec. 53.9)
Classification : Goods
Category : Industrial Machinery and Equipment
Contract Duration : 30 Day/s
Budget for the Contract : PHP 375,000.00
Area of Delivery : Leyte
Description : PROCUREMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Total Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) is PhP 375,000.00
2. Price Quotation should be inclusive of the 5% Final VAT and expanded withholding tax (EWT) of 2%.
3. Evaluation of bids will be conducted on a per lot basis
4. Delivery period is within thirty (30) calendar days from the receipt of Purchase Order.
5. If awarded the contract, processing and payment shall be within 5 working days after complete delivery of the goods/items.
6. Refusal to accept an award maybe ground for imposition of administrative sanctions under Rule XXIII of the Revised IRR of RA 9184.
7. Failure of the supplier to deliver goods and render services under the contract within the specified delivery schedule shall be liable for damages for the delay pursuant to Sec. 3 of Annex D of Handbook on Philippine Government Procurement, 6th Edition.
8. This RFQ must be submitted sealed in a mailing en...
No Additional Documents are available..!