MUNICIPALITY OF TINOC, IFUGAO has floated a tender for Pitican - Luhong Fmr Improvement (Luhong Proper Section).The project location is Philippines and the tender is closing on 01 Mar 2019. The tender notice number is TINOC-2019-06, while the TOT Ref Number is 30590832. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by registering on the site.
Country : Philippines
Summary : Pitican - Luhong Fmr Improvement (Luhong Proper Section)
Deadline : 01 Mar 2019
Purchaser : MUNICIPALITY OF TINOC, IFUGAO
TOT Ref No. : 30590832
Document Ref. No. : TINOC-2019-06
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Pitican - Luhong Fmr Improvement (Luhong Proper Section)
Invitation to Bid
February 12, 2019
1. The Municipality of Tinoc through the Bids and Awards Committee advertised an Invitation to bid for the PITICAN - LUHONG FMR IMPROVEMENT (LUHONG PROPER SECTION) funded under Year 2018 20% Local Development Fund with an Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) of Six Hundred Forty-six Thousand Four Hundred Seventy-six Pesos and Five Centavos (Php 646,476.05). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected during the bid opening.
2. The Municipal Government of Tinoc now invites bids for PITICAN - LUHONG FMR IMPROVEMENT (LUHONG PROPER SECTION). The project is located at Luhong, Tinoc, Ifugao. Completion of the Works is required in 47 calendar days. Bidders should have completed a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act 9184 (RA 9184), otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act.-
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, cooperatives, and partnerships or organizations with at least seventy-five percent (75%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee Office and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below starting from February 12 - March 01, 2019, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Mondays to Fridays except holidays.
5. Interested bidders may acquire a complete set of Bidding Documents on February 12 - March 01, 2019 from the address below upon payment of non-refundable fee of One Thousand Pesos (Php 1,000.00) to the Treasury Office. The Bidder or his authorized representative shall receive the Bidding Documents personally.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS), provided that bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 04, 2019 @ 1:45 PM. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 04, 2019 @ 2:00 PM at Engineering Office, 2nd Floor, Municipal Building, Poblacion, Tinoc, Ifugao. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The Municipal Government of Tinoc reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
Item No.Product/Service NameDescriptionQuantityUOMBudget (PHP)
1PITICAN - LUHONG FMR IMPROVEMENT (LUHONG PROPER SEFMR Improvement148Meter646,476.05
Closing Date : 2019-03-01
Why Choose Tenders On Time
Global coverage of Tenders
Human Verified Tenders
Realtime updates via website
Daily email alerts in your inbox
Via Email, SMS or Web
Download sample Tenders
Prompt Sales & Support
Get Access to 1 Million Global Tenders