Lease of Venue Inclusive of Transportation for 112 Municipal Employees and Officials
Republic of the Philippines
LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF IBA
ROVINCE OF ZAMBALES
Municipal Hall, R. Magsaysay Ave.,
Zone 1, Iba, Zambales
iƒ‰(047) 602-1115/iƒŠ(047) 602-1122
INVITATION TO BID OF LEASE OF VENUE INCLUSIVE OF TRANSPORTATION FOR 112 MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES AND OFFICIALS
1. The LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF IBA, ZAMBALES, through the GENERAL FUND 2019 intends to apply the sum of EIGHT HUNDRED FIFTY-ONE THOUSAND TWO HUNDRED PESOS AND 00/100 (P/851,200.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for LEASE OF VENUE INCLUSIVE OF TRANSPORTATION FOR 112 MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES AND OFFICIALS (GOODS 2019-002). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF IBA, ZAMBALES now invites bids for LEASE OF VENUE INCLUSIVE OF TRANSPORTATION FOR 112 MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES AND OFFICIALS (SEE ATTACHED GOODS SPECIFICATION). Delivery of the Goods is required within one (1) day from the issuance of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within two (2) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the -œGovernment Procurement Reform Act-.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF IBA, ZAMBALES and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 9:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M..
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 11-18, 2019 from the Office of Bids and Awards Committee, Municipal Hall, R. Magsaysay Ave., Zone I, Iba, Zambales and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of One Thousand Pesos (P/1,000.00)
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before January 18, 2019, 2:00 p.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on January 18, 2019, 2:00 p.m. at Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Municipal Hall, R. Magsaysay Ave., Zone I, Iba, Zambales. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders- representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
7. The LOCAL GOVERNMENT UNIT OF IBA, ZAMBALES reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
8. For further information, please refer to:
CHRISTOPHER DAVE A. CALIMLIM
BAC Head of Secretariat
Tel. No.: 047-307-2327
SENEN A. BANGUG
Closing Date : 2019-01-18