|Tender Details : |
Diesel (Road Rehabilitation) - Jct. Kelibpala - Lunay, Brgy. Amsipit
Republic of the Philippines
Province of Sarangani
BIDS AND AWARD COMMITTEE
Municipality of Maasim
INVITATION TO APPLY FOR ELIGIBILITY AND TO BID
The Municipal Government of Maasim invites suppliers to apply for eligibility and to bid for the supply and delivery of Diesel (Road Rehabilitation) for Jct. Kelibpala - Lunay, Brgy. Amsipit, Maasim, Sarangani Province.
The approved budget for each contract to be bid is:
A. Diesel (Road Rehabilitation) - Jct. Kelibpala - Lunay, Brgy. Amsipit
-3300 Ltrs. Diesel
Date and Venue of Bidding: February 27, 2019 at Municipal BAC Office.
1. Prospective bidders should have experience in undertaking similar projects within the last 2 years with an amount of at least 50% of the proposed project for bidding. The Eligibility Check/Screening as well as the Preliminary Examination of bids shall use non-discretionary -œpass/fail- criteria. Post Qualification of the lowest calculated bid shall be conducted.
2. All particular relative to Eligibility Statement and Screening, Bid Security, Performance Security, Pre-Bidding Conference(s), Evaluation of Bid, Post Qualification and Award of Contract shall be governed by the pertinent provisions of R.A 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulation (IRR).
3. Bid Documents will be available only to prospective bidders at the Bids and Award Committee (BAC) immediately after posting of this IAEB and upon payment of a non-refundable amount as prescribed by the BAC per Resolution No.___ to the Municipal Government of Maasim Cashier.
4. Envelopes containing the Bids/Canvass shall be sealed and personally dropped in the bidding box located at the office of the committee on awards of the Local Government of the Municipality of Maasim, Sarangani Province by the interested bidder or his authorized representative and may witness the proceeding of the opening of bids.
5. The Local Government will not be liable for any losses of damages that the winning bidders may incur should the transaction to deferred/or cancelled.
6. The Local Government reserved the right to reject any or all bids or waive any defect and accept the officers most advantageous to the government.
Municipal Gymnasium : Posted
Municipal Bulletin Board : Posted
Public Market Bulletin Board : Posted
MRS. REINA PERPETUA B. JAMORA, CPA
BAC - Chairperson
Closing Date : 2019-02-27