SZPITAL UNIWERSYTECKI W KRAKOWIE has floated a tender for Contract notice: X-ray fluoroscopy devices.The project location is Poland and the tender is closing on 26 Mar 2019. The tender notice number is 082922-2019, while the TOT Ref Number is 30912885. Bidders can have further information about the tender and can request the complete tender document by registering on the site.
Country : Poland
Summary : Contract notice: X-ray fluoroscopy devices
Deadline : 26 Mar 2019
Purchaser : SZPITAL UNIWERSYTECKI W KRAKOWIE
Office Name: Szpital Uniwersytecki w Krakowie
Address: ul. Kopernika 36
Postal Code: 31-501
Contact Point: Szpital Uniwersytecki w Krakowie, Sekcja Zamówie? Publicznych, ul. Kopernika 19, pok. 20A, 31-501 Kraków
Phone: +48 124247072
Fax: +48 124247120
TOT Ref No. : 30912885
Document Ref. No. : 082922-2019
Competition : ICB
Financier : Self Financed
Object of the contract
X-ray fluoroscopy devices
Description: Contract notice: X-ray fluoroscopy devices
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 33111400,33111400,33111400
CPV Description: X-ray fluoroscopy devices.
Supply of X-ray machines with C-arm intended for the New Residence of the University Hospital (NSSU) together with the installation, commissioning and training of personnel.
Reference Number: NSSU.DFP.271.4.2019.ADB
The subject of the order is the delivery of devices X-ray with C-arm intended for the New Residence of the University Hospital (NSSU) together with the installation, commissioning and schoolpersonnel.
Main Site: University Hospital in Krakow.
The subject of the order is the delivery of 1 x-ray machine with C-arm (type A) for the New Residence of the University Hospital (NSSU) together with the installation, commissioning and training of personnel. specified the condition in this respect.
The Ordering Party did not specify a condition in this respect.
In the present communication procedureThe contractors will work with the Ordering Party via the electronic communication channel: http://www.jednolitydokumentzamowienia.pl/
Podstawy excluding the contractor: art. 24 sec. 1 and par. 5 points 1 and 8 of the Act.
List of declarations or documents confirming no grounds for exclusion:
1. statement in the scope indicated in Annex 2 to the specification (Uniform European Document Zamcatching). The statement must be in the form of an electronic document, signed with a qualified Electronic Signature, prepared and handed over to the Employer using means of electronic communication within the meaning of the Act of 18.7.2002 on the provision of electronic services; information from the National Criminal Record in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 items 13, 14 and 21 of the Act, issued onheld no earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submission of tenders;
3. certificate of the competent head of the tax office confirming that the contractor is not in default of paying taxes, issued no earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders, or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent tax authority regarding the repayment of these receivablesalong with any interest or fines, in particular obtained the legally required exemption, postponement or payment in installments of overdue payments or suspension in full of the implementation of the decision of the competent authority;
4. certificate of the relevant local organizational unit of the Social Insurance Institution or Agricultural Social Insurance Fund or other document confirming thatthe contractor is not in arrears with paying social security or health insurance contributions, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders, or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent authority regarding repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular obtained the legally required exemption, postponement or dismissalpayment of overdue payments into installments or suspension of the implementation of the decision of the competent authority in full;
5. an excerpt from the relevant register or from the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records, in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion under Art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Act;
6. the contractor's statement about the lack of issuancewhether he or she has a final judgment or final administrative decision on default of taxes, fees or social security or health insurance premiums or in the event of such a judgment or decision being issued, confirming the payment of such charges, including any interest or fines, or entering into a binding agreement on repayments these receivables;
7. the contractor's statement about the lack of a decision against him as a preventive measure for the prohibition of applying for public orders.
8. Contractor's statement on not paying taxes and local fees, referred to in the Act of 12.1.1991 on local taxes and charges (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 716).
Each contractor within 3 days from the date of posting information on the website , aboutwhich is mentioned in art. 86 par. 5 of the Public Procurement Law, provides the orderer with a declaration of belonging or non-affiliation to the same capital group as referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 23 of the Public Procurement Law Act
Due to the limited number of possible markings, a list of declarations or documents confirming no grounds for exclusion in respect of contractors having their registered office or place of purchaseoutside the territory of the Republic of Poland is included in the specification.
The contracting authority does not provide for the orders referred to in art. 67 sec. 1 point 7 of the Act (additional order).
The Contracting Authority provides for the possibility of applying the procedure referred to in art. 24aa paragraph 1 of the Act
Internet address (URL): www.su.krakow.pl
Why Choose Tenders On Time
Global coverage of Tenders
Human Verified Tenders
Realtime updates via website
Daily email alerts in your inbox
Via Email, SMS or Web
Download sample Tenders
Prompt Sales & Support
Get Access to 1 Million Global Tenders