Authority Type: Other Contact Nature: Supplies Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: Lowest price CPV code: 33600000,33690000,33600000,33690000,33692500,33621100,33622200,33640000,33692510 CPV Description: Pharmaceutical products.
Various medicinal products.
Medicinal products for the genitourinary system and hormones.
Supply of pharmaceutical products for the needs of the Health Care Team in Łęczyca. Reference Number: ZOZ. ZP.391- 14/19
The subject of the order is the purchase and delivery of products to the ZOZ in Łęczycapharmaceutical facilities.
Main Site: Health Care Complex in Łęczyca, 99-100 Łęczyca, ul. Zachodnia 6, POLAND
A detailed description of the subject of the order, assortment and estimated quantities are given in the assortment and price forms constituting attachments to the ToR.public in accordance with the Pharmaceutical Law of September 6, 2001 (i.e. to operate a consignment warehouse containing licenses for trading in medicinal products or if the Contractor is a manufacturer fromapproval for the production of medicinal products;
the Employer does not require specific conditions in terms of economic or financial situation, the Contractor will meet the condition if he submits a completed Single European Contract Document together with the offer;
1. The total amount of the bid bond is PLN 51,000.00. The bid security should be lodged before the bid submission deadline. The bid bond should be lodged according to the rules specifiedh in art. 45 of the Public Procurement Law
2. The offer should be made according to the template of the offer form constituting Annex 1 to the ToR and completed assortment and price forms constituting attachments to the ToR.
3. The contracting authority will exclude the Contractor from the procedure for the award of the contract with respect to which the condition referred to in art. 24 paragraph 1 and paragraph 5 points 1) and 8) of the Public Procurement Law
4. In ceor preliminary demonstration of the lack of grounds for exclusion referred to in art. 24 paragraph 1 and 24 paragraph 5 of the Public Procurement Law and meeting the conditions for participation in the procedure, along with the offer, a completed form of the Single European Order Document must be submitted.
5. The Contractor shall, within 3 days from the date of submitting or posting on the website information from the opening of offers, provide the contracting authority with a statementadvising on belonging or not belonging to the same capital group (referred to in Article 24 paragraph 1 item 23) as other contractors in this proceeding.
6. The contractor whose tender has been rated the highest in the procedure in question in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion at the request of the contracting authority shall submit the required documents described in the ToR.