|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Pharmaceutical products
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Supplies
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 33600000,33600000
CPV Description: Delivery of pharmaceutical products for the Independent Public Complex of Health Care Facilities in Sierpc
1. The subject of the order is the delivery of pharmaceutical products divided into 32 packages.
These pharmaceutical products are described in detail in Annex 7 to the ToR. The amounts given are an average of one and a half years demand in 18 months. Awardingallows the number of ordered medicinal products and medical devices to be changed, with the indication that the value of the contract signed can not be increased. The actual demand will result from the actual needs of the Employer.
2. The pharmaceutical products that are the subject matter of the order should be understood as medicinal products within the meaning of the Pharmaceutical Law Act of6.9.2001 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2017, item 2211 with later amendments). Offered medicinal products must be admitted to trading on the principles set out in Art. 3 or 4 paragraphs 1 and 2 or 4a of the Pharmaceutical Law Act. - Contractor offering a medicinal product, foodstuff for particular nutritional purposes, a medical device on the list of reimbursed drugs at the calculationat the price must take into account the provisions of art. 9 par. 2 acts from 12.5.2011 for reimbursement of medicines, foodstuffs for special nutritional purposes and medical devices (Journal of Laws No. 122 item 696), valid as of the day of submitting bids. In addition, clarification should be given to art. 9 (2) contained in the communication of the Minister of Health of 26.3.2012 (letter MZ-PLR-460-12576-160 / KB / 12).
Usthere is a bid bond for the total amount of the order: PLN 11,583.92 (say: eleven thousand five hundred and eighty-three 92/100), including for individual packages: - package PLN 1 1612,03, - package 2 PLN 28.46, - package PLN 3 271.55, - package PLN 4 200.42, - package PLN 5 628.91, - package PLN 6.99 PLN, - package PLN 7 PLN 288.09, - package PLN 8 31.45, - package PLN 9,111.04, - package 10 17.76PLN, - package 11 PLN 22.22, - package 12 PLN 27.74, - package PLN 13 623.80, - package 14 PLN 3494,81, - package PLN 15 536,07, - package 16 PLN 20.78, - package PLN 17 1709.29, - package PLN 18 261.85, - package 19 PLN 43.74, - package - PLN 16.93, - package - PLN 21.00, - package PLN 22.42, - package PLN 23 528.04, - package PLN 24,114.87, - package PLN 25,87.25, - package - PLN 26 30.65, - package - PLN 25,001-PLN, - package 28 PLN 75.00, - package 29 PLN 4.69, - package PLN 30,468.00, - package - PLN 31.22, - package - PLN 32.00 -
The deposit should be paid by: 21.5 .2018 until 11:00.
3. The Contractor shall provide a deposit:
3.1) in money by bank transfer to the account: Bank PEKAO SA I O in Sierpc no 81124032041111000029114348 - or in one of the following forms:
3.2) in bank guarantees or suretyshipsdividing the Savings and Credit Union, except that the liability of the credit union is a cash liability,
3.3) in bank guarantees,
3.4) in insurance guarantees,
3.5) in sureties granted by entities referred to in art. 6b par. 5 point 2 of the Act of 9.11.2000 on the establishment of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 359, 2260 and 2017, item 1089).
4.The date of payment of the bid bond in the form of a money transfer shall be the date of crediting the Employer's account.
5. As regards the bid bond, the provisions of the Law of Public Procurement included in art. 45 and 46 of the Act
6. If the offer is not secured by one of the forms of security specified in the present specification, the Contractor shall be excluded from participation in the proceedings and his offer shall be subject toe the rejection.
The shortest possible payment date of the VAT invoice / invoice required by the Employer: 50 days from the invoice receipt by the Employer.
The longest possible payment date of the invoice / bill invoiced for the evaluation of offers: 60 days from receipt of the invoice by the Employer. The Contractors who meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings may apply for the award of the contract, if zosthey were specified by the Ordering Party in the notice of order.
2. Contractors who meet the following conditions for participation in the procedure set out in Art. 22 section 1 of the Act on Public Procurement Law regarding: -1) competence or entitlements to conduct a specific professional activity, if it results from separate regulations; - Defining the condition: The Contracting Authority will recognize thate The Contractor meets the condition referred to in point 1.1) if the offeror demonstrates that he has the rights to trade (sale) medicinal products subject to the order and specified in the part of the order on which the Contractor submits the offer, i.e. obtained the permit (formerly the license) in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 6.09.2001. Pharmaceutical concerns the offer for the subject of the orderwhose sale requires a license.
2) economic or financial situation
the Ordering Party does not make any specific requirements to meet this condition.
3) technical or professional capacity
The Ordering Party does not make specific requirements to meet this condition.
3. Contractors who meet the condition of participation in proceedings concerning b. May participate in the proceedingsraku grounds for exclusion from the proceedings for a public order in the circumstances referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 12-23 Public Procurement Law.
4. The exclusion takes place in accordance with art. 24 sec. 7 Public Procurement Law.
5. The Employer does not anticipate exclusion of the Contractor based on art. 24 sec 5.
6. The orderer may exclude the Contractor at any stage of the proceedings for granting-orders.
7. Reliance on technical or professional capacity, financial or economic situation of other entities
7.1. According to art. 22a of the Public Procurement Law, the Contractor may, in order to confirm the fulfillment of the conditions for participation in proceedings, in relevant situations and in relation to a specific order, or its part, rely on technical or professional capacity or financial situationeconomic or other entities, irrespective of the legal nature of the legal relationship that it has with it.
7.2. The Contractor, which relies on the abilities or situation of other entities, must prove to the Employer that while performing the order, he will have the necessary resources of these entities, in particular by presenting the obligation of these entities to give him at his disposal the necessaryasobow for the needs of the order.
7.3. The Awarding Entity will assess whether the technical or professional capacity or financial or economic situation made available to the Contractors by other entities, allow the Contractor to demonstrate compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings and examine whether there are any grounds for exclusion referred to in Art. 24 sec. 1 point 13 23.
7.4. Performer, which relies on the financial or economic situation of other entities, is jointly and severally liable with the entity that committed to provide resources, for damage suffered by the Ordering Party arising from the non-availability of these resources, unless the resource is not made available for fault.
7.5. If technical or professional capacity or economic or financial situation, subject, capacitywhich the Contractor relies on, do not confirm that the Contractor meets the conditions of participation in the proceedings or are subject to the exclusion basis for these entities, the Employer demands that the Contractor, by the date specified by the Employer: a) replace this entity with another entity or entities or b) committed to personal implementation of the relevant part of the order, if it shows the capacity tor financial or economic situation referred to in point 7.1.
7.6. The Contractor who refers to the resources of other entities in order to demonstrate the absence of grounds for exclusion and compliance with them, in so far as it relies on their resources, the condition of participation in the proceedings is submitted by the declaration and documents referred to in point VI. D SIWZ.
7.7. On call Orderthe Contractor, which relies on the abilities or situation of other entities on the terms set out in Article 22a of the Act, is obliged to present in relation to these entities the documents listed in the SIWZ, point VI B 2.
7.8. In order to assess whether the Contractor, relying on the abilities or situation of other entities under the principles set out in Article 22a of the Public Procurement Law, it will have the necessary funds forto the extent that allows proper implementation of the public order and assessment whether the relationship between the Contractor and these entities guarantees real access to their resources, the Employer may request documents that specify in particular: a) the scope of resources available to the Contractor of another entity, b) the method of use resources of another entity, by the contractor, while performing the order publicznego,
c) scope and period of participation of another entity when executing the order,
8. Contractors who do not demonstrate fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings will be subject to exclusion from participation in the proceedings.
9. The tender of the excluded Contractor shall be considered rejected.
10. Contractors are excluded from participation in these proceedings, who are subject to exclusion pursuant to art. 24 sec. 1 Rights orderedpublic services.
10.1. The ordering party will first evaluate the offers, then examine whether the Contractor, whose offer has been evaluated as the most advantageous, is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the procedure.
10.2. The procedure referred to in point 10.1 of the Terms of Reference is based on the fact that the Awarding Entity does not perform an objective assessment of all Contractors during the evaluation of tenders (assessment of compliance with-conditions of participation in the proceedings, no grounds for exclusion), without even examining all preliminary statements of the Contractors, submitted in particular in the form of a Single European Order Document. In the first place, the Awarding Entity makes an assessment of the offers in terms of the prerequisites for the rejection of the offer, referred to in art. 89 paragraph 1 of the Public Procurement Law. and the criteria for evaluating the offers described in the ToR, after cOnly now in relation to the Contractor, whose offer was rated as the most advantageous (placed on the highest ranked position), performs the Contractor's subjective assessment, i.e. investigates the initial declaration, and then requests submission of documents pursuant to Art. 26 par. 1 or 2 Public Procurement Laws
11. The evaluation of the conditions of participation in the proceedings will be made based on the information containedin the documents submitted by the Contractor in the present proceedings by the boundary condition method - meets / does not meet. The contents of the attached documents must clearly state that the above-mentioned conditions The Contractor meets. Not meeting even one of the above the conditions will result in the Contractor being excluded from the contract awarding procedure based on the premises contained in art. 24 Public Procurement Laws
12. Oceon offers for individual packages will be independent of each other. Rejection of the Contractor's offer within the scope of one package does not automatically result in the rejection of its offer in the scope of another package.
VI. Information on declarations or documents required from the Contractor:
A. Declaration constituting preliminary confirmation that the Contractor is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the followingvalidated as of the day of submitting bids required in the offer:
1. Each Contractor must attach to the offer a single European order document valid at the day of submitting offers (EAT) in the scope of preliminary confirmation that the Contractor is not subject to exclusion, and meets the conditions in the proceedings according to Annex No. 2 to the ToR.
2. Contractor who participates independently and not pit is based on the resources of other entities to confirm that it is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions in the proceedings, it must complete one EAT. In the case of joint application by the Contractors, the ERO shall submit separately each of the Contractors jointly applying for the order. This statement must confirm the fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings and the lack of grounds for exclusionand in the scope in which each of the Contractors shows them. The information contained in the EED will constitute a preliminary confirmation that the Contractor is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the proceedings. At the request of the Contracting Authority, the contractor who intends to entrust the execution of a part of the contract to subcontractors in order to demonstrate the lack of existence of grounds for exclusion from participation in the proceedingsinformation about subcontractors in EE
3. Contractor whose offer will be the highest rated, or in cases referred to in art. 24aa paragraph 2 or art. 26 par. 2f, will be requested prior to the order to submit valid statements as at the date of submitting or documents confirming the non-exclusion and fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings. Documents or educationthe confirmation of fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings and the lack of grounds for exclusion required on the request of the Employer after the deadline for submission of tenders
1. statements or documents confirming compliance with the conditions of participation in the proceedings - 1) permit or concession In the case of offers submitted by contractors applying jointly for the award of a public contract, the dockthe articles indicated in point VI A of these ToR shall be submitted by at least one of these contractors or all of these Contractors jointly.
2. statements or documents confirming no grounds for exclusion:
1) information from the National Criminal Register in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 items 13, 14 and 21, issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submission of tenders; - Contractor having registered office atthe Republic of Poland, in relation to a person residing outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, which concerns the document indicated in point 1, submits information from the relevant register or, in the absence of such register, another equivalent document issued by the competent judicial or administrative body of the country, whose place of residence is the person concerned-information or document, to the extent specified in art. 24 sec. 1 points 14 and 21.
If in a country where the person has a place of residence, document does not appear, it is replaced by a document containing a statement of that person submitted to a notary or before a judicial, administrative or self-regulatory body or economic proper with-place of residence of the person.
Documents in point 1, should be issued no earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submitting bids. 2) a certificate from the competent head of the tax office confirming that the Contractor is not in arrears with taxes, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of bids or other document confirming that the contracthe concluded an agreement with the competent tax authority regarding the repayment of such receivables, together with any interest or fines, in particular obtained legally permitting, postponing or spreading overdue payments in installments or suspending the execution of the decision of the competent authority in full,
3) certificate of the relevant local organizational unit Social Insurance Institutionor Agricultural Social Insurance Fund or other document confirming that the Contractor is not in arrears with paying social security or health insurance contributions, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders or other document confirming that the Contractor has made an agreement with the competent authority regarding repayment of these receivables with possible interest or gIn particular, he obtained legally required exemption, postponement or spreading overdue payments in installments or suspending in full the decision of the competent authority;
4) the Contractor's statement that he did not pass a final court judgment or final administrative decision on default of taxes, fees or fees contributions for social or health insurance albecause in the case of issuing such a verdict or decision, documents confirming the payment of these receivables together with any interest or fines or conclusion of a binding agreement regarding the repayment of such receivables (according to Annex 8 to the ToR)
5) Contractor's statement about the lack of a verdict against him a preventive measure prohibiting applying for public orders (according to Annexdisappears No. 9 to SIWZ).
6) Contractor's statement on not paying taxes and local fees, referred to in the Act of 12.1.1991 on taxes and local fees (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 716 ) (according to Annex 8 to the ToR).
C. A declaration on belonging to a capital group confirming the lack of grounds for exclusion required within 3 days of posting by Zamainformation from the opening of tenders, referred to in Article 86 par. 5 Public Procurement Laws
1. Contractor's statement on belonging to or lack of belonging to the same capital group (according to Annex 3 to the ToR).
a) In the absence of belonging to any capital group, the Contractor may submit a statement together with the offer. The order made by the Ordering Party shall be deemed as suchcurrent and will not call upon the Contractor to resubmit it. b) In the case of being part of the same capital group, the Contractor may submit together with the declaration documents or information confirming that connections with another Contractor do not lead to distortion of competition in the proceedings. Documents or statements required in the case of reliance by the Contractor on abilities differententities subject to the rules set out in art. 22a of the Public Procurement Law:
1. confirming the Contractor's compliance with the conditions of participation in the proceedings and the lack of grounds for exclusion of these entities required in the attachment to the offer
1.1. The Contractor, which relies on the abilities or situation of other entities, must prove to the Ordering Party that, in fulfilling the order, he will have the necessary resources of those entitiesin, in particular, presenting the commitment of these entities to provide him with the necessary resources for the needs of the order (sample template according to Annex 4 to the ToR)
1.2. Contractor who refers to the resources of other entities in order to demonstrate the lack of grounds for exclusion and compliance with them, to the extent in which he refers to their resources, the conditions of participation-in the proceedings together with the offer:
- submits uniform documents (EAT) regarding these entities
2. confirming compliance by the Contractor with the conditions of participation in the procedure and no grounds for exclusion of these entities required at the request of the Employer after the deadline for submission of tenders:
2.1. documents in the scope indicated in point VI B1 of SIWZ in accordance with the confirmation of compliance with the conditions of participation in-proceedings by the Contractor, to the extent he relies on the resources entities
2.2. documents in the scope required from the Contractor, listed in point VI B2, points 1-6.
E. Documents or statements required in the case of joint application by contractors (eg consortia, civil companies):
1. confirming the Contractor's compliance with the conditions of participation in the proceedings and the lack of itthe grounds for exclusion of these entities required in the attachment to the offer
1.1. the statement indicated in point VI A1 of this ToR shall be submitted by each of the Contractors jointly applying for the order,
2. confirming fulfillment by the Contractor of the conditions of participation in the procedure and the lack of grounds for exclusion of these entities required at the request of the Employer after the deadline for submission of tenders,
2.1. documentsin the range indicated in point VI B 1 of SIWZ, respectively, to the extent that each of the contractors demonstrates compliance with the conditions of participation in the procedure - 2.2. documents to the extent required by the Contractor, listed in point VI B2, points 1-6 and the document required in point VI C1 SIWZ.
F. documents required from foreign entities:
1. If the Contractor is established or resides outside the territory of the Actspolitej Polska, instead of the documents referred to in Section VI B of the SIWZ, point 2: -1) sub-item 1 provides information from the relevant register or, in the absence of such register, another equivalent document issued by the competent judicial or administrative body of the country in which the Contractor the person who is the subject of information or a document is in the seat or place of residence or place of residence, inlimit specified in art. 24 sec. 1 item 13, 14 and 21;
2) items 2 and 3 shall submit a document or documents issued in the country in which the Contractor has his registered office or place of residence, confirming that: a) he is not in arrears with paying taxes, fees, fees for social security or health insurance or that it has entered into an agreement with the competent authority regarding the repayment of such claims, including any possible repaymentsinterest or fines, in particular he obtained the legally required exemption, postponement or spreading overdue payments into installments or suspension of the execution of the decision of the competent authority in full,
2. The documents referred to above in point 1 point 1 should be issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submitting tenders or requests to participate in the procedure. Documentsent referred to in point 1 point 2 lit. a, should be issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline.
3. If in the country in which the Contractor has its registered office or place of residence or place of residence has the person concerned, no documents are issued, referred to above in point 1, replaced by a document containing a statement from the Contractor, that thethe person or persons authorized to represent it, or the statement of the person to whom the document was to be applied, submitted to a notary or before a judicial, administrative or professional self-regulatory or economic authority competent for the Contractor's seat or place of residence or place of residence. The provisions of point 2 above apply.
4. In case of doubt-as to the content of the document submitted by the Contractor, the Employer may apply to the competent authorities of the country in which the Contractor is domiciled or domiciled or has the person to whom the document relates, to provide the necessary information regarding this document.
G. Documents regarding the subject of the order confirming that the offered delivery corresponds to the requirementsiom determined by the Ordering Party required at the request of the Ordering Party after the deadline for submitting offers:
1. A statement that the offered medicinal products (medicines) have appropriate documents confirming that the subject of the order meets the requirements referred to in the Pharmaceutical Law Act, ie documents confirming the admission of a medicinal product to the market and that the products offered are(drugs), have an entry in the Official List of Medicinal Products Authorized for Marketing in the Territory of the Republic of Poland (according to Annex 5 to the ToR) does not apply to medicines imported as part of the target import and non-medicinal products.
H. other documents required in the attachment:
1. Declaration of the person authorized to represent the company (attorneywo) authorizing to sign the offer and submit possible explanations if the signer is not a person authorized on the basis of an entry into the relevant register. If the power of attorney does not have the form of a notarial deed, it should contain a registered stamp issuing the power of attorney and its signature (or legible signature). If attached to the offer of the above the power of attorney will be in the form of a copy, jego should be certified by a notary public.
2. Confirmation of the deposit payment. If the bid bond is paid in a form other than cash, the required original of the depository document. In the case when the deposit paid in cash, will affect the bank account of the Ordering Party, within the period specified in the ToR, no attachment to the offer of a document confirming the payment of the bid security, no conditionthese grounds to exclude the Contractor from the proceedings.
3. The offer form (according to the Annex No. 1 to the ToR), price forms of the part of the order, for which the offer is made, according to Annex No. 7 to the Terms of Reference (packages).
I. Provisions regarding folded documents:
1. Documents in the present proceedings may be submitted in the form of original or photocopies confirmed for compliance by the Contractor or a person/ persons entitled to sign the offer with the inscription "for compliance with the original".
2 In the case of Contractors jointly applying for the order and in the case of entities on the capacity or situation the Contractor is based on the principles set out in Article 22a of the Act should be certified compliance with the original by these entities.
3. Offer, submitted documents and signaturesThe authorized representative of the Contractor requires the attachment of a proper power of attorney or legal authorization. If attached to the offer of the above the power of attorney will be in the form of a copy, its compliance with the original should be certified by a notary public. Documents prepared in a foreign language are submitted together with a translation into Polish, certified by the Contractor.
5. The contracting authority may demand beforesubmitting the original or a notarized copy of the document only if the copy submitted by the Contractor is illegible or raises doubts as to its authenticity.
Internet address (URL): www.spzzozsierpc.eu
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)