|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Environmental engineering consultancy services
Description: Contract notice: Environmental engineering consultancy services
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71313000,71313000,71313000
CPV Description: Environmental engineering consultancy services.
Implementation of environmental expertise for activities in the Natura 2000 area of Ostoja Jaśliska PLH180014 and Jasiołka PLH180011.
Reference Number: WPN.2188.8.131.527.BK
1. The subject of the order is the preparation of environmental expertise for activities in the Natura 2000 area of Ostoja Jaśliska PLH180014 and Jasiołka PLH180011.
Main Site: Regional Directorate for Environmental Protectioniska in Rzesz-w, Al. Jozefa Piłsudskiego 38, 35-001 Rzesz-w. The object of the order is to prepare a natural expertise for activities in the field of active protection in the Natura 2000 site Ostoja Jaśliska PLH180014 in the field of natural habitat mountain and lowland basic bogs of the nature of Młak, sedge and bogs (code 7230) - approximate habitat area covered by the order -3.6 hectares and natural habitats, transitional mires and quagmire (mostly with vegetation from Scheuchzerio-Caricetea) (code 7140).
- approximate habitat area covered by the contract - 6.5 ha.
1. Based on Article. 24 sec. 5 of the Public Procurement Law, the Employer excludes from the proceedings for awarding a public contract of the Contractor:
1) in relation to which the liquidation has been opened, in the approved byThe arrangement in the restructuring proceedings is intended to satisfy the creditors by liquidation of its assets or the court ordered the liquidation of its assets pursuant to art. 332 par. 1 of the Act of 15.5.2015 - Restructuring Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1574, 1579, 1948 and 2260) or whose bankruptcy was announced, with the exception of the Contractor who, after the bankruptcy, concluded an approved agreementvalid court order, if the agreement does not provide for the satisfaction of the creditors by liquidating the assets of the bankrupt, unless the court ordered the liquidation of its assets in accordance with art. 366 para. 1 of the Act of 28.2.2003 - Bankruptcy Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 2171, 2260 and 2261 and of 2017 item 791),
2) who in a manner of serious misconduct has violated professional duties, which undermines his integrity, in particular, when the Contractor, as a result of intentional action or gross negligence, failed to perform or improperly performed the order, which the Purchaser is able to demonstrate by means of appropriate evidence;
3) if the Contractor or persons referred to in Art. 24 sec. 1 point 14 of the Public Procurement Law Act, entitled to represent the Contractor remain in the relations specified in art. 17 sec. 1 points 2-4 ustawy PZP with:
b) persons authorized to represent the Employer,
c) members of the tender commission,
d) persons who have submitted a declaration referred to in art. 17 sec. 2a of the PPL Act - unless it is possible to ensure impartiality on the part of the Employer in a different way than by excluding the Contractor from participation in the proceedings - 4) which, for reasons attributable to him,he did not execute or improperly execute to a significant extent an earlier contract regarding a public order or a concession contract concluded with the Ordering Party referred to in art. 3 par. 1 point 1-4 of the Public Procurement Law Act, which led to the termination of the contract or compensation for compensation;
5) who is a natural person who has been convicted of a wrongdoing against the employee's rights or an offense against the environmentif a penalty of arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine not lower than 3000 zlotys was imposed for it;
6) if a member of its management or supervisory body, a partner of a company in a registered partnership or a general partner in a limited partnership or limited joint-stock partnership or the proxy was validly convicted for the offense referred to in items 5;
7) inwhere the final administrative decision was issued on breach of obligations under labor law, environmental protection law or social security regulations, if a financial penalty of not less than 3000 zlotys was imposed by this decision;
8) who violated obligations regarding tax payments, fees or contributions to social or health insurance, which the Employer is inmust be demonstrated by appropriate means of proof, except in the case referred to in Article 24 sec. 1 point 15 of the Public Procurement Law, unless the Contractor has made payments of taxes, fees or social or health insurance contributions with interest or fines or has entered into a binding agreement regarding the repayment of these amounts.
Internet address (URL): http://bip.rzeszow.rdos.gov.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)