|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Engineering design services
Description: Contract notice: Engineering design services
Authority Type: Utilities entity
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71320000,71322200,71248000,71320000,71322200,71248000
CPV Description: Engineering design services.
Project design documentation for the replacement of the sewerage drainage network along with connections in ul. Evangelical and for the construction of a water supply network in ul. Ewangelickiej.
Reference Number: Z / 6/2018
Development of project documentation for the replacement of the sewerage network together with connections in ul. Ewangeland the construction of a water supply network in Ewangelicka St. on the section from Mostowa Street to Łazienna St. and the performance of author's supervision during the construction works phase. Engineering services in the field of design.
Main Site: Miasto Poznań.
The subject of this order is the development of design documentation for the replacement of the sewage system, including connections in ul.Evangelical and for the construction of a water supply network in Ewangelicka St. on the section from Mostowa Street to Łazienna Street and performing author's supervision during the construction works phase. The subject of the order includes the preparation of project documentation for:
a) a collective channel with a length of approx. 522 m including the existing 500/750 mm man-made canal made of concrete pipes inlicy Mostowa,
b) reconstruction of existing connections and construction of new connections to the newly designed canal seawnosciwa in ul. Evangelic,
c) water supply with a diameter of DN 200 mm and a length of approx. 160 m.
1. Contractors may participate in the proceedings, who are not subject to exclusion from the procurement procedure in the circumstances referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 item 12-23 of the PPL, art. 24 sec. 5 pkt 1.5-6 and 8 Pzp and meet the conditions for participation in the proceedings, regarding: a) competence or entitlements to conduct a specific professional activity, if it results from separate regulations;
b) economic or financial situation; technical or professional.
2. In order to confirm the lack of grounds for exclusion from the proceedings and to confirm compliance with the conditions for participation in the followingThe contractor will be obliged to provide the orderer with the following statements and documents, in specific dates indicated in the specification of essential terms of order (hereinafter: "SIWZ"): a) statement of the contractor constituting preliminary confirmation of compliance with the conditions for participation in the procedure set out in the ToR and lack of grounds for exclusion, submitted on the uniform European form-of the order document (hereinafter: "EAT"), the model of which is specified in the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/7 of 5.1.2016 establishing the standard single European order document (EU L series, 2016 L No. 3, pp. 16);
b) excerpt from the relevant register or central records and business information, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records, in-order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion under Art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 Pzp;
c) certificate of the competent head of the tax office confirming that the contractor is not in default of paying taxes, issued no earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of bids or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent tax authority regarding repayments tych receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular obtained legally required exemption, postponement or payment of overdue payments or suspension in full of the decision of the competent authority; d) certificate of the relevant organizational unit of the Social Insurance Institution or Agricultural Social Insurance Fund or other the document confirmsthat the contractor is not in arrears with payment of social security or health insurance contributions, issued no earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of tenders or other document confirming that the contractor has concluded an agreement with the competent authority regarding repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular, he obtained the exemptions provided for by law, deferrede or splitting overdue payments into installments or suspending the execution of the decision of the competent authority in full;
e) information from the National Criminal Register in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 items 13, 14 and 21 of the Act and regarding convictions for a prison sentence, to the extent specified in art. 24 sec. 5 points 5 and 6 of the Act, issued not earlier than 6 months before the offer submission deadline expirest;
d) the Contractor's statement regarding the lack of grounds for exclusion specified in art. 24 sec. 1 item 15 and 22 of the PPL and art. 24 sec. 5 points 5-6 PPL (attachment No. 5 to the Terms of Reference).
3. Documents relating to foreign contractors are described in detail in paragraphs 7.4.-7.6. SIWZ.
The ordering party does not make any particular requirements regarding the description of compliance with the condition of participation in the proceedings in relation to the condition dfence. economic or financial capacity.
1. In order to confirm the lack of grounds for exclusion from the procedure for granting the order in the circumstances referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 23 of the PPL, the Contractor will be required to submit a declaration on belonging to or not belonging to the same capital group. The contractor should submit the said declaration within 3 days from the day of replacementby the ordering party on the website, information referred to in art. 86 par. 5 Pzp. The pattern of the statement is contained in Annex 4 to the ToR.
2. The information to be provided in the EED has been described in detail in point 7.1.a) of the ToR.
3. The complete offer must contain:
a) the offer form (Annex No. 1 to the Terms of Reference);
b) the completed EMS along with any attachments;
c) in the case ofthe offer by the proxy, and in the case of contractors jointly applying for granting the order, d) in the case of relying on the ability of another entity to oblige that entity to give the contractor the necessary resources for the purpose of the order.
4. SIWZ is available free of charge on the Employer's website (www.aquanet.pl) from the moment of publicationof this contract notice in the Official Journal of the European Union, in accordance with 42 par. 1 Pzp. At the same time, the contracting authority informs that it will not provide contractors with SIWZ in paper form.
5. The deadline by which the Contractor will be bound by the submitted offer is 60 days. According to art. The 85th Pzp running the period starts with the expiry of the deadline for submission of tenders
Internet address (URL): www.aquanet.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/25/EU)