Object of the contract Database software development services
Description: Contract notice: Database software development services
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: The most economic tender CPV code: 72212610,72212610,72212610 CPV Description: Database software development services.
Establishment of an information system for automatic assessment of ambient air quality data according to Decision 2011/850 / EU laying down rules for the implementation of Directive 2004/107 / EC
ambient air quality data according to Regulation 2011/850 / EU on the formulation of rulesfor the implementation of Directives 2004/107 / EC and 2008/50 / EC, the EEA is obliged to provide modeling data to the European Commission in accordance with Art. 6 of Directive 2008/50 / EC and Art. 4 of Directive 2004/107 / EC, as well as for the quantification of the contribution from natural sources according to Art. 20 (1) of Directive 2008/50 / EC and winter gritting or salting of roads pursuant toArt. 21 (1) and (2) of Directive 2008/50 / EC.
Main Site: Territory of the Republic of BULGARIA, Environmental Executive Agency laying down rules for the implementation of Directives 2004/107 / EC and 2008/50 / EC is required by the EEA to oblige EEuropean Commission modeling data according to Art. 6 of Directive 2008/50 / EC and Art. 4 of Directive 2004/107 / EC, as well as for the quantification of the contribution from natural sources according to Art. 20 (1) of Directive 2008/50 / EC and winter gritting or salting of roads pursuant to Art. 21 (1) and (2) of Directive 2008/50 / EC.
This order will be executed with exthe following major activities:
- Activity 1 "Analysis and Specification",
- Activity 2 "Design",
- Activity 3 "Development and Testing",
- Activity 4 "Documentation",
- Activity 5 "Implementation and Training ".
The contracting authority does not set the conditions for the suitability for pursuing a professional activity to the participants in this contract.
The contracting authority does not set requirements for the economic and financialParticipants` standing
In the methodology for evaluation of the quality of the technical proposal the following sub-indicators will be evaluated:
- methodology for managing the information system project,
- approach for the implementation of the functional requirements,
- proposal for the architecture of the information system,
- approach to the implementation of the activities
2. From participation in the procedure, oremoves a participant for whom any of the circumstances under Art. 54, para. 1 and Art. 55, para. 1, items 1, 3, 4 and 5 of the Public Procurement Act. The contracting authority will also remove from participation:
- participants - related parties within the meaning of -2, item 45 of the PD of the PPA,
- a participant who has submitted a technical proposal for the execution of the contract, which does not meet the requirements of the technical specification and the terms of the order,
- yan individual for whom, after the expiration of the term under -14 of the Law on Trade and Economic Relations of the Law on Economic and Financial Relations with the companies, registered in jurisdictions with preferential tax regime, the persons controlled by them and their beneficial owners (State Gazette 48/2016 d. .) the circumstances under Art. 3, item 8 in connection with Art. 5, para. 1, item 3 of this Act,
- a participant who is not entitled to participate in Fr.public procurement on the grounds of Art. 69 of the Anti-Corruption and Forfeiture of Illicitly Acquired Property Act,
- a tenderer who has offered a price to execute the order higher than the estimated contract value of the contract.
3. According to Art. 67, para. 1 of the PPA, when submitting the tender, the tenderer declares no grounds for removal from the procedure and withcompliance with the selection criteria by submitting an EDES. The documents proving the information specified in the EDES may be additionally required under the conditions of Art. 67, para. 5 and 6 of the Public Procurement Act.
4. Participants may obtain the necessary information on tax and social security obligations, employment protection and working conditions in force in the Republic of BULGARIA and onsimi to the services subject to the contract, as follows:
a) Concerning tax and social security obligations:
National Revenue Agency:
NRA information telephone 359 70018700
Internet address: www.nap.bg
b) Concerning obligations related to employment protection and working conditions:
Ministry of Labor and Social Policy:
Internet address: http: www.mlsp.government.bg
Sofia 1051, ul.. Triaditsa No. 2
Phone 359 2 8119443