Object of the contract Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Description: Contract notice: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services
Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: The most economic tender CPV code: 71000000,71000000 CPV Description: Architectural, construction, engineering and inspection services.
Development of project documentation for the construction of maneuvering and storage surfaces at the Nabrzeże Węgierski in the Port of Gdynia Authority.
Reference Number: ZTR-227/26 / JG / 2019
The subject of the Order is the development of comprehensive project documentation in accordance with the requirements of the Act on Public Procurement Law, investment taskstitled "Construction of maneuvering and storage surface at the Nabrzeże Węgierski" together with author`s supervision during the robot`s work period.
Main Site: Port Gdynia
Szczegłowy the subject matter of the order includes:
1. Pre-design work.
2. Development of a multi-branch conceptual design of land development subject to the order.
3. Implementation of the Information CardProject.
4. Preparation of a report on the impact of the undertaking on the environment in the scope determined by the competent authority, taking into account the environmental inventory.
5. Obtaining necessary decisions, permits and arrangements, including environmental decision.
6. Obtaining a decision on land development and development conditions for an area not covered by the local spatial development plango to the area of the former Gdynia Shipyard and land development.
7. Elaboration of a navigational analysis with its reconciliation in the Harbor Master`s Office in Gdynia.
8. Developing a water-legal report, agreeing with the Employer and obtaining a water permit and making other necessary studies for the needs of the construction project.
9. Preparation of the application together with taking all necessary actionsem obtaining permission to erect and use artificial islands, structures and equipment in Polish maritime areas and to agree with the Ordering Party
10. Implementation of a multi-branch construction project.
11. Elaboration of the detailed design based on the construction design agreed with the Ordering Party along with the detailed technical specifications of the implementation and reception of the robot,robot and investor cost estimates broken down into individual industries and the investment implementation schedule.
12. Performing author`s supervision over the implementation of the robot on the basis of project documentation covering the subject of the Order, assuming the implementation of the robot in the years 2021-2024. Expected number of stays in all industries 180 stays.
To confirm the absence of a hatchfrom the participation in the proceedings, the Employer requests:
1) information from the National Criminal Register in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 item 13), 14) and 21) of the Act and regarding the conviction for a prison sentence, to the extent specified by the Employer pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 points 5 and 6 of the Act, issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submission of tenders (in this progressThe Contractor is not subject to exclusion in the case referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13 d) of the Act and in the case referred to in art. 24 sec. 1 point 14) of the Act, if the person referred to in this provision has been convicted of an offense listed in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13d) of the Act);
2) certification of the competent head of the Tax Office confirming that the Contractor is not in arrears with paymenttax, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of bids, or other document confirming that the Contractor has entered into an agreement with the competent tax authority regarding repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular obtained the legally required exemption, postponement or distribution to installment of late payments or cessation of wc(3) certification of the relevant local organizational unit of the Social Insurance Institution or the Agricultural Social Insurance Fund or other document confirming that the Contractor is not in arrears with payment of social security or health insurance contributions, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission offers, or otherdocument confirming that the Contractor has entered into an agreement with the competent authority regarding the repayment of such receivables with possible interest or fines, in particular he obtained the legally required exemption, deferral or installment payment of overdue payments or suspension in full of the decision of the competent authority; from the relevant register or from the Central Registry and Information on Economic Activities, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records, in order to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion under art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Act,
5) the Contractor`s statement that he has not been the subject of a final court judgment or final administrative decision on defaulting on payment of taxes, fees or social security or health insurance premiums;otne or - in the event of issuing such a verdict or decision - documents confirming payment of these receivables with possible interest or fines or conclusion of a binding agreement regarding repayment of such receivables; - 6) declaration of the Contractor about the lack of a ruling against him as a preventive measure of the prohibition to apply for public orders;
7) statements of the ContractorCancellation of a final judgment of a conviction court for violation of liberty or a fine to the extent specified by the Awarding Entity pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 points 5 and 6 of the Act,
8) the Contractor`s statement on the lack of a final administrative decision on violation of the obligations resulting from the provisions of labor law, environmental law or security regulationssocial security to the extent specified by the Employer pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 point 7 of the Act,
9) the Contractor`s declaration on not paying taxes and local fees, referred to in the Act of 12.1.1991 on local taxes and fees (ie the Journal of Laws of 2016, item 716 of d.),
10) Contractor`s statement on whether or not to belong to the same group of capitalinput. In the case of being part of the same capital group, the Contractor may submit together with the statement documents or information confirming that connections with another Contractor do not lead to distortion of competition in the procedure. - The Contractor will meet the condition of participation in the proceedings regarding the economic or financial situation referred to in paragraph . 1 point 2) b) the SIWZ chapter, if it proves that it isst insured against civil liability in respect of conducted activities related to the subject of the Order. Assessment of compliance by the Contractor of the above the conditions of participation in the proceedings will be made on the basis of the documents and declarations submitted in this proceeding by the Contractor as indicated in Chapter X of the Terms of Reference, para. 8 point 1) according to the formula "meets - does not meet".
Before preparing the offerthe visitor should familiarize himself with the information about the area and subject of the Order provided by the Employer in the tender materials and may participate in the local vision of their location in order to learn about the local implementation conditions of the works being the subject of the Order. The Contracting Authority informs that on 23.7.2019 it will carry out a local vision. Meeting place: main hall of the BoardMorska Portu Gdynia S.A., ul. Rotterdamska 9, POLAND. Participation in a local vision is voluntary. The Employer allows the possibility of conducting a local visit at another date agreed with the Employer, at the request of the Contractor. After carrying out the local vision, all questions to the subject Contractor`s Orders may only submit in the form indicated in Chapter XII of the ToR, as well as in the termah enabling the response to be given by the Ordering Party in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
The Employer will exclude from the proceedings the Contractor in relation to which any of the circumstances indicated in art. 24 sec. 1 and in art. 24 sec. 5 point 1) and points 5) -8), subject to art. 133 ust. 4 of the Act, i.e .: aa) in relation to which the liquidation was opened, in a system approved by the court in a postrestructuring is provided for the satisfaction of creditors by the liquidation of its assets or the court ordered the liquidation of its assets pursuant to art. 332 par. 1 of the Act of 15.5.2015 - Restructuring Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1574, 1579, 1948 and 2260) or whose bankruptcy was announced, except for the contractor who, after the bankruptcy, concluded a system approved by a final decisioncourt, if the arrangement does not provide for the satisfaction of the creditors by liquidating the assets of the bankrupt, unless the court ordered the liquidation of its assets in accordance with art. 366 para. 1 of the Act of 28.2.2003 - Bankruptcy Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 2171, 2260 and 2261 and of 2017 item 791),
b) being a natural person who has been convicted for an offense against employee rights or misdemeanorsnot against the environment, if it was punished with arrest, restriction of liberty or a fine not lower than PLN 3,000;
c) if a member of its management or supervisory body, a partner of the company in a registered partnership or a general partner in the limited partnership or limited partnership -conductor or proxy was validly convicted for offenses of which I am speakingand in point 5;
d) to which a final administrative decision was issued on breach of obligations under labor law, environmental law or social security regulations, if a fine of not less than PLN 3 000 was imposed by that decision;
e) who breached the obligations regarding tax payments, fees or social security or health insurance premiums, which they orderable to demonstrate by means of appropriate evidence, except in the case referred to in paragraph 1 point 15, unless the contractor has made payment of taxes, fees or social or health insurance contributions with interest or fines or has concluded a binding agreement regarding the repayment of these amounts. 134 sec. 6 point 3) of the Act, the Contracting Authority provides forordering of a similar nature in the following industries: hydrotechnical, road, rail, sanitary, electricity, telecommunications, architecture and construction, which together with activities and accompanying work, will account for no more than 20% of the value of the basic order. Internet address (URL): www.port.gdynia.pl