|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Exhibition, fair and congress organisation services
Description: Contract notice: Exhibition, fair and congress organisation services
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 79950000,79950000
CPV Description: DS14. Purchase of services for organizing the participation of economic agents at international fairs according to H.G. 296/2007, as amended and supplemented: Paris Fashion Week International Fair (2-5.3.2018)
Exhibition, fair and congress organization services.
Services for organizing the participation of economic agents at international fairs according to H.G. 296/2007 with modificationscarriage and subsequent additions: Paris Fashion Week International Fair (2-5.3.2018).
Participation guarantee: RON 11,777.00
- The RON / foreign currency rate will be calculated at the NBR exchange rate from the date of publication of the participation announcement, Validity period of the participation guarantee: 90 days from the date set for the submission of tenders,
- Form of participation guarantee:
1) oneirrevocable guarantee guarantee issued under the law by a bank or an insurance company (Form 1)
(the participation guarantee will be lodged up to the closing date and time limit for the submission of bids) or
2 ) a bank transfer to the account RO55TREZ7005005XXX012269 opened at the Bucharest Treasury.
Proof of the participation guarantee will be filed in SEAP, up to-date and time limit for submitting bids. In the amount of 5% of the value of the concluded contract, within 5 days:
1) by any guarantee instrument issued under the law by a bank or an insurance company; or 2) a transfer bank account RO55TREZ7005005XXX012269 opened at the Treasury of the Municipality of Bucharest.
The State Budget.
The biddersthe supporters and the subcontractors must not find themselves in the situations provided for in art. 164, 165, 167 of Law no. 98 / 2016.
The manner by which the fulfillment of the requirement can be demonstrated: the economic operators participating in the award procedure will be filled in with the information related to their situation. Completing the DUAE will be done by accessing the following link: https: //ec.europa.I / growth / tools, databases / ESPD / filter. The supporting documents proving the fulfillment of the assumed by completing the DUAE are to be presented at the request of the contracting authority only by the tenderer placed on the first place in the intermediate rankings drawn up at the completion of the evaluation of the tenders.
These documents may be: a) overlooked(b) the criminal record of the economic operator and of the members of the management, management or supervisory body of the respective entity economic operator or those who have power of representation, decision-making or control within it, as shown(c) as the case may be, documents proving that the economic operator may benefit from the derogations provided for in art. 166 par. (2), art. 167 par. (2), art. 171 of the Public Procurement Law 98/2016; d) other editing documents, as the case may be. 59-60 of the Law no. 98/2016, will be lodged with caall the participants (tenderer, subcontractor, third party).
Declaration of non-compliance with the provisions of art. 60 of Law no. 98/2016. The declaration will be presented with the DUAE.
Foreign legal persons will provide supporting documents for proof of eligibility. For non-resident tenderers, the provisions of art. 165 of Law 98/2016. Documents will be presented in their originl, a legalized copy or a legible copy with the mention "according to the original", accompanied by their authorized translation into Romanian.
To the extent that the issuance of these certificates does not allow the confirmation of the debt situation at the requested date, economic operators may submit a declaration on its own responsibility pursuant to Article 168 of Law No. 98/2016.
The economic operator (leader,Associate, third party) will fill in the appropriate requirement in the DUAE form of the awarding documentation.
In order to fulfill the obligations stipulated in art. 58 of Law no. 98/2016, we declare the decision-makers within the contracting authority:
- Adrian Marius Dobre Secretary of State,
- Romulus Catalin Pantazi Secretary General,
- Evelin Marcel Hristu Secretary General Adj- - Ruxandra-Daniela Andrei - Economic Director, - - Stelian Samson Director, - - Romulus Radu Corneliu Dumitriu - Director, - - Nicolae Iordache Head of Advisory Service,
- Claudiu Ionescu - Superior Advisor,
- Lucian Dumitru - ,
- Daniela Stroe Head of the Service,
- Cristian Bogdan Zimbreşteanu - Superior Counselor,
- Mihaela Boşneag - Assistant Legal Adviser,
- Alexandru Trofim-- Superior Counselor, - - Felicia Manolache - Superior Advisor, - - Alexandru Buicliu - Superior Advisor, - - Claudiu Muştiuc - Superior Counselor,
- Roxana Cristina Bolinti - Superior counselor,
- Liliana Vlad - Superior counselor,
- Simona Maria Curca - Counselor Gr. II,
- Florentina Marilena Ion - Superior counselor,
- Aurelia Popa - Superior counselor.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 173 of Law no. 98/2016, relevant documents are required to prove the form of registration and, as the case may be, attestation or affiliation from the professional point of view, in accordance with the legal requirements of the country where the economic operator is established. Economic operators submitting a bid must prove a formto register under the law of the country of residence, to make it clear that the economic operator is legally constituted, that he is not in any of the situations of cancellation of the establishment, and that he has the professional capacity to carry out the activities that are the object of the contract. The object of the contract must have a correspondent in the CAEN code of the certificate of attorneyrin which can be demonstrated to meet the requirement: the economic operators participating in the award procedure will be filled in by the economic operators with information related to their situation. The supporting documents proving the fulfillment of the assumed ones by completing the DUAE, respectively the certifying certificate issued by the ONRC or in the case of foreign tenderers, equivalent documents issued in the country of residencea, are to be presented, at the request of the contracting authority, only by the winning bidder in the ranking drawn up at the completion of the tender evaluation. Both the subcontractor and the third party shall complete a distinct DUAE according to art. 170 par. (3) and art. 183 of Law 98 / 2016.
Internet address (URL):
Directive: Classical Directive (2004/18/EC)