|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Printing and distribution services
Description: Contract notice: Printing and distribution services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 79824000,79824000
CPV Description: Printing and distribution services. Printing and distribution of press materials for the purposes of promoting the economic potential of the Lublin region.
Reference Number: OP-IV.272.107.2017.ŁB
The subject of the order is twelvefold printing and distribution of press materials of the Lublin Province promoting the economic potential of the region in 700,000 copies of each order, in accordance with harmonogram determined by the Ordering Party. Each time the print is to consist of 12 consecutive pages of materials in A3 or similar format (/ - 1 cm in each dimension). Printing on newsprint, full color. Each time the press materials of the Lublin Province are to be delivered to 699 750 households in the Lublin province, and the remaining 250 copies of each edition of the order have�be delivered to the address of the Marshal's Office of Lublin Voivodship.
Main Site: Wojewodztwo Lubelskie.
The subject of the order is twelvefold printing and distribution of press materials of the Lublin Province promoting the economic potential of the region in the number of 700,000 copies of each order, in accordance with the schedule set by the ordering party. Each time the print has�include 12 consecutive pages of materials in A3 or similar format (/ - 1 cm in each dimension). Printing on newsprint, full color. Each time the press materials of the Lublin Voivodship are to be delivered to 699 750 households in the Lublin region, and the remaining 250 copies of each edition of the contract are to be delivered to the address of the Marshal Office of the Voivodshipwa in Lubelski in Lublin.
Details regarding the subject of the order are set out in Annex No. 1 to the ToR.
The activity carried out for the implementation of the subject of the order does not require special competence or powers.
The ordering party does not specify the condition in this respect.
1. The grounds for exclusion specified in art. 24 sec. 1 and art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Public Procurement Law.
2. In order to afterthe claim that the contractor is not subject to exclusion under Art. 24 sec. 1 and art. 24 section 5 point 1 of the Act and meets the conditions for participation in the proceedings referred to in art. 22 ust. 1b of the Act should be submitted: - up to date as at the day of submitting bids, a declaration submitted pursuant to art. 25a para. 1 and 2 of the Act in the form of a single document - EAT (in the form of an original) according to the model of the consent preparednot with the standard form specified in the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2016/7 of 5.1.2016 establishing a standard form for a single European order document (OJ EU.3.L.3.3.16) constituting Annex 4 to the ToR.
3. The ordering party will call the contractor, whose offer has been rated the highest, to submit in the period specified, not shorter than 10 days,current as of the date of submitting the following statements or documents confirming no grounds for exclusion:
1) Information from the National Criminal Register in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13, 14 and 21 set up not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for the submission of tenders [in the form of the original or copy certified by the contractor for compliance with the original];
2) Statements inthe contractors failing to issue a final court decision or final administrative decision about default of taxes, fees or social or health insurance premiums, or - in the event of such a verdict or decision - documents confirming payment of such receivables together with any interest or fines or conclusion of a binding agreement reportingknows the repayment of these debts [in the form of the original];
3) Declaration of the contractor about the lack of a ruling against him as a preventive measure prohibiting the use of public orders;
4) Write-off from the relevant register or from central records and business information , if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records, to confirm the lack of basicand exclusion based on art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Act [in the form of the original or a copy certified for compliance with the original copy by the Contractor]
4. The offer binding period: 60 days.
5. Bid bond
1) The bid bond amounts to: PLN 5,000.00 (in words: five thousand zlotys);
2) The bid bond can be paid in one or more of the following forms:
a) in money;
b) bank sureties or surety sthe savings and credit unions, including the cash dispatch is always a monetary guarantee;
c) bank guarantees;
d) insurance guarantees;
e) sureties granted by entities referred to in art. 6b par. 5 point 2 of the Act of November 9, 2000 on the establishment of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
3. The bid bond paid in cash is paid by transfer to the account of Urzof the Marshal of the Province of Lublin in Lublin No. 96 1020 3150 0000 3102 0047 7489 with a note of the bid bond OP-IV.272.107.2017.ŁB - Printing and distribution. The date and time of crediting the invoice amount as the date of payment of the deposit in the form of a money transfer The bid bond can be brought in by the date on which the deadline for the submission of tenders expires, but before the hour arrives, untilthe offers should be submitted to the public.
4. The document in the form of a guarantee or surety should contain a statement that at the first written request of the ordering party calling for payment of the amount corresponding to the amount of the bid bond, it is unconditionally paid without any reservations. As the beneficiary, the Wojewodztwo Lubelskie with its registered office in Lublin should be mentioned in the guarantee or surety document.
5. INif the bid security is paid in the form referred to in paragraph 2 lit. b-e of this chapter, the document should be submitted in the form of an original.
6. Specific requirements regarding the bid bond are specified in Chapter X of the SIWZ.
7. The beginning of the contract is dependent on the procedure.
Internet address (URL): www.lubelskie.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)