|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Meal-preparation services
Authority Type: Ministry or any other national or federal authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 55321000,55321000,55321000
CPV Description: Meal-preparation services.
Preparation and delivery of all-day meals for persons detained in the premises for detained persons and the Police Chamber of the child for the needs of the Police units of the Lubusz voivodeship
Reference Number: ZP-4/18
1. The subject of the order is: "Provision of a service consisting in preparation and delivery of all-day meals for persons detained in rooms for the Osdetained and Police Chamber of Children for the needs of units of the Police of the Lubusz voivodeship. "
Main Site: Room for Detained Persons (PDOZ) Wyszyńskiego 122, 66-400 Gorzow Wlkp. - Provision of service consisting in preparation and delivery of all-day meals for detainees. The scope of the subject matter of the order includes:
a) The daily net nutritional rate has been determined to be baseduo Decision No. 1/11 of the Director of Analysis and Supervision Department of the Ministry of Interior and Administration and Director of the Ministry of Interior Ministry Department of 4.10.2011 on determining the monetary value of food standards and the manner of their application for firemen of the State Fire Service, policemen, officers of the Border Guard and the Government Protection Bureau , valid
In the Ministry of Internal Affairs, regulations.
b) Number of individualmeals (breakfasts, dinners, suppers) will depend on the number of detainees at any given time of the day. The daily full rate includes (100% of the daily eating rate), in each break: 25% breakfast, 50% lunch, 25% dinner.
The meal delivery will take place from 7:00 to 19:00 for seven days a week and days statutory holidays and holidays: breakfasts from 7: 00-8: 00- packed lunch, dinners from 12: 00-14: 00 - hot meal, dinner in the chair. 18: 00-19: 00 - a packed lunch or a warm meal. The Contractor will provide food delivery with his own transport adapted to the carriage of meals. Meals must be delivered in disposable dishes that provide adequate protection and temperature and are suitably sized and ready to be delivered to detainees together with cutlery.According to the above, the Contractor should consider the cost of the dishes and cutlery in the meal price offered. The Contractor is obliged to collect and store food intakes in accordance with the applicable provisions on mass nutrition. The ordering party reserves the right to check the quality of meals and hot drinks issued and to comply with the recipeo sanitary and epidemiological. If it is found that meals prepared do not meet the requirements of the Act of 25.8.2006 on food and nutrition safety (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 149), the costs of the ordered examination shall be borne by the Contractor. The Contractor is obliged to ensure that persons preparing meals meet certain health requirements, have appropriate knowledge incompliance with hygiene rules, current health books for sanitary and epidemiological purposes in accordance with the Act of 5.12.2008 on preventing and combating infections and infectious diseases in humans (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1866). for the fulfilled condition regarding "competences and authorizations to conduct activities related to the execution of the subject of the contract" if it performshe has a valid decision or other equivalent document confirming the approval of the plant to undertake the activities referred to in art. 61 of the Act of 25.8.2006 on food and nutrition safety (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 149).
In the case of Contractors jointly applying for the award of a contract (Consortium, civil partnership), the above condition may be met jointly by a memberw Konsorcjum / wspolnikow cywilnych. Entrepreneurs running a business in the form of a civil partnership will be treated as Contractors jointly applying for the award of a contract (judgment ZA ZAZP / ZO / 0-1089 / 05). A) Documents required in accordance with art. 25 ust. 1 point 1) of the Public Procurement Law. in order to confirm compliance with the conditions of participation in the proceedings regarding the competences and entitlements to conductdziałalności current decision or other valid document confirming the approval of the establishment to undertake the activities referred to in art. 61 of the Act of 25.8.2006 on food and nutrition safety (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 149). The Employer allows submission of documents corresponding to the documents referred to above, which were inpublished in modes and on the principles specified in the Regulation: EC No. 852/2004 and EC Regulation No. 882 / 2004.
- In the case of Contractors jointly applying for the award of a contract (Konsorcjum / Społka cywilna), the above-mentioned conditions can be met jointly by all members of Konsorcjum / wspolnikow Spajki cywilnej,
- In the case of submitting a copy of the document, a certificate of compliancewith the original are properly made by the Contractor, jointly applying for the award of a public contract), in the scope of documents which concern each of them, - Compliant documents must meet the conditions described in point XI of the ToR, - if the Contractor in establishing compliance with the conditions on the resources of third parties, pursuant to - 9 para. 1 of the Regulation of the Minister Rozthe case of 26.7.2016 on the types of documents that the Employer may request from the Contractor in the proceedings for the award of the contract, in order to assess whether the Contractor, relying on the abilities or situation of other entities under the principles set out in Article 22a of the Act, it will have the necessary resources to the extent enabling proper implementation of the public order and assessment of whether the ratio combinesthe contractor with these entities guarantees real access to their resources, the orderer requires submission of the documents together with the aforementioned list, which specify in particular: - scope of available resources of another entity, - way of using the resources of another entity, by the contractor when executing the order public, - scope and period of participation of another entity in the performance of the contract- whether the entity, on the capacities of which the contractor relies in terms of participation in education, professional qualifications or experience procedures, performs the services demonstrated by the abovementioned capacities. - The contracting authority considers the condition regarding "economic or financial situation" fulfilled if Contractor, by submitting an appropriate document, lecturethat he is insured against civil liability in the scope of conducted activities related to the subject of the order for a guarantee sum of at least PLN 20,000.00.
In the case of Contractors jointly applying for a contract (Consortium, civil partnership), the above condition can be met jointly by a member of the Consortium / co-workers of the civil company. Entrepreneurs conducting activityeconomic activity in the form of a civil partnership will be treated as Contractors jointly applying for the award of a contract (judgment ZA ZAZP / ZO / 0-1089 / 05).
1. Due to the limited number of letters allowed in individual fields of advertisement, all documents and declarations required by the Employer have been listed and described in detail in section XIII of the ToR.
2. The offer should includelive: a statement in the form of EAT is required in accordance with the wording of art. 25a, paragraphs 1 to 7, the Public Offering, the Bid Form, and if they relate to: power of attorney, acc on the will of joint contractors acting jointly, the power of attorney to represent S.Pa. another podm. (details of the documents mentioned are included in item XIII of the ToR)
3. Point XIII, item 3, SIWZ contains inf. regarding participationwith another entity, point XIII sub-item 4 of the Terms of Reference contains inf. dot.podwykonawcow; point XIII point 5 of the Terms of Reference contains information on Foreign Contractors.
4. The orderer requires a deposit. The bid bond can be paid in the forms specified in art. 45 par. 6 of the Public Procurement Law, the required bid bond amount: PLN 2,100.- in detail, it contains item XXIII of the TOR.
5. The Employer will exclude the Contractor in accordance with art. 24 sec. 1 point 12-23 Public Procurement Law. and (optional grounds for exclusion of the Contractor) pursuant to art. 24 sec. 5 points 1), 5), 6), 8) Public Procurement Law - 6. List of docs and statements required from the Contractor to confirm the absence of grounds for exclusion in accordance with art. 25 ust. 1 point 3 of the Public Procurement Law (detailed contains point XIII item 2 point b.1-b.8 of the ToR)
7. Pursuant to art. 24aa paragraph 1 of the Public Procurement Law, the Procurer in the subject proceedingsiu intends to first evaluate the bids and then examine whether the contractor whose tender has been rated as the most advantageous is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the procedure. If the contractor mentioned above avoids concluding the contract or fails to provide the required performance bond, the contracting authority may investigate whether it is not subject to exclusion and whetherthe conditions for participation in the proceedings, the contractor who submitted the highest rated offer, among the remaining offers. (Article 24aa (2) of the Public Procurement Law).
8. The Contracting Authority does not provide for the possibility of awarding contracts referred to in Article 67 sec. 1 point 6 of the Public Procurement Law - 9. Offers zakopertowane and described in point XVI, point 20 of the ToR.
10. The orderer does not plan to use an electronic auction, he does not intend to callcontract or set up a dynamic purchasing system
Internet address (URL): www.lubuska.policja.gov.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)