|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Forestry services
Authority Type: Other
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 77200000,77210000,77211000,77211100,77211200,77211300,77211400,77211500,77211600,77230000,77231000,77231200,77231500,77231600,75251120,77200000,77210000,77211000,77211100,77211200,77211300,77211400,77211500,77211600,77230000,77231000,77231200,77231500,77231600,75251120
CPV Description: Forestry services.
Services incidental to logging.
Timber harvesting services.
Transport of logs within the forest.
Services incidental to forestry.
Forestry management services.
Forest pest control services.
Forest monitoring or evaluation services.
Implementation of forest management services in the Chojna Forest District in 2018-2020. II proceedings
Reference Number: ZG.2184.108.40.2067
The subject of the orders are services in the field of forest management as defined in art. 6 par. 1 point 1 of the Act of 28.9.1991 on forests (unified text: Journal of Laws of 2017, item 788 with further amendments: "Forest Act") covering theace in the field of breeding and protection of the forest, fire protection, harvesting and skidding, forest management, maintenance of forest roads, to be carried out in the Chojna Forest District in 2018-2020. The subject of the orders was divided into 6 parts called packages.
Main Site: The area covering the area of the forestry Kamienna Jaz.
The subject of the orders are services in the field-forest management as defined in art. 6 par. 1 point 1 of the Act of 28.9.1991 on forests (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2017, item 788, as amended) including works in the field of forest breeding and protection, fire protection, harvesting and skidding of timber , tourism management of the forest, maintenance of forest roads, to be carried out in the Chojna Forest District in 2018 2020 in the ForestCharitable Stone Jaz.
The total size of all types of services included in the subject matter of the order is as follows: (1) manual hours (8% VAT) 18 6,300 nh and h; (2) manual hours - gates (23% VAT) 6 959.00 nh and h; (3) mechanical hours (8% VAT) 505.00 nh and h; (4) mechanical fencing hours (23% VAT) 71.00 nh and h; (5) timber harvesting 47 724,00 nh and h; (6) spurtka wood 3 062,00 nh; (7) grinding of cutting residues 95.00 nh and h; (8) mechanical hours in retrieving and skidding timber 60.00 hours.
The ordering party does not set specific requirements for the description of compliance with this condition of participation in the procedure.
The ordering party does not make any particular requirements for the description of compliance with the condition of participation in the procedure with respect to the condition abilitieseconomic. The condition with respect to the financial situation will be fulfilled if the Contractor demonstrates that he has financial means or creditworthiness.
In order to confirm the lack of grounds for exclusion from the proceedings, and to confirm compliance with the conditions for participation in the proceedings, the Contractor will be obliged to provide the Employer with the Contractor's statement constituting a preliminary monstercompliance with the conditions for participation in the procedure set out in this SIWZ and no grounds for exclusion, submitted on the uniform European order document. - The Contractor will be obliged to provide the Employer with information from a bank or cooperative savings bank, confirming fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings in relation to the financial situation. creditan entry confirming the amount of financial resources owned or creditworthiness of the contractor, in a period not earlier than one month before the deadline for submitting bids,
If for justified reasons, the contractor can not submit documents regarding the financial or economic situation required by the contracting authority, may submit another document, which it satisfies you in a sufficient way- the documents confirming the fulfillment of this condition will be submitted by the Contractor on the date indicated by the Employer, not shorter than 10 days, specified in the invitation sent by the Employer to the Contractor after the opening of bids. These documents should be valid as of the day of their submission designated by the Employer.
SpThe conditions for participation in the procedure will be fulfilled according to the formula meets / does not meet, based on the information contained in the EED, then confirmed in documents or declarations submitted by the Contractors.
If the Contractor is applying for a contract for several packages, he can not prove fulfillment conditions for participation in the proceedings indicate the same financial potentialin more than one Package. With regard to financial resources or creditworthiness, the amount reported must be at least equal to the sum of the value of financial resources or creditworthiness required for all Packages for which the Contractor submits its offer - if any values are given in the documents submitted to confirm the fulfillment of the conditions of participation in the proceedingsew foreign currency, the Employer will convert the value of the currency into zlotys at the average NBP rate on the day of submitting the contract notice to the Official Journal of the European Union. (1) Estimated order value shown in point II.2.6) is the sum of: basic orders (net order value plus the option right amounting to 20%) and anticipated procurement, referred to in Article 67 (1) (6) SPup to 50% of the basic order.
(2) Contractors may participate in the proceedings who are not subject to exclusion from the procurement procedure in the circumstances referred to in Article 24 (1). 1 item 12-23PZP, art.24 paragraph 5 point 1 2 and 4 8PZP.
(3) In confirmation of the lack of grounds for exclusion from the proceedings, the Contractor will be required to submit the following declarations and documents: oprovision of the Contractor being a preliminary confirmation of the fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the proceedings and no grounds for exclusion, submitted on the uniform European order document form; an excerpt from the relevant register or from central records and business information, if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records; certificate of the competent headtax government confirming that the contractor is not in arrears with paying taxes; a certificate from the relevant ZUS or KRUS organizational unit or other document confirming that the contractor is not in arrears with paying social security or health insurance premiums; information from the National Criminal Record in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13,14,21 PZP and, regarding the conviction foran anniversary for imprisonment, to the extent specified by the orderer pursuant to Article 24 (5) (5,6) of the PPL; a statement by the contractor about: failure to issue a final court judgment or final administrative decision on default of taxes, fees or social security or health insurance premiums, or in the event of such a verdict or decision issuing documents confirming the dockpayment of these receivables together with any interest or fines or conclusion of a binding agreement regarding the repayment of such receivables (in relation to the exclusion referred to in art.24.1.1 of the PPL); the lack of a ruling against him as a preventive measure of a prohibition against applying for public orders (in relation to the exclusion referred to in Article 24 (1) (22) of the PZP); failure to issue a final judgment of a conviction court for a restriction of liberty or a fine to the extent specified by the orderer pursuant to Article 24 (5) (5,6) of the PPL; failure to issue a final administrative decision against him in breach of obligations under labor law, environmental law or social security provisions in the scope ofby the ordering party under Article 24 (5) (7) of the PPL; the contractor's statement on not paying taxes and local fees, referred to in the Act of 12.1.1991 on local taxes and charges.
(4) On the lack of evidence to exclude from the proceedings for granting the order in the circumstances referred to in Article 24 (1) (23) of the PZP, the Contractor will be required to submitprovision. about belonging or not belonging to the same capital group.
(5) The Ordering Party requires a deposit to be paid in the amount specified for each individual. Packages: Package No. 1- 13,000 PLN, Package No. 2- 38 500 PLN, Package No. 3- 12 900 PLN, Package No. 5- 38 400 PLN, Package No. 7- 15 800 PLN, Package No. 8- 19 400 PLN. The bid bond should be submitted before the deadline for submitting bids.
(6) The ordering party requires-providing a performance bond for the contractor whose offer was considered the most advantageous in the given Package, in the amount of 0.5% of the total price specified in the offer for a given part of the order.
(7) Before concluding the contract. He is obliged to submit, inter alia, OC policy has worked. covered by the foregoing on the sum insured not less than PLN 200,000.00.
(8) Orderere provides for the reimbursement of costs of participation in the proceedings.
(9) The Awarding Entity does not provide for the selection of the most favorable offers from the electronic application.
Internet address (URL): http://www.chojna.szczecin.lasy.gov.pl/
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)