|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Financial and insurance services
Description: Contract notice: Financial and insurance services
Authority Type: Body governed by public law
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Open procedure
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 66000000,66000000,66000000
CPV Description: Financial and insurance services - Selection of Financial Intermediaries for the implementation of the Financial Instrument "Surety" under the Pomeranian Development Fund 2020.
Reference Number: DZZK / 153 / DIF / 2017
The subject of the order is the selection of Contractors (also called "Financial Intermediaries" or " PF "), who will provide the commissioned and managed by the Finan Instrument commissioned by the Employer"surety" to which the Employer will make a financial contribution from the funds of the Fund of the "Pomeranian Development Fund 2020", from which Individual Guarantees will be granted and which will be subject to reimbursement to the Employer on the terms specified in the Essential Provisions of the Agreement. The parameters of the Individual Guarantees granted by the Contractor have been specified in the "Instrumentation of the Financing Instrument"Guarantee" attached as Annex 2 to the Essential Provisions of the Agreement (hereinafter: "Operating Agreement"), which constitute Annex 2 to the ToR. Part I - includes the performance by the Contractor of the task: Implementation and management of the Financial Instrument, in particular on the creation of Financial Instrument "Surety" and granting at least 192 Individual Guarantees with the parameters of the Districtin the "Metric of the Financial Instrument Guarantee" in the total amount of at least PLN 60,000,000.00, from the Fund Fund contribution contributed by the Employer to the created Financial Instrument, in the amount of PLN 12,000,000.00, supplemented by the Financial Intermediary's contribution in the amount declared by The Contractor at the stage of the tender procedure, not lower than PLN 3,000,000.00On the day of the half of the Portfolio Construction Period, the surety portfolio should be at least 40%.
Please note - due to the limited number of characters in the announcement - a detailed description of the conditions for participation in the tender (including information for contractors applying for the contract) and applicants for two parts of the contract) and description of the criteria for the evaluation of offers is in the ToR forwebsite www.bgk.pl. in the public orders tab - unlimited tenders.
The evaluation of fulfillment of the conditions will take place on the basis of the documents presented by the Contractor, referred to in point 7.3, para. 1 point 1 and 2) part VII of the SIWZ, ie: -1) balance sheet, and if the financial statements including the abovementioned the balance is subject to audit by a statutory auditor in accordance with the accounting regulations or IAS / IFRS, as well�with the opinion on the audited balance sheet, and in the case of Contractors not obliged to prepare financial statements, other documents specifying the value of equity (funds) as at the end of the last closed financial year, and if the period of activity of the Contractor is shorter, as of the commencement of operations, corresponding to the least amount specified in opi(2) information from a bank or cooperative savings and credit union confirming the amount of financial resources held or the creditworthiness of the Contractor in a period not earlier than one (1) month before the deadline for submitting bids;
1. To the offer of the Contractor is obliged to attach valid statements as of the day of submitting bidse in the form of EAT, prepared in accordance with the standard form specified in the EC Implementing Regulation issued on the basis of art. 59 par. 2 of Directive 2014/24 / EU. The purpose of the preliminary confirmation of meeting the conditions for participation in the proceedings indicated in part VI SIWZ, the Contracting Party requests submission of information along with the offer, constituting a preliminary confirmation of their fulfillment, within the framework of (EAT), ie the contractorIn this regard, it shall only be limited to completing the section α (alpha) in Part IV of the EJM and does not have to fulfill any of the other Sections in Part IV, "In the case of joint application by the Contractors, EAT shall submit each of the Contractors applying for order (with respect to the conditions of participation in the procedure and criteria completed in the scope in which the contractor listthey meet them).
2. The Contractor who refers to the resources of other entities, in order to demonstrate the absence of grounds for exclusion and fulfillment to them, to the extent that he relies on their resources, the condition of participation in the proceedings, along with the offer, also submits the JEDZ regarding these entities .
3. The Contractor is excluded from the proceedings in respect of which any of the circumstances occurszart.24 para. 1 and par. 5 points 1, 2, 4 and 8 at PPL,
4. At the request of the Employer, the Contractor is obliged to submit:
1) information from the NQF in the scope specified in art. 24 sec. 1 point 13, 14 and 21 of the Public Procurement Law issued not earlier than 6 months before the deadline for submitting bids;
2) a certificate from the relevant ZUS or KRUS organizational unit or other document confirming thatthe insurer is not in arrears with payment of social security or health insurance contributions, issued not earlier than 3 months before the deadline for submission of offers or other document (detailed in SIWZ);
4) current extract from the relevant register or central records and business information , if separate regulations require an entry in the register or records, in order to demonstrate the lack of substaw for exclusion under art. 24 sec. 5 point 1 of the Public Procurement Law Act (in the TOR),
5) statement on the lack of a ruling against him as a precautionary measure prohibiting to apply for public orders;
6) declaration of non-payment of taxes and local fees referred to in the Tax Act and local fees;
7) a statement that no final judgment has been passed against himat the court or the final administrative decision on defaulting taxes, fees or social security or health insurance fees (in detail in the ToR)
6. Contractor must submit: a) Form "Offer" b) Business Plan, c) EAT and other documents listed in the ToR in detail in the SIWZ.
7 The Contracting Authority informs that in accordance with the disposition of Article 24a of the Public Procurement Law, it may use the procedury reverse, i.e., first evaluate the offers based on the criteria adopted in the procedure, and then examine whether the Contractor whose offer was evaluated as the most advantageous, is not subject to exclusion and meets the conditions for participation in the tender. - Place for submitting bids: Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego , Kancelaria Ogolna (for the Department of Purchasing Management and Contracts), Aleje Jerozolimskie 7, Warszawa.
Other information (due to the limited number of characters in the announcement - are in the SIWZ.
Internet address (URL): www.bgk.pl
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)