Authority Type: Utilities entity Contact Nature: Supplies Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: The most economic tender CPV code: 42636000,42636000,42636000 CPV Description: Presses.
Supply and installation of n. 1 press for cold-closing salt at the OMC plant in Vicenza. Provision and optional installation of no. 1 PRESS C / o FI Osmannore or NA SMLB.
Reference Number: CIG: 70847844B5
Supply and installation of no. 1 cold pressing press at the Vicenza factory.
NUTS Code: ITD32
Main Site: Vicenza.
Supply and installation-In operation by no. 1 Cold pressing press at the OMC plant in Vicenza.
Supply and installation of optional n. 1 press room for cold-closing salt at the plant at Firenze Osmannoro or Napoli SMLB.
List and short description of the conditions:
The economic operator - as well as any auxiliary firm and any subcontractors - must be in possessionOf the following general requirements of Art. 80 of Legislative Decree 50/1016. Minimum levels of required capacities: 1) have achieved in the three-year period 2013-2015 an average annual turnover not less than estimated value, excluding VAT: 1 300 000. Currency: EUR. It should be noted that: - in the case of participation by the economic operators referred to in art. 45, paragraph 2, letters d), e), f)-And g) of Legislative Decree 50/2016 the requirement referred to in point 1) must be owned by all the parties grouped in percentage consistent with the percentage of participation in the pool; It remains to be said that the percentage of participation must be held by the mandatory (or parable) company not less than 40% of the total groupingWhile the remaining percentage must be cumulatively owned by the other members of the association (or the consortium or GEE), each at least 10% of what is required for the whole grouping; - in the case of participation in the competition by consortiums referred to in art. 45 (2) (c) applies the provisions of Art. 47, paragraph 2 of Legislative Decree 50/2016
1. According to art. 89, paragraph 4 of Legislative Decree 50/2016, the appeal to the institute of shaving is not admitted for the following requirements: UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 - ISO 14001: 2004
4. 4. Trenitalia shall check that the requirements of paragraph III.1 above are met against the best bidder. In the event of a failure, Trenitalia will proceed to its eThe exclusion from the race, the cessation of the provisional security as well as the signaling to ANAC and the award in favor of the first of the competitors following the ranking, which is subject to verifiable verdicts
5. Trenitalia reserves the right to verify the existence of the requirements set forth in paragraph III.1 above also with regard to other bidders.In the event of a failure, Trenitalia shall be excluded from the race, on the deposit of the provisional security and on the report to ANAC
6. Trenitalia reserves the right to proceed, prior to the award, to the verification and eventual exclusion of abnormally low tenders pursuant to art. 97 D.Lgs. 50/2016
7. Trenitalia reserves the right to terminate or cancel the race at any timeOn the basis of assessments of their own exclusive competence without competitors having the rights or expectations
8. Trenitalia reserves the right to tender even if there is only one valid offer
9. Trenitalia reserves, in case of termination of the contract for failure by the defendant, or failure to do so, to request the second classified in orderTo enter into a new contract for the continuation of the services, under the same conditions already offered in the offer. The foregoing until the list of valid bids is exhausted
10. Trenitalia reserves the right to exclude competitors for which, according to its reasoned assessment, there is insufficient professional reliability as it is incurredThe last three years i) in the resolution for failure to fulfill contract contracts for works, services and supplies entrusted by procurement stations of Trenitalia or other FSI Group companies; (Ii) in the case of failure to take delivery of works, supplies or services entrusted by Trenitalia or another FSI Group Company; Iii) in the non-validated statement of works, pSupplies and supplies subject to a contract with Trenitalia or another FSI Group Company; Iv) violation of one of the rules contained in the Code of Ethics of the FSI Group during the execution of previous contracts or participation in previous tendering procedures, ascertained by any means of proof by Trenitalia. Trenitalia reserves the right to exThe tenders submitted by RTI, constituted by two or more economic operators individually possessing the financial and technical requirements for participation if an analysis of the structure and dynamics of the relevant market or any other element reveals a precise anti-competitive will of undertakings
13 involved. This notice is published in the GUUE, GURI, on the websiteOf the Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport www.serviziocontrattipubblici.it, on www.acquistionline.trenitalia.it and on the newspapers: La Repubblica, The Corriere della Sera. Under the combined provisions of paragraphs 2, lett. A) and 5, lett. (A) of art. 4 Legislative Decree 231/2002 as amended by Legislative Decree 192/2012, the terms of payment of the fees are fixed in 60 days of riceInvoicing
16. The contract governing the contract covered by this procedure does not contain the compromise clause 17. The Responsible for the Procedure of this Race Procedure and the Head of the Purchasing, Purchasing, Personnel and Marketing Directorate of Trenitalia SpA.
Please refer to the full notice for further information. Internet address (URL): www.acquistionline.trenitalia.it Directive: Classical Directive (2014/25/EU)