|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Urban planning services
Description: Contract notice: Urban planning services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 71410000,71410000,71410000
CPV Description: Urban planning services.
Creation of the Integrated Development Concept and Implementation of the Area Development in the Support Area of the Integrated Neighborhood Development Rahlstedt-Ost
Reference Number: 2017000159
The District Office Wandsbek (Department Social Space Management, Department Integrated Urban Development) intends to provide an integrated development concepts and the development of the area until the end of 2025, in accordance with the regulations of the Framework Program Integrated Urban Development (RISE) for the area Rahlstedt-Ost. The focus is on the district in the 1960s on the basis of the development plan Rahlstedt 3 on the southeastern outskirts of Rahlstedt with its 3-15-storey development. The Senate has based on the voThe project includes the implementation of the area development and the development of an Integrated Development Concept (IEK) in accordance with the valid requirements of the Federal State Construction Support Act and the Framework Program Integrated neighborhood development (RISE) of theFree and Hanseatic City of Hamburg as well as the Guidelines on the Use of Funding Aids (Global Guideline), the Foerderrichtlinie and the Guidelines for the Practice as amended for the area Rahlstedt-Ost during the funding period. At the beginning of the area development process an Integrated Development Concept (IEK) has to be developed. The assigned area developer forms a common nameTogether with the area coordinator of the District Office Wandsbek the area management. With special consideration of the Framework Program Integrated Urban Development of the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg as well as the sponsor requirement of the Town Planning Guidelines, the area development process will be prepared, coordinated and implemented. The area developer acts as the interfacecoordinates the planned urban and social measures over the funding period, organizes the local decision-making processes on site and contributes to the evaluation of the program implementation.
The following statements and evidence are to be presented in the order listed. Beyond thatexisting information documents are not required.
Foreign language certificates require a translation into German. In the event that the applicant intends to use the capacities of other companies (for example, subcontractors, consortium) to perform the contract, these are also the same for these companies-The technical, professional and economic and financial capacity (see points III.1.2 and III.1.3) shall be applied to consortia to the consortium as a whole , This means that it is basically sufficient, wenn one or more members provide the required evidence and thus cover the entire range of services. Missing documents may lead to exclusion.
1. Complete questionnaire (criteria catalog)
2. Signed self-declaration for reliability. The information may be provided by the contracting authority by means of information from the central commercial register in accordance with - 150a of the Industrial Code-(GewO) checked; foreign bidders may be required to obtain an equivalent certificate from their country of origin,
3. Signed self-declaration to the rate loyalty and to pay a minimum wage according to - 3 Hamburg Procurement Act.
4. Signed Declaration on Non-Application of L. Ron Hubbard's "Scientology" Technology.
5 If Applicable: For Legal Entities and-other legal forms to be entered in the commercial register, a recent certificate of registration or an equivalent certificate from the country of origin, not older than three months
6. If applicable: Signed declaration to the consortium. The authorized representative, who represents the consortium in a legally binding manner vis---vis the client, must be named. ImTeiIn this case, applications for acceptance must also be presented as to which partial services are to be provided by which companies and how the partial results are to be combined.
7. Information on the total turnover of the last three completed business years for services in the areas of urban development / rehabilitation / district development / protection of milieus or historical monuments (separated by years). SoIf no information can be given on all business years, this must be justified.
- In the present case, this is initially a competition to enter, so that no offer must be submitted, but only the documents required in this notice. In a first procedural step, the suitability of the applicants is checked and evaluated on the basis of the submitted documents. The GEsuitable candidates will subsequently be invited to submit an offer in a second procedural step and thus be involved in the negotiation procedure,
- the applications for participation must be submitted without exception electronically to www.bieterportal.hamburg.de. The required documents are also available at this address.
- The Financial Authority reserves the right to refuse the applicationRequested certificates (tax certificate for participation in public contracts or certificates in tax matters, health insurance certificates, confirmation of the insurer, etc.) are to be requested in the current version,
- Questions from applicants are exclusively about the bidder communication under www.bieterportal.hamburg.de zu ask. The corresponding answers will also be published there. The deadline for questions from candidates can be found in the tender documents. After that, incoming questions may not be answered. The Financial Authority reserves the right to answer questions that come after the deadline,
- A specific legal form of the provider is not required. In the case of BietCommunities, an authorized representative who represents the consortium in a legally binding manner vis---vis the contracting authority shall be appointed. The group is jointly and severally liable. Each member of a consortium must submit and submit signed documents Nos. 2, 3 and 4, as specified in III.1.1,
- The responsibility for the selectionl the subcontractor and the subcontracting design lies with the contractor.
Internet address (URL): http://www.hamburg.de/fb/
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)