Contract notice: Software programming and consultancy services
TOT Ref No :
DOCUMENT REF. NO. :
GEMATIK GESELLSCHAFT FÜR TELEMATIKANWENDUNGEN DER GESUNDHEITSKARTE MBH Office Name: gematik Gesellschaft für Telematikanwendungen der Gesundheitskarte mbH
Address: Friedrichstr. 136
Postal Code: 10117
Contact Point: Vergabestelle - Herr André Schmolke
Object of the contract Software programming and consultancy services
Description: Contract notice: Software programming and consultancy services
Authority Type: Other Contact Nature: Services Procedure: Open procedure Document: Contract notice Regulation: European Union Award criteria: The most economic tender CPV code: 72200000,72200000 CPV Description: Software programming and consultancy services.
Connector simulator for primary systems OPB2.1.
The subject of the contract is the development and further development / adaptation of a connector simulator (KoPS) for primary systems (IT systems used by healthcare providers, for example, practice management systems (PVS), Hospital Information Systems (HIS) or Pharmacy Softwarere (AVS)) in order to help manufacturers implement interfaces to the connector (decentralized component of the telematics infrastructure in healthcare according to -- 291a ff. SGB V) in conjunction with various specialist applications and services (eg insured person master data management, emergency data management, basic service qualified electronic signature) to support. The client (accAtik) will distribute the KoPS exclusively and in its own name after successful development. For this purpose, a license generator has to be developed in addition to the KoPS. Following the acceptance of the development services, further development / adaptation of the KoPS shall be carried out in accordance with gematik for at least four years. The statutory mandate of gematik is the introduction, operation and further development of theTelematics Infrastructure (TI) in the health sector, the electronic health card (eGK) and related specialized applications for the data communication between health professionals, hospitals, cost carriers and insured. The gematik develops the comprehensive IT standards for the introduction of the electronic health card as well as for the establishment and operation of a nationwide, interoperable and cross-sectoral information, communication and security infrastructure.
The secure connection of provider primary systems to the TI is handled by the connector, which manages communication with the card terminals and the cards (HBA, SMC-B, eGK) in the service provider environment , The Primaer system does not directly access the card termsnals and maps, but delegates these tasks to the connector. The Primaer systems have to implement different interfaces of the connector in order to use different specialized applications and services. The communication of the Primaer systems with the connector takes place with the web service interfaces provided by the connector, using the protocol SOAP and the Konnector's own event interface CETP.
To support the primary system manufacturers in implementing the interfaces to the connector and the specialist applications, the Konna Simulator for Primaer Systems (KoPS), which is advertised here exclusively by gematik, is used as a standalone software solution by the Primaer systems necessary functionality and cutsimulating the connector and the specialized applications. The CoPS is intended to reduce the complexity of the TI for the primary system manufacturers to the functionality required in the primary systems by abstracting the decentralized components not required by the primary system, such as card terminals and cards as well as components and services of the TI.
The contractor will use the KoPS and dFor the distribution purposes of gematik, the license generator will be developed further for a period of at least four years after acceptance in accordance with the specifications of gematik, for example by updating changed requirements from the specifications of gematik in the software or by adopting new versions of underlying libraries. The license generator should deThe purpose of the invitation to tender is therefore the development and further development / adaptation of the KoPS and the associated license generator, including the concession of all rights of use for exclusive distribution of the KoPS by gematik to the primary system manufacturers and other licensees.
The contractor undertakest furthermore, to offer the future buyers / users of the KPS a basic and independent economic and legal responsibility for non-discriminatory technical support according to a support concept to be created within the scope of the offer documents at market prices and service conditions, both at cost and at a fixed monthly fee. This must be atleast a support package with a term of 3 months are offered. In addition, longer runtimes can be offered.
Additional information on the background of the order:
Today, gematik already offers a confirmation procedure for the functionality "insured master data management" (VSDM), which certifies the conformity of the primer systems to the connector interfacetet. One of the prerequisites for the confirmation is the preparation of a KoPS test report by means of predefined test cases, which are stored in the KoPS. The submission of this test report is an essential part of obtaining the confirmation of the conformity of the primary system with the telematics infrastructure.
The offer includes all of the following under III.1.1 to III.1.3 the documents, declarations and information (documents) listed. For the preparation and submission of the tender, the forms and forms available on the internet address given by the contracting authority must be used. These forms and forms shall be completed and signed at the designated places and, if provided, stampedln. The awarding authority reserves the right to request or clarify any missing, formally incorrect or incomplete documents until expiry of a period of grace to be specified by the contracting authority. The bidders are not entitled to request / submission or clarification / clarification of documents. All documents are, unless the submission in copy expresses belowthe written original (no scan, no fax).
In the case of a consortium, the consortium declaration (form) must be completed and submitted. All documents listed under III.1.1 and III.1.2 shall be submitted by all members of the grouping. The documents listed under III.1.3 can be used by the bidderA tenderer, also as a member of a consortium, may prove that he / she is financially and financially sound as well as technically and professionally capable (in accordance with the conditions of participation in III.1.2 and III.1.3). - 47 VgV use the capacities of other companies ("suitability lending")and III.1.2 and III.1.3, in each case to the extent necessary for the third party, as it relates to the suitability of the third party. If a third party does not fulfill the appropriate suitability criterion or if this is an exclusion reason according to Art. -- 123, 124 GWB before, the bidder must be the third party within one of the awardingreplace all deadlines to be specified. Furthermore, at the request of the awarding authority, prior to the award decision, declarations of the third parties named in accordance with - 47 VgV must be submitted showing that the bidder, in the event of an award, can access all means of the named third party required for the performance of the contract (letter of commitment). The awarding authority behaenvisages re-entering the aptitude test at any stage of the procedure.
The required aptitude dossier under III.1.1 in detail:
(1) Proof of entry in the professional or commercial register in accordance with the legislation of the country in which the company is resident (in unconfirmed copy) or, if applicable, statement that according to the instructions of thenational legislation does not exist in the professional or commercial register for the tenderer / consortium member (form). The proof may not be older than 6 months at the time the offer period expires.
(2) Signed self-declaration by the company on the grounds for exclusion in accordance with -- 123.124 GWB (form).
(3) Signed ownclarification in accordance with section 123 (4) GWB that the tenderer has fulfilled his obligations to pay taxes, levies or contributions to social security (form). (4) Declaration (form) of the total turnover of the company in relation to the last three financial years. The bidder's turnover must amount to at least 2 million euros over the last 3 business yearsprotrude. -1. Gematik carries out this award procedure in accordance with the provisions of the Law on Restraints of Competition (GWB) and the Ordinance on the Public Procurement (VgV).
2. For the preparation of the tender, the forms provided by the contracting authority under the link indicated in point I.3) should be used.
3. The awarding office prevails, Unterlademand until the end of a grace period to be determined by the awarding authority in accordance with - 56 para. 2-4 VgV or gem. - 48 para. 7 VgV to explain. Tenderers are not entitled to request / clarification.
4. All documents are in written original (no scan, no fax) and, as far as applicable, unless the copy is expressly approved.to be signed at the appropriate place and stamped if necessary.
5. The offer to be submitted must be marked as such ("Offer. Do not open!") And must be presented to the contracting authority in a tightly closed envelope at the address given in I.1 at the address given in point IV.2.2 6. The offer is in writing in 3-fold readyas well as in electronic form (as a fully readable CD / DVD). Submission by fax or in electronic, telefone or electronic form is not permitted.
7. If information is required, questions should be sent by e-mail to the e-mail address specified under I.1. The contracting authority reserves its opinion, questions not until at the latest11 days before the expiry of the time limit for the submission of tenders have not been answered.
8. A refund of costs / expenses for the preparation of the offer and the participation in the award procedure does not take place.
9. The procedural and contract language is German.
10. For the rest, reference is made to the application conditions contained in the tender documents.
Internet address (URL): http://www.gematik.de Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)