|Tender Details : |
Object of the contract
Description: Contract notice: Rescue services
Authority Type: Regional or local authority
Contact Nature: Services
Procedure: Competitive procedure with negotiation
Document: Contract notice
Regulation: European Union, with participation by GPA countries
Award criteria: The most economic tender
CPV code: 75252000,75250000,85000000,85100000,85142000,85143000,75252000,75252000,75250000,85000000,85100000,85142000,85143000
CPV Description: Rescue services.
Fire-brigade and rescue services.
Health and social work services.
Assignment of rescue services including provision of infrastructure for loss events involving a large number of injured or sick persons in the Aachen region
Reference Number: ZVS - 092/2017
Subject of performance is performancerescue service in the Aachen region in 4 rescue-area lots (lot 1 = RW Baesweiler, lot 2 = RW Wuerselen-Bardenberg, lot 3 = RW Wuerselen center, lot 4 = RW Simmerath, Roetgen and Monschau-Hoefen) and 3 Lots on the provision of staff, materials and vehicles for the operation of patient shelves (Lot 5 = North, Lot 6 = Center, Lot 7 = South). In addition, the throughmanagement of interhospital transports with a RTW specialized in relocation (V-RTW) as well as intensive transports with a specialized vehicle (ITW), mainly between the hospitals in the area of the Aachen region (including the city of Aachen) in the 24-hour service Site: Area of the Staedteregion Aachen
The subject of the performance is the executionRescue service in the Baesweiler rescue service (emergency rescue in the 24-hour service, peak demand RTW and patient transport in the specified period) and the occupation of the emergency ambulance vehicle Eschweiler / Stolberg (emergency rescue in the 24-hour service).
The vehicles of basic needs (1 RTW, 2 KTW, 1 NEF) are provided by the client.
The rescue station Baesweiler isThe location of the RTW for the special needs must be the area designated for the Mitte group (Staedte Eschweiler and Stolberg).
With the application to participate, the candidates should submit the following documents (for each applicant's member communities). The concretizations in the "Request to enter the competition" apply.
A) Signed Eigdeclaration of conformity, stating that there are no grounds for exclusion within the meaning of -- 123, 124 GWB or successful self-cleaning measures within the meaning of - 125 GWB;
b) signed self-declaration stating that the applicant is in the relevant professional register or a comparable register (stand chambers etc.) of the country of origin is registered(c) candidate associations should also make a statement stating that there is no infringement of antitrust law (eg by stating the reasons which have led to the antitrust law) Education of the applicant community) and that no inadmissible
- 42 VgV is pointed out.
With the application for participation, the applicants should present the following documents (in the case of applicant associations of each member). The concretizations in the "Request for competition" apply.
A) Statement of the total turnover of the last 3 business years;
b) Indication of the turnover of the last 3 Gesfinancial years with benefits that are comparable to the subject of this contract.
- 42 VgV is referred to.
1. Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope at the address in I.3). They are to be marked with the provided "sticker" (PDF file to download) .The use of the provided form "requestThe reference objects listed on the reference list must be supported by reference certificates from the contracting authorities (confirmation by the client that the services were rendered on an orderly basis.) Required evidence and informal statements are attachments "Numbered" beizufuegen. References to attached attachments must be unique. Applicants are requested to include a contact person in the application form with name, address, e-mail, telephone and fax number;
2. Multiple applications, as a single applicant or as a member of one or more candidate communities, are not permitted. The information on the composition of the applicant communities is fundamentalbinding. An exchange of individual members of the applicant community prior to the award of the contract requires the consent of the client;
3. The client will comply with the requirements of - 41 VgV by providing the essential part of the tender documents at the tender portal mentioned in point I.3) in the competition. Individual documents, in particular the servicesgsbeschreibung, the bill of quantities and the contract are still in the draft version or will be available in procedures like the detailed scoring matrix later on. Since the client carries out a negotiated procedure with upstream competition for entry due to incomplete recordable performance, this fulfills the requirements of - 41 VgV. Goal of the VThe negotiating procedure is to concretize the concrete requirements for performance with the bidders together in a dynamic process. For this reason, numerous documents are not yet conclusive;
4. The legal, in particular labor law, dealing with a possible legally ordered business transfer in accordance with - 613a BGB is the sole responsibility-the tenderer in the lot in question,
5. An earlier beginning of the contract is desired;
6. A specification of the award criteria will be made with the invitation to tender.
7. Addition Maximum number of lots that can be awarded to a bidder: From "RW lots" 1 to 4 on the provision of rescue services to rescue teams ein bidders, a maximum of 3 "RW lots." With the additional 3 lots over the patient bins, a maximum of 6 lots can be awarded to a bidder.
Announcement ID: CXQ1YY5Y441
Internet address (URL): https://www.staedteregion-aachen.de
Directive: Classical Directive (2014/24/EU)